SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 am

Jolena wrote:Did Arie tell Becca he was falling in love with her tonight like he told Lauren? I didn't get to rewind Arie & Becca date yet and only started watching when he was on date with Lauren.

He did say he’s falling for her

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 am

Imo, I thought their date was awkward, I don't even understand how she became the last woman standing.
To me, there is zero chemistry between them.  I know she is the fan favorite, because she was spoiled as the winner.  Just like Peter last season.  I see nothing there.  Honestly, she just bores me.  I'm actually glad there is a shake-up.  This season can use it!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am

@Nibbles22 I actually agree. They really seem to be lacking chemistry to me and I feel like Becca is just infatuated with him and has convinced herself they have this epic romance, when there's really nothing there. It's shocking to me, because it reminds me SO much of Chris/Whitney's dynamic. It made sense to me that he was "forced" to pick her, after Becca didn't give him the validation he needed, Jade turned out to be a Playboy model, and Britt had her temper tantrum. With Arie, I just don't get it. If he really did pick Becca just because her ex showed up and he wanted to "one-up" him, that's really gross. And I can't think of any other reason right now. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this mess all happens. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:53 am

Aria wrote:@Nibbles22 I actually agree. They really seem to be lacking chemistry to me and I feel like Becca is just infatuated with him and has convinced herself they have this epic romance, when there's really nothing there. It's shocking to me, because it reminds me SO much of Chris/Whitney's dynamic. It made sense to me that he was "forced" to pick her, after Becca didn't give him the validation he needed, Jade turned out to be a Playboy model, and Britt had her temper tantrum. With Arie, I just don't get it. If he really did pick Becca just because her ex showed up and he wanted to "one-up" him, that's really gross. And I can't think of any other reason right now. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this mess all happens. IMO.

This might not be the right place to put this, but it fits with this convo...I wonder how much of an impact Lauren's HTD had on their relationship. If her family said, 'look dude, she's very vulnerable and just wants to be married, so just leave her out of this until she gets past the issues she's having' and we saw her dad's comment about killing Arie if he hurts her...well, all of that may have warned Arie away from her and into Becca's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Honestly, I think deep down (and maybe not even that deep) she knew. I mean this isn't Whitney who was convinced from the limo entry that The Bachelor is her One ... this is the girl who didn't receive a group rose, who for few episodes wasn't sure if she will get the rose at all, who according to Arie haven't built a romantic connection since their 1on1 ... and to me "no progress" means "no prospect" ... so I would give Becca some credit as a woman, to be conscious when Arie proposed that they started on a shaky ground ... and I would even go so far and say that she felt he wasn't the One for Good ... but she wanted to try and she wanted to dream ... but wasn't 100% sure herself ... and therefor "the heartbreak" to me is less of a breaking heart because of unrequired love and more of a hurt for being fooled to let herself dream ... but the biggest fool of all is Arie ... because no matter what TPTB did (and they sure did it, because this switch a roo was in the works even before the FRC), they only provided the means and found the perfect fool to execute it ... while he had the perfect opportunity to redeem himself ... he blew even that chance, being simply predictable.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:06 pm

I like Becca she a doll. I just don't think her and Arie were ever meant to be. I think she was the safe choice the right choice on paper. I don't think she could keep up with Arie and his lifestyle. This breakup is probably a blessing is disguise for her.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Agreed. Even without a switcharoo it wouldn't have ever worked out between her and Arie in the real world. It's better it's over now and she wasn't robbed of a chance to be the next Bachelorette where she has a better chance to find the right guy for her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Aria wrote:@Nibbles22 I actually agree. They really seem to be lacking chemistry to me and I feel like Becca is just infatuated with him and has convinced herself they have this epic romance, when there's really nothing there. It's shocking to me, because it reminds me SO much of Chris/Whitney's dynamic. It made sense to me that he was "forced" to pick her, after Becca didn't give him the validation he needed, Jade turned out to be a Playboy model, and Britt had her temper tantrum. With Arie, I just don't get it. If he really did pick Becca just because her ex showed up and he wanted to "one-up" him, that's really gross. And I can't think of any other reason right now. It'll definitely be interesting to see how this mess all happens. IMO.

Didn't he say something in the moment interview like the relationship with Becca hadn't really moved forward since the first 1 on 1. That is exactly what I have seen. He seems to like her but that is all I see. With Lauren he really wants her to like him. The reaction to Lauren saying she was falling in love with him of walking away to collect his thoughts I believe was deciding just how much he could say about his falling in love with her. It really, really makes me wonder how he ended up choosing Becca to begin with, maybe her hometown visit went better? Guess, we'll see......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Imo, I thought their date was awkward, I don't even understand how she became the last woman standing.
To me, there is zero chemistry between them.  I know she is the fan favorite, because she was spoiled as the winner.  Just like Peter last season.  I see nothing there.  Honestly, she just bores me.  I'm actually glad there is a shake-up.  This season can use it!

I'm with you. Being the spoiled F1 or a fan favourite doesn't stop me from viewing the epi objectively or paying attention to the edit as well as the contestants behaviour. I felt all along, she is trying to hard.

She is IMO no different than say Bekah or Krystal, who are all cutsie when they are with Arie.

I went throught the F1-F2 SHV clues thread and really don't see anything other than the possibility that was Becca on the 4wheeling pic. Are there any other clues that told us they had SHV's after filming and before the 4wheeling pic? TYIA

F1-F2 SHV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:43 pm

Isn’t it funny that the first spoiler said that while RS was reporting HTDs, Becca was the clear favorite and that they’d be surprised if Arie chose anyone else? Then last night you scratch your head and see that’s not true. Factor in when was it written in her ex would come to Peru, the exact time Arie needs to make a critical decision ? Arie said in his InTouch interview that the producers know everything about you and which buttons to push and you just have to roll with it. Maybe knowing this season would be boring , they found a way to get a ratings hike and people talking about this season. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm

I’ll have to wait and see how it all shakes out once the season is over, but I can kind of already see how this messed happened.

He wanted Lauren, but she was a flight risk. We’ll have to wait and see, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she continues her back and forth pull with him until the very end. I would imagine it would be confusing for him. Becca seems all in and like he said last night, he cares for her. I think he admires her, so it’s not like he has zero feelings at all towards her. He might not be capable of it, but I do think he wanted to walk away from this with a “happy ending” and perhaps he thought Becca would give him the best chance at that and he just hoped his feelings for Lauren would fade.

It’s all very ridiculous and unfortunate, but just going by the things he’s been saying and how he is with Lauren and Becca, I can kind of see it. All jmo

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 pm

Yes, IMO they had at least 2 SHVs and the unsanctioned 4 wheeling weekend.  They had a SHV the weekend following the unsanctioned get together, when they both posted IG stories with the same backyard in it.

AllAboutLove wrote:Adding this here for easy retrieval. Originally posted https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p132-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1267931

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3614a390b0449fe19f5d929573c98e8aRebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 3e7792f446b6c0111b3c832a77071dad
IG stories @ariejr @bkoof
hae1001 wrote:https://m.imgur.com/r/thebachelor/sB1TJ I just saw this on reddit. Big proof that Becca is indeed the f1 IMO. It appears that they both posted photos from the same back yard.
Source

And there was speculation that they had another SHV immediately following her Vegas trip.  Her friends/co-workers made it clear they were home on their SM and Becca was no where to be found.  Arie posted the IG watching Dirty Dancing and we all speculated they were together.  Immediately following that was more silence by Becca until she resurfaced with the IG stories of the Betty White song and that at least her cat loved her.  That SHV would've been when things ended based on all we know.

sdmom wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger