SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:04 pm

@North yes absolutely. There is already a lot of information that should go into the Potential Contestant thread for the next ette for Becca. Sometimes when new information is posted, such as Peter'd father, following Becca, the thread takes off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:42 pm

What a difference between Becca and Lauren’s fantasy dates. Becca was all in. She was confident about their relationship. She was full of optimism and energy. Lauren seemed to need a lot of reassurance. Going on a date with Becca was fun and easy. Going on a date with Lauren was exhausting. I can see why Arie chose Becca as F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Becca really seems like a fun and loving person. Any man that wins her heart will be very lucky PINKHEART jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Becca really seems like a fun and loving person. Any man that wins her heart will be very lucky PINKHEART jmo

I agree but I wish it wouldn't be on TV.  I hate to see what TPTB do to her in her own season after what they put her through this season.

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 pm

I think Arie put her through way more than what TPTB put her through. Same as her ex. Those are their choices no matter what role TPTB play the actions are on the men imo.

I think Becca will be a fantastic lead and whatever shenanigans TPTB put her through she will still be fine imo especially going by the past recent Bettes who are all with their F1s, don't have to worry about money that much (can pay off all their debt), get countless opportunities and things. To me, the positives outweigh the negatives so I say go for it Becca girl yes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:18 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Arie put her through way more than what TPTB put her through. Same as her ex. Those are their choices no matter what role TPTB play the actions are on the men imo.

I think Becca will be a fantastic lead and whatever shenanigans TPTB put her through she will still be fine imo especially going by the past recent Bettes who are all with their F1s, don't have to worry about money that much (can pay off all their debt), get countless opportunities and things. To me, the positives outweigh the negatives so I say go for it Becca girl yes  jmo

I like the way you think! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:41 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1f49c

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 8367-910 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 I_got_13 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 E5kqdm15 Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Arie put her through way more than what TPTB put her through. Same as her ex. Those are their choices no matter what role TPTB play the actions are on the men imo.

I think Becca will be a fantastic lead and whatever shenanigans TPTB put her through she will still be fine imo especially going by the past recent Bettes who are all with their F1s, don't have to worry about money that much (can pay off all their debt), get countless opportunities and things. To me, the positives outweigh the negatives so I say go for it Becca girl yes  jmo

Well, when you put it that way...

YOU GO GIRL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:58 pm

Hell Yeah!  hopefully more louboutin for Becca and maybe another Rachel Zoe appearance as well, oh and don't forget the exotic travel destinations! with maybe some boys in tow thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:00 am

I'm all for Becca as 'Ette. It's been a while since I've watched a full season. Pleaeeeease. i want to see some arm candies with hopefully compassion, sense of humor and smarts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:30 am

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 2e37af10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BftJR8Kh60R/?hl=en&taken-by=bkoof

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:12 pm

The way I look at it is if TPTB tried to get her ex to come on the show and he said no then there would have been no ex on the show. Same with Arie, if he knew what he wanted or wasn't a puppet then Becca wouldn't have been put in the situation Arie chose to put her in either. TPTB can be blamed for a lot but without Arie and her ex choosing to act on things, neither of the things that happened to Becca would have happened imo. All it shows me is that Arie and her ex are weak men. So if anything, TPTB did her a favor by revealing the men's true colors and why Becca shouldn't be with either of them and deserves better. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger