SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Congrats to her! (& him too obvs laugh out loud).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 pm

I think the only thing changing with her is perhaps daily clean clothes and IMO that, too could be questionable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Did anyone watch the video? It was so real, almost too real. Her BF was basically like ok if I have to have a kid, I'll stick around and do what I have to do, I guess. Just an odd tone but Bekah's always been honest to a fault so I commend her for not trying to fake her way through this.

He said they'll have a kid before 1 year of dating, which makes me wonder if it happened faster than 3 months.

Anyway, she seems happy and said this has been a dream for her. I wasn't that much older than her when I had my first (although planned and married), but I think/hope she'll be a great mom.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Agree with you who think she'll be a good mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Aria wrote:@mindless I didn't realize it was unplanned! That makes sense...it's a pretty personal decision what to do in that case. 

It seems like a Kiptyn situation. At the very least, it seems like she'll be a really great mother even if the relationship doesn't last. Just think she needs to grow up a teeny bit (like it's crazy she was getting into the drama over Tia days after she found out she was pregnant), but it does seem like she's changing!

A kid will grow her up fast.  Nothing like forcing you to adult more than having an actual child to support. Not that I think this ideal by any stretch... but it is what it is, and at least she’s being real and positive about it. She’ll be ok.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:@mindless I didn't realize it was unplanned! That makes sense...it's a pretty personal decision what to do in that case. 

It seems like a Kiptyn situation. At the very least, it seems like she'll be a really great mother even if the relationship doesn't last. Just think she needs to grow up a teeny bit (like it's crazy she was getting into the drama over Tia days after she found out she was pregnant), but it does seem like she's changing!

A kid will grow her up fast.  Nothing like forcing you to adult more than having an actual child to support. Not that I think this ideal by any stretch... but it is what it is, and at least she’s being real and positive about it. She’ll be ok.

Not always. Just look at Amanda.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 am

I wasn't expecting that news but I wish her much luck with her baby (& relationship).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Not always. Just look at Amanda.

Eh. Not super popular in these parts, but I think Amanda does fine. It’s not an ideal situation, and certainly I (hope) I’d make different choices if given her hand of cards... but being a mom, especially a single mom is a hard gig. Edit
JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Kendall Long
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnoUp3LFKc7/?taken-by=keykendall88
keykendall88
Congratulations to my little mama and papa Gray!! Can’t wait to meet your beautiful bundle of joy I couldn’t think of a more nurturing, strong spirit
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Hallmark moments. Yep. cantstopl
“If I have to be a dad”. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 pm

I couldn't stop looking at the mess. Glad to hear he feel's if he has to do it he will. Ok. She always wanted to be a mom, in all her 23 yrs.

Good luck to both of them. I hope she realizes this is for life and she might not have time to make cutsie vids. OTOH I'm sure she will.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:54 pm

She said on Reddit that the kitchen was a mess because they moved in to their apartment the day before filming this.

Also interesting that Kendall said on Almost Famous this week that she left to film Paradise knowing that Bekah was pregnant but unsure if she was keeping the baby. She said it wasn’t until after filming when Bekah told her she was keeping it. I just assumed it was never a question in Bekah’s mind, but looks like she considered an abortion. Not that there’s anything wrong with that imo, totally her choice! I just wondered if it was ever an option for her.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3