Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Congrats to her! (& him too obvs laugh out loud).
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 pm

I think the only thing changing with her is perhaps daily clean clothes and IMO that, too could be questionable.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33204

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Did anyone watch the video? It was so real, almost too real. Her BF was basically like ok if I have to have a kid, I'll stick around and do what I have to do, I guess. Just an odd tone but Bekah's always been honest to a fault so I commend her for not trying to fake her way through this.

He said they'll have a kid before 1 year of dating, which makes me wonder if it happened faster than 3 months.

Anyway, she seems happy and said this has been a dream for her. I wasn't that much older than her when I had my first (although planned and married), but I think/hope she'll be a great mom.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Agree with you who think she'll be a good mom.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 1939

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't realize it was unplanned! That makes sense...it's a pretty personal decision what to do in that case. 

It seems like a Kiptyn situation. At the very least, it seems like she'll be a really great mother even if the relationship doesn't last. Just think she needs to grow up a teeny bit (like it's crazy she was getting into the drama over Tia days after she found out she was pregnant), but it does seem like she's changing!

A kid will grow her up fast.  Nothing like forcing you to adult more than having an actual child to support. Not that I think this ideal by any stretch... but it is what it is, and at least she’s being real and positive about it. She’ll be ok.
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I didn't realize it was unplanned! That makes sense...it's a pretty personal decision what to do in that case. 

It seems like a Kiptyn situation. At the very least, it seems like she'll be a really great mother even if the relationship doesn't last. Just think she needs to grow up a teeny bit (like it's crazy she was getting into the drama over Tia days after she found out she was pregnant), but it does seem like she's changing!

A kid will grow her up fast.  Nothing like forcing you to adult more than having an actual child to support. Not that I think this ideal by any stretch... but it is what it is, and at least she’s being real and positive about it. She’ll be ok.

Not always. Just look at Amanda.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 am

I wasn't expecting that news but I wish her much luck with her baby (& relationship).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99

Female Posts : 13219

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Not always. Just look at Amanda.

Eh. Not super popular in these parts, but I think Amanda does fine. It’s not an ideal situation, and certainly I (hope) I’d make different choices if given her hand of cards... but being a mom, especially a single mom is a hard gig. Edit
JMO
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 pm

Kendall Long
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
keykendall88
Congratulations to my little mama and papa Gray!! Can’t wait to meet your beautiful bundle of joy I couldn’t think of a more nurturing, strong spirit
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Hallmark moments. Yep. cantstopl
“If I have to be a dad”. hmmm

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33204

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:40 pm

I couldn't stop looking at the mess. Glad to hear he feel's if he has to do it he will. Ok. She always wanted to be a mom, in all her 23 yrs.

Good luck to both of them. I hope she realizes this is for life and she might not have time to make cutsie vids. OTOH I'm sure she will.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 51177

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:54 pm

She said on Reddit that the kitchen was a mess because they moved in to their apartment the day before filming this.

Also interesting that Kendall said on Almost Famous this week that she left to film Paradise knowing that Bekah was pregnant but unsure if she was keeping the baby. She said it wasn’t until after filming when Bekah told her she was keeping it. I just assumed it was never a question in Bekah’s mind, but looks like she considered an abortion. Not that there’s anything wrong with that imo, totally her choice! I just wondered if it was ever an option for her.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum