SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:40 am

@GuardianAngel I'm not quite THAT old...LOL! I got married the first time in 1981 Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 9 3806527698

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:44 am

@justcallmegranny I'm not THAT old either but I have you beat on the date. Lets just say I was already married 6 years when you got married. laugh out loud

cheeky

@Sprite laugh out loud me too. Age is irrelevant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
I don't know anyone, at 22 today that wants to get married, Bekah IMHO is one of the last person's I would think wants to get married. IA she may be more mature, however she has come to annoy me. She's having fun, and there's more to come, so good for her.

My youngest son is 26 and has been in a serious relationship for 2 1/2 years. Most of his friends, both college and HS, are married! Part of me thinks that millennials have such different value systems, that finding someone who is equally frugal, wanting to travel and share experiences, and have minimal stuff is what makes them 'couple-up' so young. I can see Bekah falling into this category.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 pm

Don't beat me for saying this, but women have so many more choices these days that marriage is often not a priority in their lives. Way back when @GuardianAngel and I got married, it was expected and if you were not married by your early to mid 20s, you were an old maid and there was obviously something undesirable about you. It is nothing now for a woman to be pushing 30 before she marries. Bekah has a long time to find THE ONE with no stigma attached. She might meet him this year or it could be years down the road.

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:42 pm

@justcallmegranny I agree. I know a lot of women and men not married in their 30's.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:21 pm

The summer I turned 22 I had just graduated college.  I joined my cousin and a college room mate  for a month of their trip through Europe before I started my first "grown up" job.  I get a kick out of Bekah's joy for life. She's enjoying her youth and more power to her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:23 am

laugh out loud Bekah. Obviously she has done some google searching. Baby Bekah has already fit right into BN quite nicely. Did she forget it wasn't that long ago she was crying buckets over Arie in a limo, and defending her maturity and how ready she was for marriage.

This is one of the things that has turned me off of her. IMO she acts like she's trying to hard to prove that she is mature. I noticed it in her JK clip. She already has changed from the innocent cute contestant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:02 am

Baby Becs isn't ready for marriage. laugh out loud She's ready to party on BIP!! Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud Bekah. Obviously she has done some google searching. Baby Bekah has already fit right into BN quite nicely. Did she forget it wasn't that long ago she was crying buckets over Arie in a limo, and defending her maturity and how ready she was for marriage.

This is one of the things that has turned me off of her. IMO she acts like she's trying to hard to prove that she is mature. I noticed it in her JK clip. She already has changed from the innocent cute contestant.

She's just salty that he rejected her.  hehehe

Oops. Imo. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:09 am

I'm guessing that much like Sydney, Bekah's words will also reveal themselves to be truth. If the #metoo movement taught me anything, it's that if dozens and dozens of women are saying the same exact thing, they're telling the truth. People just don't want to believe it and will often go to great lengths to make excuses and justifications, especially if the man is attractive, charismatic, and likable. It's sad. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 am

It's funny how we judge someone we don't even know. I've been guilty of it. Some of these contestants are not my cup of tea. We are seeing a one dimensional character on a highly edited television show. I like Bekah, but I am not buying what she is selling that she is ready for marriage, especially when she is heading to BIP this summer. Jmhoaa.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3