SELECT CONTENT

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:39 pm

11. Kendall Long: 26, Los Angeles, CA. Currently works in the entertainment industry in LA as a Set Dresser. Has worked on Nikki Glaser’s show, Ridiculousness, & the Kardashian 10 year anniversary. Graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and she also ran track. Has a YouTube channel where she plays the ukulele and sings, something she did for Not Peter during the cocktail party the first night. Also has an IMDB page. Has a twin sister named Kylie (IG pageFB page) who was a princess character at Disneyland once. That’s right, Kylie and Kendall sisters that aren’t the Kardashians.

Instagram – keykendall88 (de-activated 9/17)
LinkedIn – Kendall Long

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Kendall1
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Kendall4
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Kendall5-e1506633507791
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Kendall6
Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Kendall3-e1506633536776
Source RS

Back to top Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by star_D Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:31 am

Kendall's facebook
Not sure if it was once deactivated.
https://www.facebook.com/kendall.long.7?fref=ufi

Edit: I think it was once deactivated because last time when I checked her sister's fb, she has some photos of her which were not tagged.
But now they were tagged. That is why I found her fb.
Not sure when it was activated again though.

I like her. She is gorges and has a good voice. My only concern is that she might be too familiar with how reality shows work. I wonder if we can get authentic emotions from her.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 am

And her IG is private now! I am almost positive it was still deactivated yesterday ...
http://instagram.com/keykendall88

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_0912

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 am

sdmom wrote:And her IG is private now! I am almost positive it was still deactivated yesterday ...
http://instagram.com/keykendall88

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 Img_0912

Great find; it was deactivated yesterday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:14 am

The FRC was on the 17th, correct? IMO that rules her out as F1 as she would still be with Arie right now and wouldn't be focused on reactivating her social media accounts laugh out loud My guess right now is that she's F3. I think she'd make a really gorgeous Bachelorette, although time will tell what her personality's like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:The FRC was on the 17th, correct? IMO that rules her out as F1 as she would still be with Arie right now and wouldn't be focused on reactivating her social media accounts laugh out loud My guess right now is that she's F3. I think she'd make a really gorgeous Bachelorette, although time will tell what her personality's like.

I agree with you! She, on paper, would make a great Bachelorette. Hope her personality fits, too. Yes, FRC was the 17th so I think it is either Lauren or Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

She's definitely back on IG. All numbers have changed.

They haven't had a blonde B'ette for a while, and it's interesting Kendall and Lauren are, so if Rebecca is f1, and assuming they have great personalities, it will be fun to see which girl will get it.

Kendall's twin can also be written into the storyline if she's the lead, like Brad and his brother.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Kendall did accept me as a follower, whereas none of the other F4 have. Might mean nothing, might mean she's F4!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:16 pm

She is in her friend (roommate?) rachael_kevin ‘s insta story posted 19hrs ago.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 pm

sdmom wrote:She's definitely back on IG. All numbers have changed.

They haven't had a blonde B'ette for a while, and it's interesting Kendall and Lauren are, so if Rebecca is f1, and assuming they have great personalities, it will be fun to see which girl will get it.

Kendall's twin can also be written into the storyline if she's the lead, like Brad and his brother.
All Jmo.
IMO that would be fun!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Hopefully Kendall and her sister are much more tolerable than the most recent twins MF seemed to be taken with. It wouldn't take a lot.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by EverStars2376 Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm

I'm definitely betting on Kendall! She will surely go far Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 2 1f600
We already know she's at least top 4 and her instagram was just reactivated so I think we have a top 2 at least!

EverStars2376

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+24
Norcalgal
summerdayze
MiniDiva
Newto
albean99