SELECT CONTENT

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:21 am

Awww Kendall Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 2262203523

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Well this is interesting.  Kendall was scheduled to go on the E & G podcast and she said the producers told her she could NOT do the show right at the last minute.  

E&G have have a lot bachelor contestants guests and they reveal a lot.  Maybe the producers were afraid Kendall would say too much about this season???

Instead they did a show on the changes they would like to see which was interesting in and of itself but I would have loved to hear what Kendall had to say.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:52 pm

@littlereddress What's E&G? TYIA

They call the shots, no doubt about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:29 pm

https://art19.com/shows/help-i-suck-at-dating-with-dean-unglert/episodes/d00347aa-2349-4adf-abbe-3332b120eaa1

Kendall and Jared cohost

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:20 am

Anything they say on the podcast interesting? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:44 pm

I only ask if anyone has a brief recap because I don't think that I could get through the whole podcast myself. I listened to the podcast with Dean a couple of months ago and personally, I was not a fan of it. Thanks! JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:52 pm

suzq wrote:I only ask if anyone has a brief recap because I don't think that I could get through the whole podcast myself.  I listened to the podcast with Dean a couple of months ago and personally, I was not a fan of it.  Thanks!  JMO.

The topic was insecurities and a life coach was the expert guest. Whenever either referred to previous relationships it was obvious that those were unrelated to Bach alum or the franchise so no scoops.
I thought they did a good job of exploring the topic and gave good advice to the email fans. Also felt hearing each talk gave more insight into who they are as people.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 pm

@notarose Thanks! I appreciate it!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kendall Long - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+24
Norcalgal
summerdayze
MiniDiva
Newto
albean99