SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 pm

night with the 2nd GM girls

chris is stress and do not want drama tonight

he wants to know the girls better

dee: is unconfortable but she is not goint to step back because of shanti

stacy takes chris alone

stacy has a funny way to speak with her mouth....

she says she never had a serious relationship

kait interrups

chirs: lot in common (soft music)

kait is such a flirt........................... she is batting her eyes, cuddling ... i do not like her

Back to top Go down

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 pm

dee: the shanti show

chris: says in front of the girls except shanti who is gone upset again... he said that when dee cried he wanted to cry and he said that was dee's job to tell him

then they go to a fire show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:10 pm

BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8510
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8410
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8310
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8210
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8110
BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 8010
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 pm

HEA wrote:lisa and shanti should go

but will chris do??

I hope so.

Shanti is like a black widow spider.

He pulls Stacy aside since she apparently has been to this resort. She has never been in a serious relationship. I think that kind of threw him off.

Kate is next. The 30 day challenge. She just giggles too much. 

Girls see the rose on the table and are talking about who should get it. They think Dee will and of course that ticks off Shanti who takes off again.

When he comes back he notices Shanti is gone...of course. He sounds over it and her. 

He addresses Dee and how he felt bad for her. He then pulls them aside to go watch a fire show while Shanti is b*tching how all the girls are fake and taking advantage of her kindness and Chris will see that eventually. BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 1838857674 BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 14 3538374961

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:13 pm

shanti is a piece of work.......................... chris said it all: she is full of negativity, all the world is against her, she is such a good nice person, everyone is abusing her, all the girls are jealous of her beauty, of her confidence

OMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Shanti remains alone

chris wants to speak with shanti and want to know if they will move forward

chris: do you think our time is better than you talking about the girls (not verbatim)

chris: it is hard for me but for the short time we had together it is all drama.

chirs: asked her to leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:17 pm

I'm glad that he is noticing she is full of drama and negativity. He tells her their time is too important to be talking about who is cooking and cleaning. She still keeps going about the same thing. He is telling her to stop and she just doesn't get it and he tells her to go.

clapping!clapping!clapping!clapping!clapping!

The next b*tch will be that Brittany girl. She is happy she set up Shanti and got rid of her.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:18 pm

chris decided to do not give the rose and stop the night after shanti departure

girls are upset but happy shanti is gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:20 pm

noa announce no coctail party the following day

april is afraid to go home..... guess what, she will eh?

the new villain Britney N sexy kitten is absolutely in heaven that the girls are insecure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm also wondering how many people are going?

And the next b*tch is all smiles that the others are worried that they might be going because they haven't had a chance to speak with Chris. I hope he kicks her a** out the door too, but sadly don't thing he will. There has always got to be one.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:21 pm

sorry guys for the numerous typos... i have my head half turned to tv and no time to correct laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Sprite wrote:I'm also wondering how many people are going?

And the next b*tch is all smiles that the others are worried that they might be going because they haven't had a chance to speak with Chris. I hope he kicks her a** out the door too, but sadly don't thing he will. There has always got to be one.

naaa she will stay a while..she is very snicky and will play sexual heat to keep her. seen segment in the season teaser..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 47 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith