SELECT CONTENT

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite you do not put her in the top 3?

I'm not sure yet. I think she is in the top 6, but we have barely seen her after the Shanti incident. Regardless if Chris is feeling her or not, I think the producers will make him keep her just because she is a mom and they want that storyline and the drama it brings.

laugh out loud you are talking about dee..... michaela is the brunette with the bun

Back to top Go down

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Empty Re: BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:53 pm

HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite you do not put her in the top 3?

I'm not sure yet. I think she is in the top 6, but we have barely seen her after the Shanti incident. Regardless if Chris is feeling her or not, I think the producers will make him keep her just because she is a mom and they want that storyline and the drama it brings.

laugh out loud you are talking about dee..... michaela is the brunette with the bun

I was responding to Dee in the highlighted quote so that is who I thought you were talking about.

I don't know about Michaela either. I would probably put her in the top 4 as of now, possibly the top 3.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:10 am

well... I am just thinking that maybe my first theory is not that crazy then.... michaela and catie top 2.

possible scenarii

Lindsey
Maybe age was finally too much to overcome and linsdey refused to get engaged and walked away? The other factor is that Lindsey love her family and she is located in Vancouver. Chris is pretty set to stay in Toronto. Distance could also be a mojor issue. However she was the first out of the limo. I also definitely see him chasing her.

Michaela
she is in Toronto. so no distance issue. she is a bit less educated than Catie but she has a life experience. Chris is attracted to her from the start. He find her very attractive, easy to speak to and is very touchy feely with her. I fear she may be a bit too superficial and attraction was only lust. But she does not need to be a lawyer to be smart. her position on limo makes me ponder but prods zoomed on her on ep1 as much as catie...

Catie
She is also in Toronto. so no distance issue. She is obviously smart and has a nice job. long intro, came 2nd. She was seen to be very upset to see chris and michaela kissing. she is VERY touchy feeling with him (touching hands during RC) or touching his arms or looking/begging for a kiss (1st GD). For me, I find her a bit OTT when she is with him as if she is on high all the time. She is smart and all but i learned with prods that perfect on paper rarely get F1.

The 2 comments about chris VO "for me it is not easy" I posted... could be his breakdown with his mom : don't be afraid to fall in love............ not sure about the overcome with catie.... if she could have married him episode 2, she would have.... laugh out loud ... but maybe the overcome is HIM, not the girls.

so right now, my brain is spinning. I see different scenario andI am not so sure lindsey is F1 anymore  :thud

Last edited by HEA on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I was responding to Dee in the highlighted quote so that is who I thought you were talking about.

I don't know about Michaela either. I would probably put her in the top 4 as of now, possibly the top 3.

stacy is one I see top 4.... i see zero attraction from chris though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 am

could not find the place. I read Welcome and Open and BESO

Beso is quite common in costa rica. They have Beso catering which I think is mix of cantica, restaurant and bar.

There is this tree restaurant in san jose that looks famous but it does not look like it

so I am thinking that they may go visit the city by night and stop at this local place for a drink or quick food.

they definitely dance so could be a bar with music.

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Open11
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 3111
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:55 am

I think it is the MARIGALANTE with a new look. it says that it was on repairs (do that every 2 years) and was back at Puerto Vallerta on June 16th 2017, ready for tourist June 19th 2017

they also mentioned "redecorate" so it is normal that the colors and sails are different then.

I wonder if the date is right or if they could use the boat before the tourists which sounds right or they would have loose a lot of $$. So they may have dealt for tests and get some prices... then the date could have been earlier.

still trying to find another similar galleon but this one almost fit perfectly.

SOURCE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 pm

darn it... I am back to Michaela F1 giggling

I just cannot ignore the heavy deep cries from Catie and I cannot let go that the room she was in, is her fantasy suite.

The room does not look like a room for PI. She is wearing a top bikini, never happen for PIs. The room looks small and intimate. She does not have any props around, candle, lamp, flowers.... Nothing I see looks PI to me.

She is crying like she is heartbroken.

For me the logical is that chris just told her that she is not the one.

this is also confirmed by her teary sound: "Thinking about it, I just want to cry" (cry is where we can hear her crying)

This is the kind of message you would say about someone who see her dreams not realized, the "magical" futur, plans etc all going away because the guy just told her she is not the one

For me, she has the F2 edit from episode 1. Even when she came to interrupt michaela and we hear that her stomach dropped (not verbatim). We also see her chasing him but I do not see the same level. Do not get me wrong, he loves to kiss her... but at this point he loves to kiss ALL the girls.

Perfect on paper edit 100%

first to cry michaela .... then chris who is scared to fall in love... then catie crying hard

I understand the hidden position with Lindsey but she got this dreadful first 1-1, but she was out of the limo first....

If I had to think if a hidden girl that would be michaela who came with the 2nd limo. but she got the first talk. I play with episode 1 and the number of time they zoomed on michaela is like WOW. If I can, I will upload it as I added the captions.

Chris is this kind of guy who did not care about the prods rules. we saw it with shanti who any other franchise would have been kept for the extra drama. Chris is no actor and I think his body language is very obvious when he is into a girl: his torso is turned to the girl. Catie, Michaela and Lindsey. all the other girl is a nice kissing ride.

2 times during RC chris VO matched catie with "it is not easy for me".... so again perfect on paper BUT...

now I change my mind between michaela and lindsey for F1...

Michael Hill is a major sponsor so I do not see a NO engagement ring at the end. But we can clearly hear Lindsey saying " I do not want to be engaged with chris, I think I need to walk away".... this is not an out of nowhere comment in the mid season... this is a top 3 comment, when feelings and near the end is there.

I need to study more the season teaser. i think i may find something there...

I will try to make a post per girl and list all the F1 potential clues. Maybe the comparison will be clearer no idea 4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:56 pm

@HEA You are driving yourself crazy second guessing yourself. I just do not see Michaela as F1. I just don't. I don't analyze s/c like you do, but while he seems to enjoy kissing her...and pretty much everyone else...I just don't see that magical connection with her.

There have only been three episodes thus far, with lots of drama to deflect from the connection(s) he may be forming. The fact that they are allowing the viewers to see/hear something this early, for me usually means the opposite. I can't remember how many times I have heard something like that and then when the show aired, it turned out to be the opposite.

I do agree that Catie seems to be being set up as the perfect on paper and thus F2, while Lindsay has her age as an obstacles. She may also have the fact that she is on the opposite end of the country as another issue, but she is the only one that I have seen him chasing. So right now, she is the only one that I see as F1...obstacles or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:38 pm

per order season teaser

chris
michaela zipline
catie kissing catamaran
lindsey picnic
lindsey plane
Michaela pirates
kait surfing
kait? kissing sea
michaela kissing fireworks
Jessie ? kissing sea
Michaela kissing chris concrete pier
april
Lindsey pool kissing
chris
GD
Lindsey kissing under shower
Britanny GD jumping pool
meghan
dee
dee baseball
Kait playing kites
jessie ? hand in hand
stacy terrified she is falling in love
michaela kissing dancing
meghan kissing chris
catie blue pool
catie (seeing michaela/chris kissing)

CP GD we are all falling in love with the same guy
dee GD CP
lindsey/britanny W GD CP
britanny M kissing chris GD CP
Kait not here to make friends
GD ep 4 pool party
Britanny drama
Michaela PI: she cannot go steal our time and be a spychopate
Britanny VO: Girls are starting to be a little bit jealous: Jessie, meghan, lisa
Shanti drama
Shanti VO: jessie, dee, stacy

Chris
quick zoom on : meghan, april, britanny w, lara
kait removing her dress mug GD ?
lindsey kissing backwards mud GD
April kissing 1st GD
Catie kissing mug GD
Kait kissing chris on beach

blowing the conch
chris VO: Maybe I am trulu scared in taking the next step
Michaela crying - Chris VO
Chris: (cut) and just afraid to fall in love
catie crying: VO her voice everytime I think about it, it just make me want to cry
kait: VO her voice I need him to let me in or let me go
Lisa crying; VO I believe I gave it a fair shot
VO Catie: VO I feel like pulling away a little bit
VO Chris: I really want her get inside my heart... but I'm scared
His mom: don't be afraid, chris. Don't be afraid to fall in love
VO Chris: I've been afraid but I can't ignore the fact that I want her in my life

zoom on couple hugging and kissing in the sea (Kait?)

VO Lindsey: I am not ready to get engaged to Chris yet, I have to walk away from him

chris: Im just hoping it is not too late (FRC)

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 am

I think the top  4 are

Michaela, Catie, Kait, Lindsey

kait: VO her voice I need him to let me in or let me go
VO Chris: I've been afraid but I can't ignore the fact that I want her in my life
VO Lindsey: I am not ready to get engaged to Chris yet, I have to walk away from him
chris: Im just hoping it is not too late (FRC)

however the only 2 girls seen for the last FRC are Michaela and Catie.... no Lindsey, no Kait... regardless of the VO...

I played ad nauseam with this picture and I do see short hair and the only short hair is kait.... it is definitely a brunette. If it i a bun then we know that it is probably Michaela. Catie wears bun bun not tight ones and she prefers long hair.

so for me the girl is either Michaela or Kait but it looks more like kait... but for me it is not where the finale took place. No rocks, no seaweeds, nice pretty sand clean beach... so if it is not finale location, why prods inserted this in the finale???

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Kait210
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Kait10

and I think it goes with

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Sea911

note: she looks like to have a black skirt.....

my sc

stacy is almost inexistent in the teaser except her saying that she is terrified because she is starting to fall in love. But I think it is good TV.... like when we see april kissing Chris in this bride dress... so IMO, they used all kind of VO to create the teaser and the story I read is this one

kait: He just needs to let me in or let me go
catie: Everytime I think about it, it just makes me want to cry
Lindsey: I am not ready to get engaged to Chris yet, I have to walk away from him
Michaela: ...

The only girl we have no VO is Michaela. The VO on her is Chris saying that he is scared to fall in love....

the let me in or let me go could be taken because chris is AFRAID to fall in love and is AFRAID to let (KAIT) inside his heart... BUT kait did not have a perfect F1 edit and is mixed with drama (I do not care).

So i see  this possible scenario

kait...  let me in... no longer afraid.. hope it is not too late
catie
michaela
lindsey

michaela... scared to fall in love... no longer... want her in his life
catie
lindsey
kait

lindsey... not ready to be engaged (age distance)... overcome his scare... does not need an engagement... leap of faith
catie
michaela
kait

catie... she is ready to be engaged but chris is not (justification of her heavy cries) but he finds clarity and hope it is not too late
lindsey
michaela
kait

Kait ... because of the couple last image kissing and the let me in or let me go and him scared to fall in love and hoping not too late
Michaela crying
Catie crying
Lindsey no segment except picnic (hometown?)

those are definitely possibilities but #4 for me is the less believable. Today I am thinking #2. The only reason I do not see catie F3 or F4 is her edits and the fantasy suite heavy cries. For me this looks so much of a rejection!! #5 looks also a strong possibility but i think the couple in sea is not the finale so it is more symbolic than anything.

my question is that prods inserted this segment above with the finale.... but we know it is NOT the finale location: no rocks, no seaweeds, clean sandy beach, beautiful weather.... so no matter who is in this (kait or michaela or even catie since it is a brunette) it is symbolic and not finale related.

I wished I could check their IG at this point. I am not too concerned about who posted the latest as if I was in the F2 shoes, I think I would not go back to IG immediately. In fact, if I was F1 I would just do that. Plus I think, with the exception of Michalea who is a blogger and also SM is her business, I doubt any of the top 4 went crazy bout IG. Canadian are not that much into IG IMO

But one thing that I will look and compare is the way they smiled when they used IG back after the finale.... the smile is ALWAYS a sign. F2 are more forced and they never go all the way. At least the first month after the finale, then they are out of the bubble and back to their self again. But the week after, there is something in their smile that say if they are happy or not IMO as well as the #hashtags but as I said canadians are a bit less cray cray about IG so not conclusive

Every scenario is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:45 pm

Well............. I have now found 2 GALLEONS IN MEXICO

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Boat3104 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Boat511
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Boat410
my sc from W network

I tought it was The MariGalante..... but the ship was in repairs for 2 years and was open to tourist on june 19 2017. So I thought they could rent it right before the summer season but it was a bit stretchy

Then I found ANOTHER ONE!!!!   cheerdance The Jolly Roger pirates in CANCUN ! with black sails and pretty much identical !

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Jelly410

SITE: LINK HERE

youtube source

But I also found the buildings behind the boat!!!!  cheerdance

and it is definitely CANCUN!!!

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Shore10

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Boat11

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Jelly610

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Shipe10
SOURCE GOOGLE and istock

the orange flags are sunwing.ca which is 1 out 3 major sponsors this season, easy to hang. If you check on their site, the galleon has different color of sails as  it seems that a galleon needs repairs and redecoration (like the Marigalante). The color of the sea also match!!

so either it is F3 dates after hometown (cancun and puerto vallerta are definitely HUGE favorites for Canadians on top of Florida). I do not think F1 F2 because of the rocks (looks lava to me), the seaweeds, dark clouds, dark blue sea... I am thinking pacific ocean and maybe puerto vallerta area, which is still mexico (country that sunwing.ca wants to promote). or another place completely. only 4.30 hours from toronto so still very easy to go after hometowns

I check the flights and it is quite easy to flight from Toronto to Cancun. However, from Costa Rica (or any other country nearby) to Cancun, the direct flights are rare and with transit it can easily take up to 7 hours.... so for me a 1-1 is definitely not possible as it would take 2 days back and forth.

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Tripca10
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Tripca11
google map

So if it is Michaela as I sleuthed on october 27 HERE, then she is definitely TOP 3.

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 1711
my sc

Now the FRC looks a different location. The AZTEC do blow the conch. If we look at the black painting, it looks Aztec related imo. so I guess we have costume and no costume.

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Finale23
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Aztec10
google SOURCE

I am doing the happy  4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 1710264613  4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 1176891977  because I so rarely find the location.!!  Hugesmile

The FRC sea looked much more darker. I am thinking pacific ocean but where?  Rolling Eyes  cheeky

Last edited by HEA on Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:05 pm

so this is for me the same date

lindsey has the same bikini top

4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Short110
4 - BACHELOR CANADA -  Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*  - Page 26 Short610

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BACHELOR CANADA - Chris Leroux - Discussion - *NO SPOILERS - SLEUTHING*

+8
Chgohighlife
Katiebelle
AllAboutLove
AEF
LeapofFaith