SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun May 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Wow is it just me are all these ppl up themselves?? This is going to be trash tv at its finest!! Can’t wait Smiley jmo

https://instagram.com/p/Bi-7EVTgVYQ/
https://instagram.com/p/Bi-mzuigk0F/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun May 20, 2018 11:58 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Wow is it just me are all these ppl up themselves?? This is going to be trash tv at its finest!! Can’t wait Smiley jmo

https://instagram.com/p/Bi-7EVTgVYQ/
https://instagram.com/p/Bi-mzuigk0F/

Yeah I thought the same thing @LeapofFaith.  laugh out loud  I don't see any sign of a smart, sweet Camilla-type personality, but being season 1 they're probably going for maximum trash and the personalities that follow.  I'm fine with that - bring it ON! Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 22, 2018 5:36 am

Confirmed 5 nights a week of trashtastic TV, and they're following the UK model of filming and editing footage then airing it that same night, ala old school Big Brother.  YAY.  

Source

I wonder if the winner will take the cash.  Hasn't happened on the UK show but with this lot... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 22, 2018 5:59 am

Name: Natasha
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 SJJ7K14
Hometown: Perth
Looking for: Tall, tanned men with big muscles. Goals are essential. Having a boat would be a plus.

Name: Tayla
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 QEdcS3S
Hometown: Perth
Looking for: Someone taller than her. She usually goes for guys with blue eyes and blonde hair. She hates clingy guys, and wants someone who has a stable job and is driven, and also family-oriented.

Name: Erin
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NkR15b0
Hometown: Melbourne
Looking for: A feisty, emotional, honest partner. Big muscles, tattoos, nice teeth and tanned. Someone who is funny, talkative and no mummy's boys. He must love Disney moves, exercising, tanning and having lazy Sundays.

Name: Cassidy
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Obm4Khq
Looking for: Tattooed guys, laid back, sporty, kind and loves the outdoors. She loves the surfer look, chivalry and old school manners.

Name: Millie
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 FJImg7D
Hometown: Sydney
Looking for: Someone that could understand her sense of humour, someone sexy and passionate that can make her laugh. Looking for a partner in crime.

Name: Charlie
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 FsRBk5s
Looking for: A girl he'd be proud to take home to his mum. He doesn't mind blonde or brunette, but prefers at least a C-cup, above 5-feet, blue or green eyes and someone who's athletic and sporty. He also wants someone intelligent who will laugh at his jokes.

Name: Eden
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 N62MouA
Looking for: Girls with a wild personality, funny, good banter and a risk-taker. His type "must have big boobs, big booty, some lip fillers, all-round good body."

Name: Justin
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 00lmTLv
Looking for: An elegant woman, someone who is fit, motivated, loyal, funny, beautiful and wants to be with him all the time. He wants to be married within five years.

Name: Grant
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZR7pjzN
Hometown: Canberra
Looking for: Someone who is confident, tanned, loves the outdoors, sport and going to the gym. He wants someone who enjoys life in general.

Name: Josh
Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 OZxD5ef
Looking for: Someone very fit and good looking. Age doesn't phase him, and he loves blue or green eyes.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 22, 2018 12:36 pm

OMG These people are pathetic.

Tattoos are a requirement? Tans are a requirement? At least a c cup is a requirement? Lip injections required?

WTH is wrong with these people? I know this is a tv show and they are all trying to attract attention and all that, but I suspect they are actually half serious with these wish lists.  no no  no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 22, 2018 12:51 pm

Sprite wrote:OMG These people are pathetic.

Tattoos are a requirement? Tans are a requirement? At least a c cup is a requirement? Lip injections required?

WTH is wrong with these people? I know this is a tv show and they are all trying to attract attention and all that, but I suspect they are actually half serious with these wish lists.  no no  no no

To quote @Kashathediva with box of rocks, this show looks like a whole crate of rocks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 22, 2018 5:56 pm

The award for Most Unrealistic Expectations must surely go to Erin for this line:
"no mummy's boys. He must love Disney movies".  That's like saying "no French boys.  He must speak French".   cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 23, 2018 8:00 am

Bobette wrote:Confirmed 5 nights a week of trashtastic TV, and they're following the UK model of filming and editing footage then airing it that same night, ala old school Big Brother.  YAY.  

Source

I wonder if the winner will take the cash.  Hasn't happened on the UK show but with this lot... no idea

I could only sit through 2 episodes of love island uk I hope I can make it through this season... could u kindly explain to me what the love or money means?? So is it the winners decide if they want love or the cash?? TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 9:26 am

Yes that's right @LeapofFaith, the last couple standing choose as individuals whether they want to keep or split the money:

If both people say split, they split the money equally;
If both people say keep, no-one gets the money;
If one person says split and the other says keep, the keeper gets all the money and the other person gets nothing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 23, 2018 10:36 am

Bobette wrote:Yes that's right @LeapofFaith, the last couple standing choose as individuals whether they want to keep or split the money:

If both people say split, they split the money equally;
If both people say keep, no-one gets the money;
If one person says split and the other says keep, the keeper gets all the money and the other person gets nothing.

That is how the old Bachelor Pad worked....until Nick Peterson said keep and Rachel Truehart was left with nothing. It was rofl rofl rofl After that tptb switched the format to BIP and dropped the money.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Contestant bios and links to their social media HERE

Direct links:

Charlie

Justin

Josh

Grant

Eden

Natasha

Tayla

Millie

Erin

Cassidy

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 24, 2018 1:28 am

I liked the UK version, but then like I've always said I'm a people watcher,.So trashy or not I'll watch it unless it gets plain silly.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez