SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:42 am

That's Stu on the beach under the banner who will Sophie choose

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:43 am

Yeah I don't think they'd have let him use his stage name if they were seriously considering him as lead. See ya then Jake!

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:44 am

I think way Apollo left would not have created enough momentum to be next lead - not heartbroken enough

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 am

When Sophie revealed to Kyle and Jackie O who she has chosen, Jackie O was shocked. If it was Stu, she wouldn't be that shock.

I am now thinking it is Jarrod Sopgie has chosen. Jarrod still posting lots of photos on IG. To me he is very hsppy

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 am

Lovely goodbye between Apollo and Soph

Soph saying to Apollo she wants him "take over the world" and how genuine he is

IA with Sophie's words.

The world is your Oyster Apollo! Go and make your dreams come true yes

(sidenote: being the Bachelor is a waste of your time and talent Apollo and you can do better than that jmo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 am

Preview for finale with Stu and Jarrod

Jarrod saying that Sophie is "the love of my life"

If Jarrod is F2 he is going to be devastated especially after all the reassurance he has gotten from Soph
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:57 am

See ya later Apollo - not surprising

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:01 am

Enough wrote:When Sophie revealed to Kyle and Jackie O who she has chosen, Jackie O was shocked. If it was Stu, she wouldn't be that shock.

I am now thinking it is Jarrod Sopgie has chosen.  Jarrod still posting lots of photos on IG. To me he is very hsppy

He seems happy to me too - I just posted a theory about this on the F1-F4 thread. Either he's hiding his devastation well or he's making the most of being F2 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 am

Enough wrote:When Sophie revealed to Kyle and Jackie O who she has chosen, Jackie O was shocked. If it was Stu, she wouldn't be that shock.

I am now thinking it is Jarrod Sopgie has chosen.  Jarrod still posting lots of photos on IG. To me he is very hsppy
I'm thinking the same. IMO, Sophie would be so wise and happy to choose Jarrod

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 am

Enough wrote:I am not keen with Apollo being the next Bachelor.

I really prefer someone unknown.
IA, IMO he is too young - the lead must be at least 28 plus

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:38 am

I may have to take back what I said about Apollo. I think he may be wanting to be the lead (posted in his thread HERE)

RE Apollo's age... Posted my reply in the BachAU S6 thread HERE as I found something that may indicate Apollo may be TPTB's choice for lead despite his age
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:55 am

Just regarding the next episode.
Jarrads single date looks to be at a sandbar near Treasure Island. To be honest I’ve forgotton the name of it but is very popular for picnics proposals etc. It is really nice. The FRC looks to be on an Island nearby to he mainland as they arrive by boat. It’s not after Marriot. However,Sophs meet the family is deifinitely at the Marriot. Seriously. Can’t wait to go back after watching the previews. Fiji is truly a magical place.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 32 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy