SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 am

I posted weeks ago that Sophie's definition of a 'normal' man was different to an ordinary, everyday Aussie. She has chosen her normal in Stu and she never had any intention of settling for anything less.

Is it a first for the bachelor franchise a married contestant has won?

And how did Sophie fall head over heels in love after a few weeks?? I expected nothing from Sophie's series, and I can say I was definitely not disappointed.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 am

There's a first for everything

First season I've ever watched where an intruder who is still married wins

Hopefully Stu gets that divorce sooner than later because Sophie deserves better than having to be with a married man who won't commit fully to her

Good luck to Soph and hope it all works out
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:33 am

Storybook wrote:I posted weeks ago that Sophie's definition of a 'normal' man was different to an ordinary, everyday Aussie. She has chosen her normal in Stu and she never had any intention of settling for anything less.

Is it a first for the bachelor franchise a married contestant has won?

And how did Sophie fall head over heels in love after a few weeks?? I expected nothing from Sophie's series, and I can say I was definitely not disappointed.

HA HAAA HAA - quote of the season right there. Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:34 am

What a class act! Beautiful post by Jarrod and a gentleman through the end always putting Sophie and her happiness first. That's when you know someone truly cares for you. Best wishes to you Jarrod and hope your find your HEA and happiness too

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 22730039_10212724315376641_2765628805406039449_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BatRTQEHMku/?taken-by=jarrodwoodgate

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:43 am

Who bloody peed in the pot plant? That’s all I wanna know
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks everyone for all the live posting and a terrific season sleuthing! yes

Congrats to Sophie and Stu! I hope it's true love they can enjoy for many years to come!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Sundy wrote:Who bloody peed in the pot plant? That’s all I wanna know

yeah.... I was expecting Jarrod to bring a tree at the finale... darn it!! :stirthepot

I am totally utterly shocked she picked stu :dripdrip

but at least they looked happy....

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:16 pm

wow Just watched the last epi and for me it was the most heartfelt expression of mature mutual love ever on the franchise! Absolutely beatingheart the depth of feeling these two have for each other.
Wishing them the very best blowkiss

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 pm

notarose wrote:wow Just watched the last epi and for me it was the most heartfelt expression of mature mutual love ever on the franchise! Absolutely beatingheart the depth of feeling these two have for each other.
Wishing them the very best blowkiss

Totally agree... :yes:
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:05 pm

I think if I had not sleuthed any SM or anything other than just watching the show I would have liked it more (Stu being married still for one makes it seem less mature love to me but I guess that's a technicality and hopefully that will change sooner than later). There's some other things sleuthed and that I've seen that have me not so sure.... Will see though and hoping for the best for them yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:23 am

^^^
Fair enough Smiley  I watched unspoiled and am not invested in what happens next so from the perspective of "story", I loved it bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:33 am

notarose wrote:^^^
Fair enough Smiley  I watched unspoiled and am not invested in what happens next so from the perspective of "story", I loved it bestbud!

I agree with you @notarose. I was unspoiled and because I didn't know Stu's backstory/reputation/marital status, I liked him and I liked him with Sophie. When he revealed he was still married I was  Suspect but by that point I had grown to like him and them. I hope that he turns out to be everything that Sophie wanted. 

I was very sceptical of a celebrity as the lead, but I have to say I really enjoyed her. She really has been one of my favourites. I hope things work out for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy