SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:17 am

Very interesting theory  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 4256136633 I mean, Stu's public IG account was thought to be a fake troll account because it was so OTT stalkery and yet it turned out to legit be his account. 

Even more interesting to me than Stu's SM is that Stu had his eye on Soph for over a year and yet his edit is not stage 5 clinger whereas Jarrod's edit is stage 5 clinger but his SM is the opposite 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:19 am

I kiss my cat with more passion than this.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:This is all so yawn, the season started with so much promise, but is just boring now. Blake is a nasty fake player and she's going to take him to F4?
IA it's very boring. This who year has been a dud when it comes to Bette/Bach Aussie imo

I think in future they need to get contestants and leads who don't know each other before filming as it just seems scripted even more than usual
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:20 am

Jasmine L the immediate past bachelorette Canada just said something interesting, she mentioned on the preview of bachelor Canada that she has studied it and she thinks whichever cast member has the quiet confidence to have the lead believe that the lead is already in a relationship with them, will be F1, (not sure that is always been the case on bachelor as sometimes I think it's just chemistry and connecting over backgrounds) but Stu does give off that vibe possibly because he is older.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 am

No he hasn't.  Move it along please.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:23 am

laugh out loud as if Blake would win

Just end it now Channel Ten

Put us out of our misery like Jarrod's plant
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:24 am

I'm sure it's just Bach Speak when Sophie says she's seen a new soft side to Blake, blah blah, but if it's not Bach Speak it probably explains why she's been unlucky in love so far!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 am

AEF wrote:Jasmine L the immediate past bachelorette Canada just said something interesting, she mentioned on the preview of bachelor Canada that she has studied it and she thinks whichever cast member has the quiet confidence to have the lead believe that the lead is already in a relationship with them, will be F1, (not sure that is always been the case on bachelor as sometimes I think it's just chemistry and connecting over backgrounds) but Stu does give off that vibe possibly because he is older.

I agree that often the F1 is someone who the lead sees themselves in a relationship with them already and can see that with Stu and Soph. That she kissed him "accidentally" on the lips night one in front of the other guys was like she was already super comfortable with him and in a relationship
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 am

I rate it a negative-10 with a side of Jarrod's dead plant CRINGE!! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 623245435

My eyes my eyes!

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:28 am

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:30 am

They're totally setting Jarrod up to be F2, IMO.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:31 am

Wake me up when James is booted sad

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy