SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:38 am

Brad at the Carmack Concepts Awards and Company Party 2017

His brother Chad has more recent photos of him on facebook.

Hopefully we get some photos of him since the SuperBowl is in Houston, Texas.

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 23 16194908_1414058761979698_3813851293108471443_n

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 23 16113972_1414056631979911_4941135180377578390_n

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Carmack-Concepts-277064332345819/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1414053901980184
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

stillnotadodgerfan - Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:33 am

Is he a twin? His brother and him look identical!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:26 am

Brill wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO Emily was so insecure. She didn't trust him and it drove him nuts. That's one side of the story. I'm sure there's another side.

Personally I liked Brad. I thought he was a good guy and was really in love with Emily.

GA, the way I think  the story went is that Brad did fall for Emily big time!!  Emily had tried to be the ette and was told she had to be on a bachelor season first.  IMO she
did everything to get him to send her home but the more she tried the deeper he fell.  So he picks her and she knew how to get him angry with her and finally she got her
wish.  They split.  I'll never forget how she went at him during the ATFR.  It was painful to watch.

She had no interest in 1F either but had to play the game.  One thing I was glad that she did send Arie home.  Who knows maybe doing these shows was to make her now hubby jealous.  He said he didn't like her doing the show again but wasn't in a position to stop her and had liked her for some time.  Women pick up on stuff so it is surprising if she didn't know that, I think she did.

I do know she did say more than once that she wanted someone that was very involved in the church.  That sure left Brad out.  As you can probably tell I am no longer an Emily fan and I really loved her and Brad together!! So these are IMO of course!!

It's a shame that a person could get used in such a way, if all that is true. And if it is true, then as a bartender, Brad seems to be a much nicer person that her, despite not being religious. That's a shame for her.

Brad also kept that person around who slapped him as soon as she saw him. Very disrespectful. He should have just sent her home immediately. **IMO**

That's the problem. Most of these guys on that show are clueless. **IMO**
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:08 pm

@Kels0012
Yes, they are twins. I still loved his seasons the best.  Especially Brad 1.0.
@IwouldmarryAshleyI
That whole slap thing was an attention ploy. It served it's purpose it got his attention from night one. It was in the scheme of things, imo, built out to be more than it was, and apparently still is.
Brad Womack, his 2 brothers and best friend (who used to post with us at FORT) are all self made, hard working, smart men and business owners. He is not simply a bartender.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 pm

@ElonM thanks so much for posting and keeping this thread alive! They are ageing quite nicely if I may add! :cutiepie 's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Kels0012
Yes, they are twins. I still loved his seasons the best.  Especially Brad 1.0.
@IwouldmarryAshleyI
That whole slap thing was an attention ploy. It served it's purpose it got his attention from night one. It was in the scheme of things, imo,  built out to be more than it was, and apparently still is.
Brad Womack, his 2 brothers and best friend (who used to post with us at FORT) are all self made, hard working, smart men and business owners.  He is not simply a bartender.

Then IMHO she or whoever should have used a different ploy. I know he is a business owner, but bartender is what came to mind.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:09 pm

I knew he had brothers but not that he had a twin.

I preferred Chantal (the slapper) to Emily and so glad that she pulled away from the show and went back to her life. Last I hear she's married and has a little boy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:10 pm

Didn't they pull some switcheroo during one of his seasons? I forgot all about his twin as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:11 pm

They did a minor switcheroo both seasons.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:43 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:snipped..

Then IMHO she or whoever should have used a different ploy. I know he is a business owner, but bartender is what came to mind.

Often times they are told what to do at the M&G. I would be surprised if Chantal came up with the idea on her own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:46 pm

So nice to see Brad, his brother and friends. Brad was the best Bachelor IMO. I forgot Brad was a twin....I had to do a double take. On Brads season was when I found FORT and started reading there. I enjoyed how his partner would communicate with you FORTers. Fun times. @Kashathediva is that the friend in the photo above?
I felt sooooo bad for Brad and all the negativity he had to deal with after his first season. He practically had to go into hiding. That FRC was Amazing. I always have wished that TPTB would have let him have the scene eating his sandwich, sitting alone on the couch, watching a football game on TV...in the outtake. They would have embraced it now. laugh out loud  What a great season 1.0 was. I also enjoyed Brad 2.0. Great memories of far more entertaining story lines and seasons...than the repetitive, formulaic seasons/storylines of recent times IMO.
@ElonM Thanks for the update! So fun.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:29 pm

@Seabear

I think Jason C. is in between the boys, the one in the middle.
There were several Forters and a member here that visited them in Austin, got to know them and kept in touch with them for years.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman