SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Please, post and discuss anything about Brad in this thread. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm

I hope he's doing well. I do kind of worry about him, but I'm glad he has a great support system!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:52 pm

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion 1872057712
mnmhughes wrote:I hope he's doing well. I do kind of worry about him, but I'm glad he has a great support system!

I do to! I've always liked the guy and wish he'd have had a better outcome, especially the last time he did the show. We joke about "pickers" around her but I think Brad's the one who's picker is broke the most lol From what I discerned from the boards, things friends said and the way his season was produced and edited...the great majority were of the opinion that Emily "just wasn't that into him" and was just doing the show for attention as that girl had no intention of ever, ever leaving her home in Charlotte. On the other hand, choosing Chantal or Ashley, who have proved to have been actually looking for love, would have at least given him a shot at happiness. My personal opinion was that Chantal was his best match and if he ever meets a girl similar to her, he would be crazy not to go after her. Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion 2174738820

I hope Babyface drops in from time to time to let us know how he's doing. Wishing him the best and that he meets somebody to share his life with Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion 1872057712

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I really like Brad as well and I wish to this day that things had worked out for him and Emily. We never hear anything about him, but I hope he is well and happy. I too wish that Babyface would drop in & give us an update on him.

I donated to Brad's Livestrong Challenge (for cancer) which takes place this month. He sent me a thank you email and said they were having a party afterward and we are invited. If my health was better, I think I would try to go. My dh goes to Austin occasionally and Jason has invited me to come by & meet them. As a matter of fact, my dh flew to Austin yesterday on business, but was only there for the day. I would love to meet them. They all seem to be a wonderful family. I would love to see Brad settled and happy with someone, but sadly I don't think he ever will. He really is great guy, but with issues. However, all of us have those. lol

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Not sure I even want to get into rehashing this, but I felt from the beginning that neither Brad nor Emily, AND both Brad and Emily, were at fault for this relationship (which IMO was doomed from the start) not working, if that makes any sense. I really believe that both had good intentions, but both also had so many "issues" or limitations in what they were willing/capable of doing to achieve a healthy relationship, many of which were at cross purposes, that trying to make it work, particularly in a convoluted setting like this show, was virtually impossible from the start. Brad not only let his heart overrule his head, he pretty much never even used his head, and didn't think at all about how difficult, if not impossible, it would be for Emily to fit into his life, and I doubt they even discussed it. I think Emily just fell victim to the typical "Bachelor Brainwash", imagined herself the heroine in a fairytale (something she probably hasn't felt since her last "fairytale" ended so tragically), and thought she was so in love with the hero that she also forgot to use her head and question the practicality of this relationship for a single mother in her position.

That their romance so obviously never stood a chance, IMO, is why I could never get invested in it.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 pm

US Weekly 10/12/2011

Exclusive: Brad Womack Won't Stop Calling Ex Emily Maynard 4 Months After Split

Either Brad Womack needs to cut the cord--or Emily Maynard needs to change her phone number!

Although the Bachelor star, 38, and single mom Maynard, 25, officially called off their engagement in June, sources tell the new US Weekly that Womack is having a very hard time letting go.

"He calls Emily every day and at all hours!" a source says of Womack, who pesters Maynard in Charlotte, North Carolina from his own hometown of Austin, Texas. "She just doesn't pick up. They actually haven't spoken for months."

Indeed, Maynard (mom to daughter Ricki, 6) has certainly moved on -- even going on a few low-key dates with NFL pro Jeremy Shockey of the Carolina Panthers.

But when false web rumors in August claimed Maynard was dating wealthy scion David Smith (actually just an old pal), Womack flipped. The bar owner "filled up her voicemail with messages of him crying, saying how upset he was that she was with someone else," the source reveals.

Despite the creepy calls, Womack remains wishy washy about the relationship, says the source. "He doesn't want her back. She feels like he is so messed up!"

For more on the post-breakup Bachelor drama, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.

n4692u

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 pm

n4692u wrote:US Weekly 10/12/2011

Exclusive: Brad Womack Won't Stop Calling Ex Emily Maynard 4 Months After Split

Either Brad Womack needs to cut the cord--or Emily Maynard needs to change her phone number!

Although the Bachelor star, 38, and single mom Maynard, 25, officially called off their engagement in June, sources tell the new US Weekly that Womack is having a very hard time letting go.

"He calls Emily every day and at all hours!" a source says of Womack, who pesters Maynard in Charlotte, North Carolina from his own hometown of Austin, Texas. "She just doesn't pick up. They actually haven't spoken for months."

Indeed, Maynard (mom to daughter Ricki, 6) has certainly moved on -- even going on a few low-key dates with NFL pro Jeremy Shockey of the Carolina Panthers.

But when false web rumors in August claimed Maynard was dating wealthy scion David Smith (actually just an old pal), Womack flipped. The bar owner "filled up her voicemail with messages of him crying, saying how upset he was that she was with someone else," the source reveals.

Despite the creepy calls, Womack remains wishy washy about the relationship, says the source. "He doesn't want her back. She feels like he is so messed up!"

For more on the post-breakup Bachelor drama, pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.

O.k. I'm not buying any of this. UsWeekly is not the world's greatest source of true information. I really don't think that Brad calls Emily every day even though she never answers. He doesn't strike me as the stalking kind. I wouldn't be surprised if he has tried to call her from time to time but not every day.

And Ironcat I am pretty much with you on your analysis. I like Brad and am sorry that he didn't find love.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:44 am

I don't think Brad is sitting around at night pining away for Emily. He may be lovesick, but he ain't stupid. He's probably at the gym getting a good work out. Far away as possible from all these ridiculous stories and rumors.

After seeing who she is 'dating' now Brad just might be counting his lucky stars.
Seriously Emily? A Panther?? :vomit:

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:49 pm

I got my US Weekly in the mail today, but I don't know how to scan so I will have to type it unless someone else has the mag and can do it.

I don't feel like doing it right now because it's long, but it has photos of Emily (in NYC 9/25) and of Brad (looks like one that might have been taken when he did an interview w/Extra while the show was airing...dark leather jacket w/black scarf).

On Em's pic it says : "Emily wants Brad to know she's over him," says a pal of Maynard (in NYC Sept.25).

On Brad's pic it says: "He's not in a good place right now," a source says of Womack.

In a block it says: "Brad is calling her because he's upset, but at the same time he doesn't want her back. She feels like he is so messed up!" A Maynard confidant tells US.

I'll type the story later. The Mag also says Ames & Jackie are back on and just seeing where it goes right now.

I can't help but be sad for Brad, even though I'm sure Emily had a difficult time in the relationship for sure. I guess I'm more sad for him because I don't think he will ever be able to sustain a lifetime relationship and I know Emily will someday. This is just too bad!

Another thing, if Brad has been upset about stories in the tabloids, he is going to go beserk over this one! LOL

n4692u

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Livestong Challenge: Austin OCT 16

Brad finished a 90 mile bike
Chad and Wes biked 45 miles
Jason, Christina, and Prima ran the 5K

And Team Carmack raised just under $16,000!
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:06 pm

jelle wrote:Livestong Challenge: Austin OCT 16

Brad finished a 90 mile bike
Chad and Wes biked 45 miles
Jason, Christina, and Prima ran the 5K

And Team Carmack raised just under $16,000!

Wow! That's fantastic! bowdown
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:14 pm

The Mag also says Ames & Jackie are back on and just seeing where it goes right now.

Really? Any more word on this????
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman