SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:52 am

Awe. Poor guy. It was easier when his big brother was there protecting him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Isaiah comes through for the win! :yes: There is something sweet about that crying baby's first picture with Santa.

I love the 1958 look!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Happy New Year from the Fab Four!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:36 pm

Happy New Year To The Lowes and to One and All!  celebrate

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:49 am

Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2019. High clap

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:17 pm

Happy New Year all!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:35 am

I think this has been mentioned before but Sean tweeted today that him and Catherine and the boys are going to Hawaii for Arie and Lauren's wedding on Tuesday.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:32 am

Yes they are. I can't remember if we've mentioned it here before or not. Should be a fun time for all.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:03 am

And taking Jay/Sherry with them as a thank you for all the babysitting and help with the kids they do.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:45 am

The Lowe Six are off to Maui.

@catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Precious family shot!

That's going to be fun for everyone! So nice that they are taking Jay and Sherry with them. Works for everyone!

Looking forward to some pics!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:12 pm

I'm not sure this is the right place, but why was our favorite family not featured? So disappointed. That was the only reason I watch the premiere.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach