SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sopearl Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:They are not the same. There are multiple Rebecca's/Becca's this season. The Becca with short hair is not that one that makes it to the final 4 and she reportedly is a firecracker. I will never liken anyone sight unseen to Corinne. SMH.

Good to hear and good point!
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Calling it now:

F4: Tia
F3: Kendall (by default)
F2: Lauren B. 2.0
F1: Becca K.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:17 pm

flojo031 wrote:Calling it now:

What does Lauren 2.0 mean and Kendall by default mean

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:56 am

mizzoufan wrote:
flojo031 wrote:Calling it now:

What does Lauren 2.0 mean and Kendall by default mean

Sorry, should have been more specific.  giggling I meant to say that if Tia really did leave after HTD, then that would have automatically put Kendall in the F3 place by default. In regards to Lauren Burnham, well this is the second time that a blonde Lauren B. has made it to the F4. Hence the 2.0 moniker.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:01 pm

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Jan 23rd

cookielover12 wrote:Looks like Arie and Lauren were together last night.. since they were liking pictures on IG at the same time.
SC- my IG

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Thumbn10

Two weeks since Arie and Lauren might have been together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:19 pm

1 day ago Feb 7th

ariejr IG Story

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 27573442_1960411424275858_5247321245292167168_n.jpg?se=7&ig_cache_key=MTcwOTkxNTU2MDI3NDcyMjQ3Nw%3D%3D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:38 am

Bringing this over from the NO Discussion thread. Great insight IMHO.

docnash14 wrote:So what if Becca's ex-boyfriend was the determining factor for Arie?  What I know clinically is that a triangular relationship is fertile ground for the triggering factor.  What I also know is that the wounded part of us can often get mistaken by ourselves for our gut.  I think throughout the season Arie has been secure/confident in Becca's feelings for him.  Ex-boyfriend shows up - Arie is triggered by past feelings of rejection (e.g. Emily choosing Jef) and the thought of losing someone again is so overwhelming that he mistakes that as his gut  telling him that Becca is the one (he hears Sean's reminder to use as his gauge the one he can't bear to be without).  After he gets out of the bubble, he realizes that his own fears/insecurities led his to the decision rather than Becca actually being his true love.  That said, I think he genuinely did love Becca but through my lens it's apparent that Lauren is the one with whom he is in love.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4657p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-switch-a-roo-what-happened-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1288450

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Thanks for bringing that over, @GuardianAngel. This analysis seems more than plausible. Brilliant. Thank you for you insight, doc.

This line. I keep rereading this and thinking about how this has impacted my life at various junctures.
What I also know is that the wounded part of us can often get mistaken by ourselves for our gut.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:31 pm

@tigertiz IA, for me this is what stuck out as well.

After he gets out of the bubble, he realizes that his own fears/insecurities led his to the decision rather than Becca actually being his true love

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the NO Discussion thread. Great insight IMHO.

docnash14 wrote:So what if Becca's ex-boyfriend was the determining factor for Arie?  What I know clinically is that a triangular relationship is fertile ground for the triggering factor.  What I also know is that the wounded part of us can often get mistaken by ourselves for our gut.  I think throughout the season Arie has been secure/confident in Becca's feelings for him.  Ex-boyfriend shows up - Arie is triggered by past feelings of rejection (e.g. Emily choosing Jef) and the thought of losing someone again is so overwhelming that he mistakes that as his gut  telling him that Becca is the one (he hears Sean's reminder to use as his gauge the one he can't bear to be without).  After he gets out of the bubble, he realizes that his own fears/insecurities led his to the decision rather than Becca actually being his true love.  That said, I think he genuinely did love Becca but through my lens it's apparent that Lauren is the one with whom he is in love.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4657p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-switch-a-roo-what-happened-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1288450

IMO the ex had to have been a major factor. Seeing this unfold (and it seems this was done with Arie's involvement / awareness which makes it highly suspicious (to me) of producer manipulation) he could have perceived that Becca refused the ex's proposal so that she would be available for his. If he didn't feel that way IMO the producers could have made sure to point that out. That could have made Becca seem a very safe choice. It also occurs to me that they might have lied to Arie in such a way that would make him feel Lauren was not so safe. I'm thinking here of what Mills said to Juliet Litman on the podcast - that Lauren had been engaged twice. Now I believe that Mills often spins a yarn and also know that both RS and Lauren have said that was not true, but Mills could have been thinking of a lie (which Mills might have thought was the truth) told to Arie to make Arie suspicious of Lauren - for among other things not necessarily telling him the whole story and maybe being a "runaway bride".

Given that scenario I could see how Arie might have felt his best option was Becca and thus made that choice.

To be honest I'm not totally sold on what I just wrote, but I do think it's logical and it does fit with what Docnash suggested and it's certainly plausible.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:46 pm

I don't know that I buy that Becca's ex showing up pushed him over the edge towards picking her over Lauren. It seems too convenient of an excuse. I'll wait and watch but am skeptical about it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the NO Discussion thread. Great insight IMHO.

IMO the ex had to have been a major factor. Seeing this unfold (and it seems this was done with Arie's involvement / awareness which makes it highly suspicious (to me) of producer manipulation) he could have perceived that Becca refused the ex's proposal so that she would be available for his. If he didn't feel that way IMO the producers could have made sure to point that out. That could have made Becca seem a very safe choice. It also occurs to me that they might have lied to Arie in such a way that would make him feel Lauren was not so safe. I'm thinking here of what Mills said to Juliet Litman on the podcast - that Lauren had been engaged twice. Now I believe that Mills often spins a yarn and also know that both RS and Lauren have said that was not true, but Mills could have been thinking of a lie (which Mills might have thought was the truth) told to Arie to make Arie suspicious of Lauren - for among other things not necessarily telling him the whole story and maybe being a "runaway bride".

Given that scenario I could see how Arie might have felt his best option was Becca and thus made that choice.

To be honest I'm not totally sold on what I just wrote, but I do think it's logical and it does fit with what Docnash suggested and it's certainly plausible.

I follow both of your theories, but I am glad that @Lucas15, ends by saying you are not sold on your theory, because neither am I. This theory makes Arie very gullible and egocentric  - did Arie and Lauren have a FD? Did they talk, really talk? Arie would have known by then all there was to know about LB's prior engagement and a few other things that she would/should have shared and the same is true for him. How then would it have been easy for another man showing up to propose to a girl he was not intending to make his F1, easily change his mind. I don't buy this. MO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214