SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 pm

^ it's no big deal, but Bryan is his mom's only child. He has a sister who I believe also lives in Miami and her son is of college age. Bryan's brother lives in the east coast, I think Virginia. Bryan visited them soon after his July 4 SHV. The visit is all documented in his IG.

Sorry, but I feel we should keep the info correct.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:50 pm

^ I agree with you that he is his mom's only child, but Bryan has even said that he is also his parents only child previously, meaning their only child together, and then made the futher disctintion of his mom's only child, I will continue to stick with his mom's only child.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 pm

I really enjoyed that interview. It was really good. I liked learning more about Rachel's law school time, too. I echo what most have said here. I'm glad Bryan is helping Rachel not to let the criticism get to her. I also get the impression that LA would be a temporary move for them because of certain opportunities, like some of us here speculated, and they are going to settle down in either Dallas or Miami. Bryan said LA is obviously short-term. But they may not want to move to LA, then move again in a short amount of time. I like that they are considering being around family. I always root for Dallas, but Miami is good too, for family, especially since they want to have three or four kids. Good to have family around to help.

Rachel's IG story from earlier:

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 24126810

Also, it seems Bryan and Rachel will be doing an interview for the Tom Joyner morning show tomorrow:

https://twitter.com/TJMShow/status/935517133429198849

Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:16 am

I listened to the interview for those interested. It was good, but very short. The focus was completely on Bryan and Rachel and the interviewers are apparently fans of them and their relationship. They talked about the great chemistry Brachel had during the season. Not really any new information. They asked about the wedding date and just how life has been for them post-season. They said 2018 for sure, fall or possibly spring. Rachel still doesn’t want to wear a dress. They were asked if they wanted the wedding televised. They said they would have to see, and Rachel said they couldn’t talk about a wedding date if they did decide to do that. Rachel reiterated that she is not the wedding planner type. The interviewers said they should just elope and Rachel said she jokes with Bryan about that all the time, but their parents would kill them. They suggested that they do it secretly and get married twice, and Rachel said she likes all he’s saying. They were asked about pet peeves about each other. Rachel said how long it takes Bryan to get ready and he said that Rachel’s patient, but sometimes she can be impatient with him. He said she’s a good cook, but doesn’t cook as often as she should. They are still deciding between staying in Dallas or moving to LA as well all know.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:38 pm

Link to the interview

https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/11/29/rachel-lindsay-doesnt-wants-to-wear-a-suit-at-her-wedding/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Many things are starting to make more sense in my opinion, they could be in negotiations or a deal with the network for a wedding which is hwy they have not set the date yet. As was mentioned by Rachel during the interview they have ot go byt their schedule which would mean, the wedding possibly happening after BIP, or tacked onto BIP IMO. But sicne they don't know for sure they can't give a date. LA and Dallas are back into the mix, it sounds ot me, like if they did LA they see that as temporary. which could be why they may not be sure about moving. Also Bryan went on interviews in LA which he could still be trying to hear back from.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:56 pm

sdmom wrote:Link to the interview

https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/11/29/rachel-lindsay-doesnt-wants-to-wear-a-suit-at-her-wedding/
Thanks for the link! I just watched. They both look sooo adorable!! Yes, Rachel has reiterated her desire to wear a suit on her wedding day. I'm still hoping she picks a dress, but I'm sure she'll look great in whatever she chooses.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Has anyone seen this? Rachel is very adorable

https://instagram.com/p/BcDdM7QFQDu/

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 pm

sdmom wrote:Has anyone seen this? Rachel is very adorable

https://instagram.com/p/BcDdM7QFQDu/

Yes, I did see this. So cute!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:21 pm

@sdmom I saw it. It's very cute.

From earlier from Rachel and Bryan's IG stories:

tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 24254210
tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 24125410
tunein - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 19 24126510
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Has this been posted? If it has, I apologize for repeating.

@therachlindsay & @thebryanabasolo want you to get ready for Thursday with @kymwhitley & @sherrieshepherd We'll also be talking with @leelajamesofficial at 6:32 am ET @arseniohall at 8:16 am ET and @tony_rock at 8:50 am ET! #TuneIn #TJMS
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcF9hEQAHW2/?taken-by=oldschool1053

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Hey guys made a new Brachel fan video :

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQq4jGqWROQ

To the song Unapologetically by Kelsea Ballerini

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc