SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Diana Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 am

This is a sweet story from Rach. So good to see these two so happy and supportive of one another

from Rachel’s ig story Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 9d458110
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:23 am

Awww they are soo suportive of each other. They make me smile

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 am

Agreed, this is great to see. These two couldn't be doing better. this year they, especially Bryan is focusing on his career and Rachel as he has done for her, is supporting being their for her man. This is what real love and true partnership is about.  Very cute how she's taking pics and video and stepping back to let him shine and gain his own traction. I love these two together.  They have been through a lot and have had each others back every step of the way and always have a plan even of they don't always let us in on it.

Their bond and love is only growing. I remember Byran saying on the Dean's podcast, that timing was everything and he was at a place in his life, she said the same where he was ready for Rachel, he liked that she was accomplished in her career and that she was older and in her 30s and ready to sette down and committ like him.  I am all the way here for this and for Rachel playing proud wifey to Bryan.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am

From Rachel's IG story. Finally a pic of them together. I don't know what the Ricky and Lucy means though:

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 26157910
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:21 am

Bookworm85 wrote:From Rachel's IG story. Finally a pic of them together. I don't know what the Ricky and Lucy means though:

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 26157910

Referring to the couple from the show "I love Lucy" Ricky and Lucy Ricardo, they were real life husband and wife Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball. Desi was Cuban American though and Bryan is Colombian American ---- anyway both have that Latin flare.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Agreed, i think its a good reference. Lucy was the more outgoing and charasmatic one and the star, but behind the scenes Ricky was the one really calling th shots, if I am remembering correctly. This does remind me a lot of RnB in some ways

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:22 pm

I’m sure there’s a little of that but she’s also a huge I Love Lucy fan. She mentioned it in one of the wedspire interviews. That was my favorite show when I was little.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Rachel did a podcast with Heather Dubrow

https://www.podcastone.com/episode/The-Bachelorettes-Rachel-Lindsey

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Love Bryan but I think he can use less of “you know!”

Still very classy when the host asked about him and Peter. Bryan said he doesn’t have any beef with any guys in the house but if someone doesn’t want to talk to you so be it.(paraphrase)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Oh my, @sdmom this is a goldmine. I am blown away. We were so right!!! From 2:56 of the video Bryan starts talking about teaming up with the joint to promote natural healing and wellness. Goodness.
Remember when you, @GuardianAngel, @Chgohighlife, a few others and I were planning for him to start a wellness clinic, encompassing all aspects of natural healing?........ He and Rachel must have been laughing or scared of how close to the truth we were. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 1176891977
Help! I have been searching the previous threads and have not found it yet. Still not great at using this site.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:19 pm

@sdmom Thanks for posting! It was nice seeing Bryan do a solo interview. I enjoyed hearing him talk about his future career plans, and he is definitely not one of those guys who wants to be involved in the details with the wedding planning. He's more one of those "tell me when and where and I'll just show up". laugh out loud. I actually now lean more toward RnB not having the wedding televised.

@Cocoa Kisses thanks for posting the podcast, though I'm so sick of hearing about the finale and the season. I just could care less, just want to hear more about RnB, but still liked learning new things in the podcast. Rachel mentioned that ABC would have so much control over the wedding planning. I just want Rachel and Bryan to be able to do their own thing and their wedding their way and when they want to do it. I liked learning that Bryan wants to work part-time as a chiropractor and do the wellness and network marketing. Yes, we guessed right!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:@sdmom Thanks for posting! It was nice seeing Bryan do a solo interview. I enjoyed hearing him talk about his future career plans, and he is definitely not one of those guys who wants to be involved in the details with the wedding planning. He's more one of those "tell me when and where and I'll just show up". laugh out loud. I actually now lean more toward RnB not having the wedding televised.

@Cocoa Kisses thanks for posting the podcast, though I'm so sick of hearing about the finale and the season. I just could care less, just want to hear more about RnB, but still liked learning new things in the podcast. Rachel mentioned that ABC would have so much control over the wedding planning. I just want Rachel and Bryan to be able to do their own thing and their wedding their way and when they want to do it. I liked learning that Bryan wants to work part-time as a chiropractor and do the wellness and network marketing. Yes, we guessed right!

Agree with everything you said.  I'm tired as well of everyone still asking about the finale. I found this very similar to the Olivia podcast in regards to the info we received IMO.  It sounded to me like unless serious major oppurtunites arise in Cali that Dallas would most likely be the plan with frequent trips to both LA and Miami. IMO  I loved hearing that her and Momma Olga are besties and that Columbia right now sounds like a serious contender for the wedding.  I have actullay never wanted their wedding to be televised and i hope that they don't so that their day can truly be special and they can have people there that they want to be there. IMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc