SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 am

@Kolormiblnd that's what I thought when I saw it. Especially when the designer tagged Bryan in his IG story
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:51 am

I didn't see Bryan as being irritated by Rachel's answer regarding his mother. I also think part of Bryan's post about the scrubs was a clap back for those who imply that he's lying about licensure/continuing to be a chiropractor in the future. I still think LA might be on hold, just because of logistics. It could depend on whatever opportunities Bryan or Rachel have career-wise and if those opportunities are in Dallas or LA, and they are not necessarily sharing what all those opportunities are with fans. I have noticed in subsequent interviews that LA seems less definite for them that it once was. On the Brachel facebook group, they don't think Bryan is actually talking about basketball. laugh out loud
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:56 am

Came across this great article about Rachel this morning for anyone interested in reading:

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/11/14/rachel-lindsay-first-woman-color-bachelorette-guidelives-texan-year
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

bachfan218 wrote:Came across this great article about Rachel this morning for anyone interested in reading:

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/11/14/rachel-lindsay-first-woman-color-bachelorette-guidelives-texan-year

Very nice! I think as time goes by, we will see better articles written about her/them, and the longer they last, the less skeptical people will become. I saw this with Chris/Des, now their lives are settled with a baby and great careers, the haters afre almost non existant. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:Came across this great article about Rachel this morning for anyone interested in reading:

Very nice! I think as time goes by, we will see better articles written about her/them, and the longer they last, the less skeptical people will become. I saw this with Chris/Des, now their lives are settled with a baby and great careers, the haters afre almost non existant. JMO

:yes: I think so, too! I can see R&B living happily married with a family a couple of years down the line and people celebrating their relationship. I know Bachelor relationships tend to bring out all the skeptics but these two have been getting better with time IMO. And I love that they are moving their wedding date up!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:53 pm

Olivia Caridi's interview with Rachel Lindsay:

http://podcast.radio.com/audio/mouthing-off-with-olivia-caridi/

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Olivia Caridi's interview with Rachel Lindsay:

Recap, please?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:16 pm

sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Olivia Caridi's interview with Rachel Lindsay:

Recap, please?

Just finished listening to it and its my FAVE interview so far. Really worth it to listen to the whole thing. We get a lot of insight on bts about shooting the show & RnB. Rachel opens up a lot more here i think because she likes olivia and the tone of the podcast is really chill and fun. Some highlights:

- Bryan is an outgoing introvert. He's fun and likes to go out but is really quiet and happy to stand back and observe. He lets rachel do her thing, doesn't feel threatened and just watches over her. Rachel was really surprised at how quiet he really was. (personal note: HE IS TOTALLY THE STRONG AND SILENT TYPE YOU GUYS *squeee*)

- The proposal was delayed one hour because rachel refused to go out with the strong wind, she had gorgeous hair but it was extensions and didn't want the moment to be ruined. Both olivia and rachel was a bit confused and annoyed at production for this part.

- Both girls agreed that Bryan got the short end of the stick in regards to after the show and people's reactions. He didn't do anything wrong to get that amount of hate. Gets a bad rep he doesn't deserve. Rachel says he's really strong and patient.

- Rachel and olga get manicures and massages together! so cute. they get along really well and she thinks the reason bryan can handle her is because his mom is similar in some ways. Olga speaks to rachel in spanish to help her learn. Rachel wants to learn cause the children will speak spanish.

- Bryan is more chill in dealing with living together. They have different cleaning styles and habits. Want to move to a bigger place to make a fresh start.

- Bryan really wants a second dog but rachel doesn't cause she thinks she'll end up taking care of it laugh out loud

- Wouldn't do a spin off. Isn't opposed to the wedding being aired, specifically because both girls think that it'll give a chance for viewers and fans to see a different and real side to bryan. Rachel joked about calling mike fleiss after the podcast to arrange it. Rachel said that bryan definitely deserves it after everything.

- FAV PART; SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE RnBeehive!!! Fangirl moment right now. She said that the RnBeehives have been stinging people left and right.

*There's tons more and i really think its worth to listen to whenever ya'll have the time.

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:56 pm

@teambigrach, very good recap. Love how relaxed Rachel and Olivia both were. Some things you missed in your recap:
- Thanksgiving in Dallas/Houston and Christmas in Miami, it's Bryan's mom's birthday and she is having a big party.
- She said their parents asked them to wait a year before planning a wedding. She said they were thinking a fall wedding but then she was thinking how difficult travelling might be for those coming from Colombia or wherever and now she would do a Spring wedding. Their relationship is six months in now and at this point she would know if they would last. She is totally ready to marry Bryan - they could elope tomorrow but they won't.
- Most telling and revealing part for me was that Bryan is patient, quiet, charming, sits back and let's her do her thing. But he is not quiet around her. When they are together, they talk a lot and just chill.  She gushed about Bryan a lot, not in an over the top way but she said how she cannot wait to get back to him when she is away from him, how she commends him for being strong and getting past all the hate.
Overall, I thought it was a great interview.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Thanks guys I just finished too! Rach is full of charisma. It's a good interview because I think, Olivia is a fan of Bryan and that puts R at ease.

Some other things
- lots of her conversations with Bryan was cut, like he told her his father's having cancer (My notes: if they'd shown it, probably will earn him some more fans)

- she told him she's falling in love with him first (I guess before the other contestants?). She even told his mom and his cousin before him. ( Remember the season preview at the end of premier? This forum sleuthered out she's wearing the same outfit as Bryan's HTD when she said she's falling in love! YAY for us!)

- she told him she loved him at FD. He asked if she loves him or if she's in love with him? (Good ole perceptive Bryan , or I think he's watched too many Bach shows to know the difference, laugh out loud) She said in love and she only told him and no other guy, but never You are the one I will choose you.

-you can see, or hear, she's really protective of Bryan. Like how people don't see the real Bryan anwd it's unfair. They nvever had any drama, so to create TV moments, they cut off a lot of their deeper emotional connections. But Bryan is so strong and can see past the AFTR drama.

She also talked a lot about Nick's season and F2 but if I have time, I will post those parts in the general thread.

Very good interview, I agree with others.
-

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:43 pm

I'm not surprised it was such a fun and relaxed interview because having been on the show herself, Olivia has a perspective other interviewers don't have and Olivia herself got a villain edit, so I think that makes her naturally more sympathetic to all the hate towards Bryan and Rachel herself got after the season ended. More importantly, Olivia was 100 percent Team Bryan throughout the season and called Rachel picking him throughout the season. I always cracked up in her recaps when she'd insist how obsessed Rachel was with Bryan.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:17 pm

Thank you for the re-caps. 
Once again, MF and this show is no one's friend. I wish cast--future and past would remember this. Even doing a future wedding would not correct this situation IMO. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc