SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:To me they are doing all the right things. They could have had a birthday party with friends or whatever which would have been nice too, however Rachel surprising Bryan by having his parents flown in is very thoughtful. Who's parent's wouldn't want to be with their son or daughter on their birthday.
For her to plan and organize that for Bryan's benefit tells me not only was she thinking of Bryan, but also his parents. They are both giving and receiving in this relationship, which is one of the main ingredients of a happy relationship.

You hit the nail on the head GA. The love is there for all to see and you don't even need to peel any layers. Rachel knew what would mean the most to both Bryan and his parents, and it was not a new shirt or watch. I think they have put in the work and now have a very solid foundation; they know each other well and love equally as well.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:10 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:To me they are doing all the right things. They could have had a birthday party with friends or whatever which would have been nice too, however Rachel surprising Bryan by having his parents flown in is very thoughtful. Who's parent's wouldn't want to be with their son or daughter on their birthday.
For her to plan and organize that for Bryan's benefit tells me not only was she thinking of Bryan, but also his parents. They are both giving and receiving in this relationship, which is one of the main ingredients of a happy relationship.

You hit the nail on the head GA. The love is there for all to see and you don't even need to peel any layers. Rachel knew what would mean the most to both Bryan and his parents, and it was not a new shirt or watch. I think they have put in the work and now have a very solid foundation; they know each other well and love equally as well.

clapping! clapping! :claphands :claphands Yasssss, to both of your posts. Byryan was blushing really hard and looked like he was getting emotional to me before he blew the candles out, this meant the world to him, that Rachel flew out his parents for his birthday and I'm sure it meant the same to his parents, especially Olga as well. Olga can rest assured that all though Bryan is now living in Dallas with Rachel, she, Rachel, has no desire to take him away from his family AND that Rachel wants to be just as much a part of his as she wants him a part of hers. I go back to Miami and how much Rachel immersed herself and staged engaged with his family. It is a beautiful thing.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 pm

I know I'm late, but happy birthday to Bryan! I agree with what everyone has said about how solid RnB appear to be. That was so thoughtful of Rachel to invite his parents to Dallas. Bryan looks so touched in the IG story, like it overwhelmed him in a good way.

Also, Bryan will be on The Doctors on Monday, according to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/TheDoctors/status/964628342715461632

Plus a clip of him on the show and an article:

http://people.com/bodies/bachelorette-bryan-abasolo-core-exercise/
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Rachel's latest IG post, a latergram. I love this picture. You can really see and feel the love between RnB.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfTqUqNjqzV/?taken-by=therachlindsay

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 F2010210

therachlindsay Happy Birthday My Love...38 never looked so great #latergram
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:59 pm

OMG, Bryan's story of Rachel and his mom. This means everything to him. So glad that it looks like his parents have made a weekend of it. I wonder if their parents have met yet. I'm soo happy for them.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm

So much good stuff from RnB today! Bryan's latest IG post, kingcopperash, and Bryan's IG story. Seems Bryan's parents are staying in Dallas for the weekend:

https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/3578f6de005951843036408bb428f409/5A8B2540/t50.12441-16/27987049_2051166281793940_250677114794347763_n.mp4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfT-Jgcnfo7/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Screen84

thebryanabasolo Shout out to my love @therachlindsay for surprising me and bringing two of the most important pieces of my heart to Dallas for my Bday #family #alllove #blessed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfT86mhh_kS/?taken-by=kingcopperash

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 Screen85
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:32 pm

Ya'll check Rachel's Ig story, the mom's met yesterday and their dads meet tonight, I truly feel as if once their parents meet that the wedding planning is really going to kick into gear. Bryan and Rachel are giving it to us all today and I am living for it. RNB Forever!!!

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:36 pm

According to Rachel’s IG story the mothers met yesterday and the dads tonight.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Rachel's IG story below. This makes me smile so much. RnB are spoiling us today and I am so here for it. I'ms so happy the Lindsays and Abasolos are finally meeting up.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 28153910
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:46 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Rachel's IG story below. This makes me smile so much. RnB are spoiling us today and I am so here for it. I'ms so happy the Lindsays and Abasolos are finally meeting up.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 28153910

I am 1000% here for it. Why am i now nervous abou the dad's meeting. Y'all, i can't even live clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! Here for it all

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Wow, things are moving along nicely for our favorite couple. I am here for it all. I am really not nervous about the Dads meeting. I think her Dad will be happy to meet the family of the man who makes his daughter happy - and Rachel is positively glowing. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 65 4256136633

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 pm

The mom's are both gorgeous. I love Copper with his abuela. Bryan's parents seem like wonderful people. I wonder what they have planned for the Dad's meeting.

Beautiful loving family pics! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc