SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:02 am

I loved it back then. For those who have not seen it, here it is again from youtube.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:57 pm

I loved it, too. It shows his personality. Loved it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:08 pm

Finally watched and found it pretty meh. Then again that's how I feel about most first nights. Too many people, only snippets of conversation, boring set. Hopefully it gets more entertaining.

Krystal really reminds me of Britt in her mannerisms, the OTT smiling and gushing. I know she'll drive me up the wall.

Chelsea is a pretty boring villain so far. I feel like she's just trying to get as much air time as possible.

Becca seems nice and normal, but I'll need to see more of her.

Bekah on the other hand seems kind of pretentious. That's not to say she isn't a nice person though.

I used to think Arie was a good kisser but the kiss with Chelsea felt like the start of an adult movie, if you know what I mean. I had to look away.

Not many girls stood out so far. They're all very pretty though.

All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:05 pm

I hope week 2 we see more of who he might like more and more of his personality. I didn't feel a strong connection with anyone yet with him on week 1. From what they showed. They really showcased how nervous he seemed and they focused on who we will be getting attention this season in a negative way imo to the public. I will admit watching the previews to come. I love the places they will be going this season. So may his story pick up more and his personality shine through more on TV with the two ladies he says he found a love for. Not feeling how they keep saying he found love with two ladies but hey if that's the script this season let's see how that turns out. Wish him the best on what he is looking for.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Dec 11 & Jan 1 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
philphan
Chgohighlife
nikikass
LeapofFaith
Bet2Win
ilgirl
Diana
Amethyst
Doats
sparkler
quietpal