SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:As if Jordan would actually agree to this... laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/941835693306691584
Legitimately that was my actual first thought when I saw that tweet laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 18 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by BlueStarsShiver Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:As if Jordan would actually agree to this... laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/941835693306691584

I'm conflicted on this. I wanna see them get married and see the whole process of planning it and stuff. On the other hand I also think that with the edit and how much they brought up Aaron last time I'd be better if they did their own thing.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:20 pm

I think at the very least, it probably is intriguing for them, but I think they're lucky in that they have the ability to say no.

They're fortunate enough to have two very involved families that are both very financially stable from what we can see. Both JoJo and Jordan work and have great jobs. They're incredibly popular - the most followed couple from this franchise on social media, so the sponsorships for their wedding would be flying in.

If Fleiss gets what he wants, ABC would be paying and planning two-three weddings at once, so I would think the budget would be less. I don't know.. it would be cool for us that enjoy following them, but I've also loved that from just about day one they've done their own thing. I don't need to see Fleiss and co. go after the Rodgers and their relationship with their son and brother like they did on ATFR.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Obviously Fleiss is just joking imo and it’s irrelevant anyway, Baddy will never go for it, ever. Jo’s gonna have to campaign real hard if she wants it and even then, I don’t think she’ll get her way here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:35 pm

@Alanna nah, I think he's being serious with this and while I wouldn't necessarily want it for any of the couples, I do think it would be cool to watch. I just think that since JoJo and Jordan could literally get married on a private island if they wanted to, they won't bite at the offer.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:54 pm

IMO definitely a no for J and J. Who would want to share your special day with other couples most especially if both sides can afford to pay for their own wedding?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:12 am

When hell freezes over! I don't see any bride who would want to share their wedding day with other bride(s) - unless they were tied to the hip. It just seems ridiculous to me. Besides, they don't need a TV wedding to stay relevant. They value the intimacy of a private wedding where they get to do things their way - I don't think you can place a price tag on that, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:28 am

I miss Arielle video blog haha. Hopefully Jojo will post some IG story of their Christmas vacation i.e the gift giving, board games like last year.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:40 am

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2549-fan-forum-rules

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative opinions be posted with reference to any other couple or contestant from any forum. No negativity for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or for the purpose of belittling the contestants in the topic title.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:03 pm

One of the fan accounts posted Jordan's letter that he wrote to her before the proposal day and she just liked it and commented on it:
https://instagram.com/p/BcxYlK7BUw9/

Per their IG stories, they're doing their annual crazy gift swap right now and I'm laughing at JoJo killing herself laughing over Darla's outfit that she bought her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Jojo got Darla’s outfit which is s decorated christmas tree with a big star on the top and 2 gift wrapped boxes of red and gold as her shoes . zit was so funny and everyone cracked up. 
Jojo opened up a box for her and she just started laughing but did not open it up so we can see. Luke got a big sweater from Ed . Did not see whatbJordan got. Apparently they are supposed to wear those crazy outfits tomorrow. We’ll see.

Love seeing the family bonding together and Jojo feels very comfortable with the Rodgers.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Cutest family ever, Jo making herself laugh is so freaking adorable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena