SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by aviej Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Jordan is still in Charlotte, so hopefully he gets home later today. Maybe he has another show to shoot?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 36 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by everly Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:27 pm

It's a big week for the SEC with the National Championship being SEC vs. SEC. He'll probably be working all week. Wouldn't surprise me if he ends back in Atlanta this weekend to cover the National Championship.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:28 pm

they are probably making him do finebaum which is from 3pm to 6:30pm so between those time. I’m sure he will head home after. And might go to Atlanta this weekend
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Are there going to be ppl working in studio after the championship game this weekend?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:43 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland won’t they have to talk about the final game that is happening on Monday. So I assume there will be people in studio next week
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:57 pm

aviej wrote:JoJo liked a comment on her latest IG post which urged her and Jordan to set a date JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 36 1710264613
Me: Don't jump to conclusions, it probably doesn't mean anything.
Also me:
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 36 Kermit10
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Considering ESPN's challenge from social media and the slew of layoffs the company did in 2017, I'm glad Jordan is seizing the moment while it happens. Long-term job prospects with anything football-related is not rosy when you consider the decline in numbers of youth playing the sport and the negative press from head injuries.

I'm hoping that Jordan is SO good that he becomes one of the top announcers/sportscasters or is SO good that his career transcends football into something broader. Regardless of the trajectory his career takes, he will always be 'on' at certain times. This is a good learning curve for Jo and Jordan as it will be the norm as his success grows. I think they are doing an amazing job of supporting one another.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm

I never really watch or listen to anything college football related when it comes to Jordan just because I have no interest in college football, but I saw a tweet in time that Jason and his new co-host for his new show were having Jordan on.

More than once, Sarah referred to Jordan and Jason as former co-hosts of the Jordan and Fitz show. Does anyone know for certain if the show is done now? I remember Jason had said they thought it would go through the football season, so the timing fits. I don't see why Sarah would continuously say that and why Jason or Jordan wouldn't correct her if it wasn't done for the season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:03 pm

@Ash2214 I have no idea. I checked the espn radio schedule and there is no Jordan and Fitz on Sunday
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:13 pm

it’s official -Luke and Aimee
https://instagram.com/p/BdgnJAqBCzN/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm

^ And Jordan liked it, laugh out loud.

ETA: And here comes the cryptic IG from the ex in 3, 2, 1...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:21 pm

I almost want a thread for Luke. Smiley

@Norcalgal Excellent post, ITA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena