SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by everly Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:I do think Baddy might be a tiiiiiiny bit salty about not staying for the game given this tweet though. But someone replied to him that he’ll be the big kids’ table soon enough and I think that’s 10000% right. He is crazy hard working and crazy good at his job imo.

@jrodgers11
It’s like thanksgiving dinner...and I’m at the kids table off to the right

I think this was just a joke because during the actual broadcast he was at the big kid table.

everly

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 43 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:23 am

@everly, maybe, but he’s in Dallas and not calling the big game so I think there’s some truth in the joke.

Anyway, Jo favd a tweet from a fan that she (the girl) misses Jo as the lead but is happy she’s engaged to her love now. Adorable and exactly how I feel laugh out loud I miss Jo as the lead but I’m so happy she got her happy ending with her unicorn!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:45 am

None of the SEC guys are actually calling the game. The analysts working on Finebaum show now are actually seasoned analysts and have been working in CFB for over 4 years. This is only Jordan's 2nd season and he got to do some pregame shows. One of the SEC Now analyst Chris Doering didn't even get an invite to Atlanta to work on the show. Last year, he didn't do anything for the national championship game. I would say this is a big step. He was clearly joking when he tweeted that. I am sure Jordan would have loved to do Finebaum Filmroom like anyone else but he knows he is still sort of a rookie. He has worked so much this season and I am sure he is not salty about anything IMO. Jordan always likes to make jokes
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

Pinkpincess wrote:None of the SEC guys are actually calling the game. The analysts working on Finebaum show now are actually seasoned analysts and have been working in CFB for over 4 years. This is only Jordan's 2nd season and he got to do some pregame shows. One of the SEC Now analyst Chris Doering didn't even get an invite to Atlanta to work on the show. Last year, he didn't do anything for the national championship game. I would say this is a big step. He was clearly joking when he tweeted that. I am sure Jordan would have loved to do Finebaum Filmroom like anyone else but he knows he is still sort of a rookie. He has worked so much this season and I am sure he is not salty about anything IMO. Jordan always likes to make jokes
Awesome!! I’m sure he’ll be exactly where he wants in his career in no time, he’s that type of man imo and it’s super attractive  yes

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:08 am

Thanks for the insight @pinkpincess
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:29 am

Every Ette who was tweeting last night was tweeting about The Bachelor, meanwhile, Baddy’s future wife: 

@JoelleFletcher
Wow. This game had me shook on so many different levels.

laugh out loud laugh out loud so funny & great.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Every Ette who was tweeting last night was tweeting about The Bachelor, meanwhile, Baddy’s future wife: 

@JoelleFletcher
Wow. This game had me shook on so many different levels.

laugh out loud laugh out loud so funny & great.
Jordan's a great influence laugh out loud. The end of that game was craaazy. Can't help but post this gratuitous pot shot RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 43 263a

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 43 Georgi10
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:26 pm

For those interested, JoJo and Jordan did see Bryan and Rachel at the ESPN party. Bryan posted a picture to his IG. He posted a bunch of pictures, so you just need to swipe right in the app to see it. They look cute!

Also, JoJo and Jordan's tweet with Chipotle about their future child and JoJo's love for Chipotle are too funny laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:52 pm

Thanks @Ash2214!! They all look great!

Jo is complaining about poor internet/tv service right now on Twitter and I swear, Jo complaining and being “angry” is nicer and more polite than most people’s just daily normal attitude. Where does she keep her halo when she’s not using it?? laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:59 am

Kicking off the off season for Jordan with watching Stranger Things in bed per their snaps laugh out loud

I don't know why, but I literally laughed out loud when JoJo was saying they finished the season and want new suggestions for shows and said they clearly have a type of show they like with suspense and murder and Jordan pops up, looks directly into the camera, and says "a lot of people dying" while chomping on a damn apple laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:12 am

I also laughed out loud when Jo deadpanned that they’ve “seen Netflix.” So funny! Glad to see the bedtime snaps are back now that it’s the off season. Adorbs.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:14 am

They're such creeps laugh out loud that list :shocked!:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena