SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:26 pm

All 4 were at the espn party Saturday night iirc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 pm

^ Oh they were? That party seemed interesting for the "wow" factor of who ESPN/SEC fans would bump into, but wayyy too loud and dark.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Seems they just got to dallas... vía Jordan’s twitter location
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:06 pm

JoJo tweeted Dec 6th nothing until Dec 10th then Dec 16th. I'm pretty sure filming started around the 6th. Rachel was in an airport on Dec 10th. That's just a quick observation, may mean nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Sorry for the double post. I just found this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:16 pm

I thought Jordan would be present at the game today, weird he is in Dallas.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:27 pm

They might have just wanted him for all of the prep leading up to it for interviews and SEC Now, which he did a ton of the last two days.

Jordan's primary job this season is the game calling. ESPN has their crew calling the game. Maria, Laura, Tebow, Marcus, etc. are the regulars for the pre game prep and the sideline interviews, so they were going to be doing that no matter what. I wouldn't be surprised if he heads to NC tomorrow to wrap up the season in studio.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:33 pm

Sure ESPN has their "top-ranking" team to call the championship game. I just thought that as a fan of college football and even as an analyst, he'd want to see the game live, even as a spectator. He could have easily commuted to NC from ATL if he wanted to. But maybe he wanted to make sure JoJo got home safely? laugh out loud. Who knows. At least Jackson has his parents home now.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Yeah, but it's his job. ESPN/SEC Network would have paid for their accommodations and his plane ticket for the two days he was in Atlanta. Perhaps he didn't feel it was necessary to buy different tickets home or for a longer stay in a hotel if he was perfectly fine while watching the game at home. Perhaps they have something else going on that they need to do. Who knows.

@GuardianAngel that tweet from Bryan, do you know if they were in LA around that time? I just remembered JoJo and Jordan were in LA around that time frame.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:03 pm

I do think Baddy might be a tiiiiiiny bit salty about not staying for the game given this tweet though. But someone replied to him that he’ll be the big kids’ table soon enough and I think that’s 10000% right. He is crazy hard working and crazy good at his job imo.

@jrodgers11
It’s like thanksgiving dinner...and I’m at the kids table off to the right

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:05 pm

@Ash2214 going by memory. They had that bachelorette party thing in Malibu. I think it might have been the same time. I need to leave for a bit so I can't go check. I'm sure the fan thread has all the accurate info around Dec 6th and on.

Why L.A though, I would think they'd fly out to Vermont. IDK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:08 pm

@Ash2214 I don’t think Jordan would be in charlotte tomorrow for studio cause they are doing sec now at 9am from Atlanta. Also Maria, Laura, Tebow, Marcus do sec nation, espn has their own crew
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena