SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 pm

Jo's caption : Fam taking on the wild. Jackson is so cute, almost as tall as Jojo

Credit: @JoJo Fletcher
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd6TizIBWTP/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:02 pm

That family photo is cute AF

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:59 am

Such cute family pics Smiley Jackson is Jo's size, it's like he can take her for walks instead of vice versa laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Alright... now Jordan is referencing their big plans for 2018. I think a wedding or at least very concrete plans will be coming for them this year:

https://instagram.com/p/Bd8xgAFH6on/

Love that their first trip after the football season was just for the three of them in the middle of no where laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:40 pm

They better not be f%#& with me laugh out loud Unless they're being purposely obtuse (we're launching a new blog!!), imo "big plans" can ONLY lead to everyone assuming mean one thing given their relationship status and why we're all here basically laugh out loud

And I love their choice of trip too. Reminds me of Jo's complete ott joy at being given a trip to Nemacolin. They're so sweet and normal and just truly best friends that only need each other and their pup.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 pm

Since day one, these two have stayed straight and narrow when it came to a wedding. They always said the same thing in interviews. They always said they loved each other and knew there would be a wedding, but they just weren't going to rush into it. They wanted to make sure they built a life together first and grew together. They were smart and whenever they got questions about it on social media, they just ignored it and didn't respond.

JoJo lately has been liking comments in regards to a wedding from fans on social media, which she never did before. She posted the same caption a couple of weeks ago, which resulted in plenty of comments about there being a wedding and now Jordan posts the same caption. At the very least, it seems like they're more open to it and feel like they're ready to start planning.

Regardless, I'm glad it seems like they've had a very low key weekend Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:15 pm

I never really cared about a wedding with these 2 because they just seem so solid I'm like w/e it'll happen when it happens, but now I really want it. Like hurry up guys! laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 pm

And now I'm beginning to wonder if the pants fitting was really for jeans or was it for something else as well question Darla was taping them getting measurements, or at least taking pics. Would she be taping that if it wasn't significant? Could mean that it's for a wedding. Or that was the first time in a long time Ed was getting jeans/pants tailor made, laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:I never really cared about a wedding with these 2 because they just seem so solid I'm like w/e it'll happen when it happens, but now I really want it. Like hurry up guys! laugh out loud
I almost feel the opposite!! Not that I’m worried about their relationship but that I think Jo and Baddy are vastly more traditional than most engaged Bach couples when it comes to these things and actually would want to be married to share last names, have the man wear a ring too, have kids in wedlock, etc. So I do think they want to get married and will, just hope the timing is right for them, given the hints, this year.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:22 am

The way I feel is that Jojo and Jordan are a lot different than most Bach couples in the fact that they wouldn't tease "big plans for 2018" unless there was actually big plans. Jojo isn't the type to talk about her wedding / try on dresses, collab with wedding designers etc AND then post on social media about it unless she was in the midst of planning IMO. They've been extremely quiet and private about any details since ATFR. For all we know it could be other big plans but I'm happy for them in that they are definitely happy with eachother

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:40 pm

It looks like Jordan is moving up in the world. Check out this headline. giggling rofl cantstopl laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/chicagotribune/status/953006198160273410/photo/1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 pm

I noticed it too! What is also funny is that all three brothers are dating women who essentially look somewhat alike.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena