SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 16:57

They picked some of my faves for the wall outside of the obvious ones like their first meeting and the day they got engaged. I adore the pic of them from Kathy's wedding, the one of them on monkey face, and idk why but I've always just loved this one from universal studios :inlove

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Linds911 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 17:02

Love all the pictures they put up too!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 21:42

These two are on the couch watching married at first sight... and I swear they're trying to give us clues laugh out loud

Also, I loled when thy referenced how they get married on the spot and Jordan said at least we had what? 9 weeks? They didn't even get 9 minutes laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 21:57

Ash2214 wrote:These two are on the couch watching married at first sight... and I swear they're trying to give us clues laugh out loud

Also, I loled when thy referenced how they get married on the spot and Jordan said at least we had what? 9 weeks? They didn't even get 9 minutes laugh out loud
They’re being so adorable!!! I can’t believe the anxiety Jo is getting second-hand when she went on a reality show (twice!) to find her own husband and actually did the second time around laugh out loud I know it’s not the same thing but still, she’s really freaking out there in the couch!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue 16 Jan 2018 - 22:08

They’re cooking dinner now using Hello Fresh and Jojo is so adorable trying to peel potato without a peeler. I think they are dropping hints about what the big plans are for 2018- working out religiously and cooking meals at home using fresh ingredients .

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 0:02

ok tbh they need to get married already.... the cuteness is too much for me to handle. they really won over the non believer in me (ok jordan because i always loved Jo) heartbeat

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 2:06

Ash2214 wrote:These two are on the couch watching married at first sight... and I swear they're trying to give us clues laugh out loud

2 things: a) MAFS being Jordan's fave show right now is soooo random, especially considering the types of shows they're usually watching laugh out loud, & B) JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 1f440 Am I the only one who's highkey happy IG got rid of the drita filter? JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 47 1f62c

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 8:15

I wasn’t a drita fan either so don’t tell Jo that snap will bring back filters for special requests especially if the gal already has 2 million followers laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 14:45

All three Rodgers brothers liked the same pic within an hour. It could be completely coincidental and random, but it could also be that they are communicating at least. Hope it’s the latter, especially if we’re having a wedding in the family this year. I think that could be the best wedding gift.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:27

@aviej Having the family reunited, regardless of why, would be rewarding in itself. I'm hoping that if what I read about Aaron dating Danica Patrick and her having frozen her eggs because she wants a family is a good sign that Aaron's estrangement is over and dunzo.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 17:43

What do Danica’s eggs have to do with Aaron’s estrangement? I’m seriously lost?
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed 17 Jan 2018 - 18:17

Meanwhile, Jordan is on air for Spain and Fitz.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena