SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:36 am

This is a stupid idea but it’s not officially going to happen yet. So much drama between the fans....they would compare dresses, makeup, hair, vows etc... it would be a mess on social media
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

I think that’s what the show would love, total mess. And don’t forget the staged drama between the invited Bach castoffs. I think Jo and baddy might listen out of politeness but don’t see them doing this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 am

What would be ideal would be for each bride to have her wedding, her way but let ABC have video rights to the wedding with the couples being paid for those rights.

All 3 girls are so different that there is no way in heck that a mass wedding would work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:46 am

Can we talk about how crazy Jackson is playing with the blanket on Jojo’s snapchat/instagram story laugh out loud
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 am

To me, the only elements that should be televised are the preparations leading up to the big day. And maybe a short clip from the wedding days of each. But to have them do a mass wedding? No, just no!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:30 pm

I am Jordan and Jojo are smart and intelligent enough that the show has rights to their wedding until May 11, 2018. from May 12, 2018, Jojo and Jordan have complete ownership to their wedding and engagement ring. I can not see them working with the show for their wedding. Both of them and both families can afford to give the wedding these 2 want with no budget constraints as long as it is reasonable.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:36 pm

I think the contract ends at the 2 year mark of the finale. So J/J and R/B are still under contract and K/S ended last July. I personally don't see J/J agreeing to a tv wedding seeing how the show played up the Aaron storyline. Plus they could easily have their own wedding and doubt they would want to share however way TPTB wants to. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 1f49c

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 8367-910 Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 I_got_13 Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:32 pm

They melt my gosh darn heart. They’re looking at a flip house and Jackson is with them, Jo is doing some ad for Ivoryella (the elephant rescue org she’s promo’ed before) and Baddy does his elephant noise while holding and playing with Jackson. I mean!!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Props to JoJo for going at the rate that she's been going. She doesn't show us everything, but I believe this house she and Jordan looked at today would be the fourth or fifth house she would flip all in one year. It seems like each house takes her a few months and then she heads on to the next one.

Good for her, especially since she's involved so heavily with it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Jojo is still on her 2nd house.....she started that house around end of September/beginning of October. And she hasn’t posted about the house being all complete like she did on the 1st one and I’m sure she will. Also she has been out of town a lot, it’s impossible she is on her 4th/5th house. All the houses she showed us is just potential houses
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:Jojo is still on her 2nd house.....she started that house around end of September/beginning of October. And she hasn’t posted about the house being all complete like she did on the 1st one and I’m sure she will. Also she has been out of town a lot, it’s impossible she is on her 4th/5th house.  All the houses she showed us is just potential houses

Not so sure about this, but I could be wrong. I'm fairly confident this is her third one. I believe she worked on a minor flip while she was doing this larger one that she's been working on that appears to be almost done per her partner. If I remember correctly, she was flipping the easier house to rent. If she buys the one she looked at with Jordan today, that would be her fourth.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:19 pm

From what I can remember Jojo did 2 house projects with her partner Derek, there is 1 new construction, another one where she only showed the delivery of household appliances and this recent house.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena