SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by elena.shayk Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm

My all time fav scene/moment!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BeESLiFHI8Z/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Historic - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 48 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:41 pm

elena.shayk wrote:My all time fav scene/moment!!!!

https://instagram.com/p/BeESLiFHI8Z/

Aww, JoJo liked this too. Smiley

I have always laughed at the part where she's crying and whining after she dumped Robby and all she wanted was to see Jordan laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 am

Lol I love how she stops crying midway through a sentence and walks away from the camera. And the things he says in the limo are alllll ahhhhh and sighhhh. Thanks for capturing this @elena.shayk !!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:13 am

aviej wrote:All three Rodgers brothers liked the same pic within an hour. It could be completely coincidental and random, but it could also be that they are communicating at least. Hope it’s the latter, especially if we’re having a wedding in the family this year. I think that could be the best wedding gift.

What was the picture of? What social media was it on? TIA scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:48 am

@Jolena a picture of Aaron’s team mate who is also friends with Jordan and Luke
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:31 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/abc-wants-to-do-a-mass-bachelor-wedding/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You guys, I would prefer that they do it on their own and I'm hoping that's what their plan is for this year, but I think it's clear (at least to me) that their wedding is happening this year. I could see this going either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 pm

I’m not worried. Do we really think Baddy would let anything insane and farcical happen to their wedding?? No freaking way.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:54 pm

I tend to think that realistically, JoJo and Jordan would love to do their own wedding. I think it's been easy for them to say in interviews that they wouldn't want one and would like to do it on their own because perhaps at that time, there wasn't an offer.

There appears to be one now. As blessed as these two are with their families and their finances, I still think it's tough to walk away from a televised, all paid for wedding. It should be interesting. I just think it's great that either way, I think we're getting a wedding this year.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 pm

But a mass wedding? WTH? I don’t know about the other two ettes but I can’t see Jo and her family being down with that.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:01 pm

MF tweeted that back in December. IMO I hope none of them accept it. That's a ridiculous idea IMHO. JoJo and Jordan can certainly organize a beautiful wedding without TPTB's influence. They are smart business savy, I'm sure they will outweigh the pro's and con's depending on what's being offered to them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:19 pm

When I first saw that tweet I thought he meant a series of separate weddings, but if he's really planning on being cheap and lumping them all together, then all I can say is dream on, Fleiss! Not even sister wives would want to share their day with two other brides. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Alanna wrote:But a mass wedding? WTH? I don’t know about the other two ettes but I can’t see Jo and her family being down with that.

It's not a mass wedding I don't think. I thought it was that JoJo, Kaitlyn, and Rachel would get three separate weddings. They would each have their big day. It seems like he wants a wedding special to air for the three of them. It's not going to be a joint wedding I don't think laugh out loud

If JoJo and Jordan entertain this, I hope they really think about it and try to negotiate anything they wish too. I tend to think they will do their own thing this year and that's what I hope, but I at the very least could see them looking into it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena