SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 am

laugh out loud but low-key we all saw this coming right? Bc it seemed like just a matter of time to me if we're keeping it real

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:40 am

ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud but low-key we all saw this coming right? Bc it seemed like just a matter of time to me if we're keeping it real
Yes. Once again, these peeps need to listen to me laugh out loud seen from about a marathon away.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:43 am

@ReneeM seriously. He had the freaking flu and she had him record her trying on clothes for her blog on the latest video. He looked less than thrilled laugh out loud

I'm glad they didn't stretch it out too long, but they still gave it a go. He seemed very happy the first few months and then you could just see from the little we saw on the outside that he wasn't as happy. She seemed too immature for him, so hopefully he finds someone better suited for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:14 am

Yah not surprising. It was intersting that she posted that selfie last night and when she started posting quotes on her story which she has never done, I felt I needed to check her following and Luke’s and that’s when I knew
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:59 am

Can they just make back up for the holiday season so I can see videos of J&J and then they break back up again after the season? Is that too much to ask?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:16 am

I mean really.. She brought a camera around and vlogged the first time she met the family who are pretty private.. We definitely saw this coming laugh out loud Luke always looked annoyed, hopefully he finds someone

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:37 am

ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud but low-key we all saw this coming right? Bc it seemed like just a matter of time to me if we're keeping it real
I read this comment and for a split second though Jo and Jordan broke up and was like NO I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING. they are so meant to be and have cute babies laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud then I realized who everyone was talking about
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:35 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, it looks like they broke up yesterday. It's too bad as the Rodgers' family and JoJo's family all seemed to love her. Aimee actually has moved back to Nashville within this last month.. should be interesting to see if anything happens there.

Airelle did reference some family trips that will be coming up. She obviously won't be going, but it seems like if JoJo and Jordan don't go to Chico for Christmas then they will probably do something similar like they did last year and spend the week leading up to Christmas with his family.

Interesting indeed re Aimee. I remember Arielle went on a rant on Twitter sometime ago about a SO talking to a girl everyday and if that's ok. I think we had suspicions that it referred to Luke talking to Aimee everyday. But to me, if they were to get together that would make much more sense. Also too I think they might be closer in age if I'm not mistaken.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Yeah, definitely not Jo and Jo, I think girl Jo would last exactly 5 minutes of getting treated how L treated A before she would throw the type of fit where he’d need to shape up immediately or just break up with her to save everyone’s sanity.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I just think he had zero interest in being on her social media 24.7 and being forced to record her while she tries on clothes for example. The guy is almost 40. I think the age gap probably played a large role in that.

Let's not forget, Airelle admitted that she knew who Luke was when she met him. I think she might have liked the perks that came with dating him, but that's solely just my opinion. Aimee has been a family friend, she's pretty close to Luke in age, very religious like he is, etc. so they seem to be a good match. If they give it a go at some point then good for them, but who knows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 pm

In JoJo and Jordan related news, per Ben's IG post last week I believe they should be heading him at some point today or tomorrow and the same with Jordan.

I'm clueless when it comes to college football, so who wants to explain to me how this works? laugh out loud Georgia won the SEC last night, correct? Are there additional playoff games coming that Jordan will be involved with we think the next couple of weeks or just maybe he'll be involved with one of the bowls?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm clueless when it comes to college football, so who wants to explain to me how this works? laugh out loud Georgia won the SEC last night, correct? Are there additional playoff games coming that Jordan will be involved with we think the next couple of weeks or just maybe he'll be involved with one of the bowls?

At this time the SEC network is no longer airing any actual games.  All bowl games and the college football playoff games are being aired on ESPN, ESPN2, CBS, ABC and Fox.  However, that doesn't mean that Jordan won't be involved in some way.  I would venture to guess that the SEC network will have lots of shows on talking about how the SEC teams will do in the various bowl games they will be playing in.  Also, since SEC network is a part of the ESPN family, there is a possibility that Jordan will be called upon to be an announcer for one of the bowl games they will air. There are 38 bowl games (not counting the 2 games for the college football playoff) and 29 of those games are on ESPN/ESPN2.

Not only did Georgia win the SEC, Alabama was chosen to be in the college football playoff so the SEC will be a predominant part of it.  Other SEC teams (looking at Auburn) will more than likely also be in bowl games.  IMO, Jordan is not done working yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena