SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Jordan is teasing Todd as a first timer at Soul Cycle. Joelle looks so good. She must be taking seriously their goals for 2018 to do exercises 3-5 times a week. She’d look for good in a wedding gown.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Love the matching jean jacket. You both look so good and happy.
https://instagram.com/p/BevhlNkBzga/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:20 pm

https://instagram.com/p/Beveed3B6H5/
At Soul Cycle with Todd. Jojo looks so good.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Anyone knows what Todd does for a living? I know Brandon is a sports agent, but was just curious.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Ugh goals laugh out loud laugh out loud heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BeyLrVCnGz1/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:31 pm

^ Super cute picture of them! It’s nice that they’ve been taking little weekend getaways since the football season ended for Jordan.

On another note, look at how lovingly Jordan is looking at JoJo in this picture... and Evan for that matter too laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BeyGlC8nc5K/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:29 pm

Jordan so proud of his Joelle preparing his favorite food , guacamole . The result looks so delicious. 
https://instagram.com/p/Bey0PXKhzs6/
https://instagram.com/p/Bey0qNiBspg/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Ok guys. So I think something is definitely up.  First we had Papa Jo comment on Luke's IG that he can't wait for their next get together, then Luke commented in his tribute to his mom that he can't wait to see her in February, then Luke now commented on Soraya's pic that he can't wait to see her this month. I don't think that the get together of both families is just going to be a casual affair. The last time the families got together was to have an engagement party in Chico, the time before that was another engagement party, and it was also the first meet up of the parents. This time around, the meeting has got to center on the two people that join both families - JoJo and Jordan. I'm feeling even more confident now that it has to do with a wedding date. Who knows as well whether Jordan asked Todd this weekend to be his best man (this may be a stretch as we have no concrete proof). But I certainly think the meetup is wedding related. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:50 pm

@aviej I too have had a weird gut feeling.. Also the exercising (which I know they've always done) and the way they both hinted big things are coming this year.. And all the family has mentioned it in some way, shape or form that they're excited to see eachother this coming month. So curious laugh out loud but I think they have a wedding date and won't say anything about it until the day of the wedding.. For some reason.

Eta: and!! they asked for beach getaway locations?? Honey moon??

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:58 pm

@Boshem. Yeah I know they perhaps have a wedding date. I just think that when the families meet that JoJo and Jordan will tell their families the actual date. I never expected them to share it with us until just before the wedding.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Also Aimee said to Jojo she can’t wait to squeeze her in a couple of weeks. And Aimee replied to someone on her own post that she was going to be in Dallas next week
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:30 pm

So does it look like the meeting of the 2 families would be in Dallas? Do we know if Ed and Darla are coming to Dallas? I don’t think they’ve visited Dallas since Jordan moved there. Could it be joint birthday celebrations for Soraya, Ed and Darla who had birthdays in the last few weeks? I am holding out and hoping that it is related to Joelle and Jordan - maybe their wedding.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena