SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Isabel123 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 am

jrodgers11  Oh, just me, Chris, and 13 hot, sweaty, smelly mascots fighting over the CFB Playoff Nat’l Championship Trophy. Deodorant is obviously not as important as winning.... THE MOST DRAMATIC PLAYOFF SELECTION EVER...And now there’s 4...which means hometown dates (aka semi-final playoff games)
Let the games begin.

Credit: @Jordan Rodgers
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 8 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:36 am

You guys.. JoJo's IG story. How freaking precious! He's doing his radio show with Jason right now so he can't pick her up, but that is utterly adorable laugh out loud

Please note the chili peppers next to his name and the picture she has him under in her phone laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:39 am

All the heart eyes! Baddy is such a softie laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 8 5d2c0f10

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:07 am

Sorry for the double post but I really wanted an extra, specific post that Baddy uses normal grammar and punctuation and spelling in his texts. None of this millennial text speak BS with this one laugh out loud Swooooon.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:07 am

Jordan just mentioned that he'll be covering the UCF Auburn game via radio on New Year's Day. I wonder if he'll be covering any other games.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:00 am

I figured they'd have him doing one of the bowls around NYE/New Year's Day as they had him involved with one last year.

They referenced they have a ton of traveling coming up for the holiday season, so it seems like they will be traveling somewhere with both sets of families, so perhaps this is the only bowl he'll be involved in or maybe just one more. Looks like they'll be spending NYE in Alabama like they did last year in Georgia.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 pm

Girl loves those brothers of hers heartbeat so cute!! I saw a family friend posted on ben’s Insta that she remembers how he used to talk to Jo when she was just a little girl and how much he adored her always. So sweet!

https://instagram.com/p/BcSQlU4nbux/

Happy birthday to the slightly less intimidating brother, Matt!! laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Looks like JoJo might have just gotten lasik eye surgery. I'm not sure what was funnier from Jordan's IG story.. him directing the phone to her asking her how she looks knowing she's currently blind or her asking him to put on her favorite filter even though she's currently blind laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:56 pm

I don’t think it’s lasik, just a routine appt where they dilated her eyes. She’s sooo cranky and whiny and he’s just taking it in stride laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:03 pm

@Alanna Haha I always laugh when she is being whiny laugh out loud
JoJo: "Can you not?" x10 times (JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 8 3806527698)
Jordan "Ohooo you're so hottt!"
JoJo: "BYE!"

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 pm

Strange. I thought I was following Aimee, Luke's friend. But now I can't find her account on IG scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:24 pm

@aviej I don't follow her, but I just checked and her account is still there:
http://instagram.com/aimwathen

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena