SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 DqNKAVqVAAArN8n
Access @accessonline
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry recreated a sweet balcony moment by the Queen! See how they measured up: ahwd.tv/islovp pic.twitter.com/SoVfXYLty1
Info
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Recreate Sweet Balcony Moment By The Queen
October 23, 2018 8:50 AM PDT
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry finally got their own balcony moment! Prince Harry conjured up some memories of his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth, as he and Meghan stepped out onto a famous balcony in Fiji on Tuesday. Watch to see the soon-to-be parents' special balcony debut!
Read more at https://www.accessonline.com/videos/meghan-markle-prince-harry-recreate-sweet-balcony-moment-by-the-queen/#ShYbAgZeiF9YPIl2.99
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:13 pm

Thanks @Maddy  ! She looks beautiful! He never lets go of her, and she's always touching him in some shape or form. I love these two!

https://twitter.com/FijianGovt

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:51 pm

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 DqTYDdIUwAAoZtV
Access @accessonline
pic.twitter.com/3TzP2YVG9S
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:42 am

I heartbeat the looks they always give to each other. Thanks for the pictures.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:47 pm

https://twitter.com/accessonline
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:39 pm

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 Dq3DGLRUcAAVUpS
Access @accessonline
pic.twitter.com/dkcKsLTush
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks for posting @Maddy! They look gorgeous and happy together. You can just see how much they love each other. Love them together  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:52 pm

Yes, AAL, good to be on the same page with you!!! Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 1f339
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:37 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:01 pm

I finally watched the movie about how they met and fell in love. The actors matched them pretty well and it did show the obstacles they had. Of course, nothing compares to the real thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:41 pm

I love the love they have for each other. :sprinklehearts
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I finally watched the movie about how they met and fell in love. The actors matched them pretty well and it did show the obstacles they had. Of course, nothing compares to the real thing.

I still have that movie on my DVR laugh out loud hopefully i get time to watch it soon. Glad it was a good movie.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper
Topazgold