SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:50 pm

The tabloids were relentless blaming Meghan. They still are, I won't read a negative headline.

He did what was right for his family and I give him so much credit for that.

She looks 5-6? months along, I'm guessing. I'm looking forward to the arrival!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:14 pm

To me, she looks 6 months pregnant.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:33 pm

Yay!! So happy for them! Thankfully now that they are living in Los Angeles, they can keep the birth announcement/photos quiet for awhile unlike with the birth of Archie the media was hounding them waiting.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:43 pm

Anyone watching the CBS special right now? It's not on here yet but reading all the tweets about it are shocking and super sad. I feel for them.  sad

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-oprah-interview-suicidal-didnt-want-be-alive/

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-oprah-interview-archie-royal-title/

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:51 pm

Double post but some good news! Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 34 483122149 beatingheart

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-prince-harry-reveal-baby-2-sex/

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:39 am

Phew!! I don’t think I breathe
Wow. Can I be not surprised surprised cuz that’s some kind of weird sh*t

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:43 pm

Not a Meghan fan but I feel for both Harry and Meghan. I just hope they find long lasting happiness with their cute little, expanding family. Of course, I hope for reconciliation with both their families. But there's a lot of work that needs to happen on both sides for that to happen.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:35 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Not a Meghan fan but I feel for both Harry and Meghan. I just hope they find long lasting happiness with their cute little, expanding family. Of course, I hope for reconciliation with both their families. But there's a lot of work that needs to happen on both sides for that to happen.

Yeah, I don't see that happening. They pretty much threw everyone under the bus. I hope they feel better now and go and seek the privacy they were so desperate for. :dripdrip

One of my big pet peeves and I wrote this earlier with the Katie dish, is when people won't just come out and say what they think/feel, but rather beat around the bush saying I'm not going to say what they did or who they are because it will make them look bad. To me that usually means that it's not going to make you look all that great either, but more importantly, that just opens up speculation and more hate. I noticed there was a mighty quick statement put out after the fact that it wasn't the Queen or Prince Phillip who some of that dish was aimed at. IMO Someone got their hand slapped.

I am not surprised that Kate was the one that was specifically named, but again, all very vague and we are not going to say why she made me cry, but she apologized and I accepted her apology and we moved on, except that it is clear we haven't.

I think there is a lot of jealousy going on here and unfortunately, that is just the way it is because of how the royal succession is set up. Was there a lot of negativity by the press and was some of it rooted in racism? Undoubtedly, but good luck getting rid of racism in the US or pretty much anywhere. I think a lot of the negativity goes back to Wallis Simpson and the chaos she caused to the monarchy. Meghan had the misfortune of being another divorced American...and she is black. Unfortunately, she went into this without truly knowing what she was really letting herself in for and I think had a very romanticized idea of what things would be like. The firm has been around a very long time and they take no prisoners.

I don't think this interview did anyone any favours. Each side will have their staunch supporters and their haters. It will be interesting how the monarchy proceeds from this. They learned from Diana and adapted. They probably will again. What I want to know is who got that 7 million that was paid for this interview and will this be the end of it or will there be more secrets spilled in an effort to remain relevant and rake in the cash?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:36 pm

IMO she knew exactly what she was getting into, its not like she was this shy innocent 19 yr old teenager like Diana was. She was a 35 +yr old who's been around the block so to speak. I didn't buy anything she was saying, it was all about HER .She was quick to throw his family under the bus. How wonderful of her. There are two sides to every story, I would like to hear the Royals side. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:45 pm

Jolena wrote:IMO she knew exactly what she was getting into, its not like she was this shy innocent 19 yr old teenager like Diana was. She was a 35 +yr old who's been around the block so to speak.  I didn't buy anything she was saying, it was all about HER .She was quick to throw his family under the bus. How wonderful of her. There are two sides to every story, I would like to hear the Royals side. jmo

i dont buy that because no one really knows what they are getting into when they are marrying into a royal family. Being that she is from america how would she know? Also she probably wasn't ready for all the racist comments she got and thought that with marrying harry she would get some protection instead they just dragged her. Her story sounds very familiar to what Diana went through as i just rewatched Diana's interview and its very scary especially knowing how her life ended. I am so glad she is away from that toxic family and that Harry is supporting her through all this. At least he is not like his father in that way!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:10 pm

I have followed the Royal Family for as long as I can remember.

Watching that last night, it all made sense to me, total sense.

I'm glad they did the interview, and a big middle finger to the rest of them JMO's.

The part that really got to me, among many parts, is when Prince Harry said he is thankful he had his wife to get through it all, unlike his mother who went through that alone. It's disgusting the way they were treated.

I'll be interested in what if any response the "firm" have to this, compared to Prince Andrew's scandal which was pretty much nothing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 pm

I haven't quite watched it all but I found what the papers/tabloids did to Meghan was beyond horrible. It seems that race played a big role with them and (probably) the Royal family. I don't think celebrities here face a fraction of what the royals do in the UK. I'm sure that Meghan didn't have a clue what it would be like for that and living with the rules of the Royal family. It's so sad that it had to come to this.

A reporter just explained why Meghan wouldn't have been allowed out - because Harry & Meghan couldn't get more headlines than others.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper