Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sosleepy on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Racial debate aside, I’d be hurt too if I was the only one excluded from a picture of Bachelor nation couples... especially if Clare and Benoit got a picture. I mean, Rachel was a main story arch, not some silly fill in show. It’s just human nature to feel left out and hurt in that situation.

Whether is was ratially motivated or not, either overtly or subconsciously, E News should have thought it through and realized how this could be perceived. Racial tensions are high as of late. You gotta think before you do something stupid.
avatar
sosleepy

Posts : 4495
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Topazgold on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At this point I just wanna know when the march is. We have to protest and shed light on this injustice! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] giggling

PS: this sarcasm is towards Rachel not other posters

LMAO!!! Gurrrl, you’re on fiyah today!!!  iTA.... it ain’t that serious All IMO

Topazgold

Posts : 269
Join date : 2012-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:05 pm

Imo it's a bit odd to say that it's only the ENews etc, when the show Rachel was the lead on, was the Bachelorette. She didn't lead on a human rights documentary. So the news and media outlets that cover Rachel and the bachelor shows are entertainment news. And this is the first time she has commented on an enews article or post. IMHO it doesn't matter how insignificant others think our matters are, if we feel slighted or disrespected in our areas or fields, we should raise questions about them. Jmo
avatar
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3300
Join date : 2016-01-12
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Dessler on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:05 pm

I honestly don't get the shade towards Rachel right now. She never said this was a racial issue or made it out to be more than what it is (her reply was silly and sarcastic *thanks for the love @enews*), and way before she ever made a comment on that post, people were already calling Enews out and tagging Rachel and Bryan.


Last edited by Dessler on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Dessler

Posts : 1210
Join date : 2016-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Al on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Is it known for sure that what Rachel is upset about is race related?

Al

Posts : 514
Join date : 2011-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is it known for sure that what Rachel is upset about is race related?
It's stupid either way imo.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4105
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:13 pm

I do wonder if Rachel thinks it’s a racial issue or if she’s more so annoyed by it because she thinks E! doesn’t like Bryan.

The consensus in the comment section by the fans and by Kristina, who compared the author of this freaking pointless article or the poster of the IG post to the racist Lee from Rachel’s season, is that it’s in regards to race.

Ash2214

Posts : 6380
Join date : 2014-04-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Fangirl26 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Rachel's response was pitch perfect IMO..she kept quiet for a minute then pretty much laughed at them with this recent obvious incident. I think her social justice and charity work speaks for itself
avatar
Fangirl26

Posts : 62
Join date : 2017-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:But Enews posts plenty of photos and articles of non-Caucasians? If this was some widespread issue that includes all people of color and not just a few Bachelor franchise people I could see this as an issue.

All JMO

I honestly think it's Bryan the interns who run the page don't like. The congratulary post after their engagement only featured Rachel. They've posted just Rachel in the past, and rarely (if ever) do they include Bryan.

I do think that, at best, they're being SUPER shady and picking favourites, though, which I'm sure brings back memories of the time viewers hated and mocked her fiancée...
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8232
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:12 pm

Personally I think Rachel is more annoyed at their so transparent shade of Bryan. She’s claimed it’s a reoccurring theme and enews posts are proof of that, IMO. She has said people can come after her but after not her man and her relationship. 

And E news has 10 M followers, more than People, US weekly, ET combined, so to me, it’s not JUST enews. As for their bias, I think you can be teamoneperson and still cover the other prople. Look at Lauren Zima. She is so clearly a Peter fan but has also said nice things about Bryan. That to me, IMO, is professionalism
avatar
sdmom

Posts : 5824
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Personally I think Rachel is more annoyed at their so transparent shade of Bryan. She’s claimed it’s a reoccurring theme and enews posts are proof of that, IMO. She has said people can come after her but after not her man and her relationship. 

And E news has 10 M followers, more than People, US weekly, ET combined, so to me, it’s not JUST enews. As for their bias, I think you can be teamoneperson and still cover the other prople. Look at Lauren Zima. She is so clearly a Peter fan but has also said nice things about Bryan. That to me, IMO, is professionalism
& a couple weeks ago psycho brachel fans were in her ig comments attacking her and being really nasty to her for no reason.
avatar
ReneeM

Posts : 4105
Join date : 2014-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Bet2Win on Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Personally I think Rachel is more annoyed at their so transparent shade of Bryan. She’s claimed it’s a reoccurring theme and enews posts are proof of that, IMO. She has said people can come after her but after not her man and her relationship. 

And E news has 10 M followers, more than People, US weekly, ET combined, so to me, it’s not JUST enews. As for their bias, I think you can be teamoneperson and still cover the other prople. Look at Lauren Zima. She is so clearly a Peter fan but has also said nice things about Bryan. That to me, IMO, is professionalism
& a couple weeks ago psycho brachel fans were in her ig comments attacking her and being really nasty to her for no reason.

Something tells you're not a fan. laugh out loud

I'm neutral, but again, I don't understand why they would not put her picture in and include Claire, who was not a lead, did not get engaged on a TB or BIP season. Doesn't really make sense, but a lot doesn't make sense to me these days.
avatar
Bet2Win
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 3722
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum