SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 am

Rachel had Bryan’s parents coming for his birthday surprise. I think that’s very sweet.
They decided to stay in Dallas. Bryan is true to his word and got licensed in Texas. I think they are very real. IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:58 am

Why are Bryan and Rachel so insecure, individually and as a couple? Keeping it about as 100% as a sorority pledge Rolling Eyes imo wrote:

I don't think that they are insecure either individually or as a couple. They are posting about their relationship and life because there are fans out there who want to see/hear from them. I don't see either of them as clingy, whinny or rudderless in their lives. They are supportive of each other, make decisions that shows deep thought and consideration of the other person in the relationship - where is the insecurity in that?
Not trying to attack you, but to point out as a wise poster once said, "we like who we like" to each his own. One person thinks Bryan's picture is creepy, I think it is kinda cute. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:

I don't think that they are insecure either individually or as a couple. They are posting about their relationship and life because there are fans out there who want to see/hear from them. I don't see either of them as clingy, whinny or rudderless in their lives. They are supportive of each other, make decisions that shows deep thought and consideration of the other person in the relationship - where is the insecurity in that?
Not trying to attack you, but to point out as a wise poster once said, "we like who we like" to each his own. One person thinks Bryan's picture is creepy, I think it is kinda cute. AMO

I agree. IMO, Rachel showed some insecurities when she said her sister was the pretty one and she’s the cool one, but I feel Bryan affirmed her verbally and physically. Bryan, IMO, is one of the most confident and secure contestants. Remember when TOG said I don’t like to be here with you? He didn’t say anything back. He never says anything negative against anyone from his sesson after filming. He never defends himself on sm, he even reminded Rachel on one of the IG posts to stay focused and nothing else matters.

We all see what we want to see. The same post, some say it’s creeoy, insecure, fail, but to me, it’s a tongue in cheek clapback to non fans, same with the repost of the Ellen show, at least this is how I see it. But it doesn’t really matter, honestly. I am just glad to see, in a world that’s full of heartbreaks and tragedies, a couple that’s thriving. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 am

sdmom wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:

I agree. IMO, Rachel showed some insecurities when she said her sister was the pretty one and she’s the cool one, but I feel Bryan affirmed her verbally and physically. Bryan, IMO, is one of the most confident and secure contestants. Remember when TOG said I don’t like to be here with you? He didn’t say anything back. He never says anything negative against anyone from his sesson after filming. He never defends himself on sm, he even reminded Rachel on one of the IG posts to stay focused and nothing else matters.

We all see what we want to see. The same post, some say it’s creeoy, insecure, fail, but to me, it’s a tongue in cheek clapback to non fans, same with the repost of the Ellen show, at least this is how I see it. But it doesn’t really matter, honestly. I am just glad to see, in a world that’s full of heartbreaks and tragedies, a couple that’s thriving. All Jmo.

thumbsup
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:54 am

They might very well be for real. I still don’t really care for them though. She’s just such a mean girl, there is just something about her personality that rubs me the wrong way. Bryan is nothing but pure cheese, used car sales man. Glad they seem happy, wish them no harm. They just aren’t my cup of tea.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 am

@sosleepy Certainly ok with that. There are lots of couples I don't care for. It's ok. IMO because someone makes it as a couple doesn't mean they necessarily go up the ladder of likability

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:15 am

I don't see her as a mean person. She does have a strong personality and her sassy sense of humour isn't for everyone, which is ok.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:32 am

I find it interesting that whenever Rachel stands up for herself she’s viewed as petty or a mean person. Over the last couple of days I’ve seen her receive (in my opinion unwarranted) some of the most hateful/racist comments yet (Instagram/Twitter). IMO there’s a difference between clapping back and defending oneself. Maybe this franchise isn’t used to seeing someone that stands up for herself and is unapologetically black. I just wish Rachel was extended the same courtesy that everyone else seems to be afforded. All JMO

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:58 am

@Cocoa Kisses well said IMHO. yes Couldn't agree with you more.

At times she's not my favourite person because of her behaviour, Bryan IMHO is one of the most real contestants along with a few past others who don't get caught up in what people think of him. One thing I'm sure of, is their love for one another with no underlying agenda. They have proven that to me without wavering in the least. That's all good in my books!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:04 am

If you know me IRL, you know I’m a champion for race relations and most progressive causes. My dislike of Rachel has nothing to do with her racial identity. In fact, I’ve wanted to like her more than I do because she is such a strong minority, and it was freaking about time this show embraced a lead of color.

I just find she crosses over into abrasive. And yes, I find her rude.

Just my perceptions. I’m not wrong, it’s just how I see her. She’s just not my favorite person to come out of this franchise.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:10 am

@sosleepy yup I totally understand and agree. The reason I A with @Cocoa Kisses is because I've seen IG posts of kuddo's to some of what I consider is rude mannerism. For example, the whole Dean/Leslie kissing contest. Leslie's comments IMO were childish. It's a show, Rachel was judging a kissing contest. Leslie's clapback was pretty rude IMO and yet it's ok for her. There are a ton of other examples, but that's just one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:27 am

Plus weren't the judges supposed to be taking on a judge persona ala Simon Cowell or another judge? So she was simply playing her role.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit