SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Aria Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh they totally care what people think imo, very very very much care. Rachel even retweeted that sillly poll if she’s the favorite Bach contestant Rolling Eyes 

But I don’t see any “hate” for them either on sm, people are mostly lukewarm from what I’ve seen, but seems to me she needs to be beloved so who knows how she perceives her social standing in Bach Nation eyes.

Omggg, no she didn't! Yikes, that's so embarrasing. I agree, they care very much what what others think. It was super obvious in her interview with Olivia when she kept being like "omg, I don't get why people call me a strong woman and then criticize me!" or "I hate that Bryan has gotten so much criticism!". They care. I just think that going on this show appeals to people that are already semi-narcisstic and the show just builds on that.

I actually do think she has a very passionate cult of people who think she's basically a goddess and Bryan/Rachel have the purest love in all of history and a cult of people who haaaaate her in a way that's weird and obsessive. A huge fight erupts everytime they're mentioned on reddit and there are a couple of IG accounts devoted to either hating them or loving them. I'm pretty neutral on them and it's weird to me that a pretty basic couple inspires that much passion. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:34 pm

@Diana
That may be, but I don't concern myself outside this forum. Just saying.
eta As someone who peaks their head in often enough to all the fan threads indiscriminately across the board, you can exchange one name pretty much with the next as far as I'm concerned. Seriously. JMOAA. 
And as GA said in an earlier post, I wish them all well. Why not? I can't figure out those that devote time or even entire forums to hate on them.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 pm

I definitely don’t think they should be shamed even if they do care what people think. Obviously JMO but it’s no different than any other couple from this franchise.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:48 pm

The funny thing, I didn't even vote Rachel as my favorite female contestant! I like the Rachel post-bachelorettes, who is with Bryan. They are currently my favorite couple.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:14 pm

Diana wrote:I definitely don’t think they should be shamed even if they do care what people think. Obviously JMO but it’s no different than any other couple from this franchise.

Yeah, I agree that they're no different than any other couple. It was just a response to the argument that they don't care and never have cared. I do think tweeting a freaking Life&Style poll to basically ask people to vote for you is pretty embarrasing, but JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Ok so I just had to go check for my own eyes to see that she retweeted it. OMG, that sounds embarrassing and desperate. If you are living your best life and you don't care what people have to say about you, why practically beg people to vote for you in some dumb poll? I really don't understand that. Just do you.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:06 pm

I didn’t know about the RT but yeah yikes... how embarrassing rotfl

I don’t even think they are winning said poll either lmao. How sad.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Eh. I don't think it really matters. IMO. There is so many humiliating things these couples do. IMO (that dumb televised ultrasound for Jash anyone?) Would I do it? No. But I would never go on this show to begin with or 99.9% of the other stuff these people do.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Haha, Jo3 fans came through! I am not surprised since Jojo has way more followers than RnB. What do they win anyways?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Haha, Jo3 fans came through! I am not surprised since Jojo has way more followers than RnB. What do they win anyways?
Nothing. Bragging rights? laugh out loud Jo is literally Serena van der Woodsen of this franchise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
sdmom wrote:Haha, Jo3 fans came through! I am not surprised since Jojo has way more followers than RnB. What do they win anyways?
Nothing. Bragging rights? laugh out loud Jo is literally Serena van der Woodsen of this franchise.
Blair was superior but I get what you're saying so i'mma let you cook.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Even though I am a big fan of RnB, I am not sure how I feel about Bryan’s new website selling weight loss products. I am in general weary of those weight loss stuff. But I guess now I know why he trademarked his name. It really is no different from others, IMO, who want to brand themselves.
Anyway, as long as he and Rachel are happy and he’s not doing anything illegal, I will still support them.
Jmo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit