SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:36 pm

Are these two still going strong, or am I just desperate for Rachel to wake up and realize how lame Bryan is laugh out loud. Something feels off.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:44 pm

They are together tonight to host an event for Texas leukemia.
I will never wish a relationship to fail, no matter I like the couple or not.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:22 pm

@bleuberry

I was thinking about your post when I saw Rachel's new IG! Seemed kind of overly defensive to me (which is usually the first sign of the Bachelor Breakup Handbook). They're probably fine, but it did make me go hmmmmm. Maybe it's just our discussion about Bachelor breakup trends that's made me overly suspicious tho. 

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:49 pm

I admit I am biased, because I like them as a couple and I hope they live happily ever after. So, IMO, it’s annoying to read comments after comments “ are you still together?” “ did you break up?” Of course people can say just ignore the comments, but IMO, it’s easier to say than doing it. Just look at our boards! Fans defending their faves (like what I am doing now, hahaha), so I can hardly blame anyone who wants to defend themselves.

They are apart a lot for the past two months, but it’s because of business opportunities (some can argue Bryan’s career moves, but IMO, at least he’s out there trying), and they like each other’s pictures on IG. When they are together, they post stories. They are still very much engaged in each other’s lives, IMO.

Anyway, only time will tell but as of now, they are still together and I am happy for them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Typically the only time people feel the need to defend their relationship on SM is when things aren't great. We've seen it time and time again in this franchise and just in general with other celebs. Idk if they're breaking up, I didn't really buy into the speculation before. This response has me side-eyeing though. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:31 pm

@Aria haha! We've seen this play out so many times. R&B are following the playbook - beginning by barely spending time together (which itself can be normal given Rachel's jobs), and now the defensiveness. I mean, she literally used a throwback from the last time they took photos together to prove a non existent point, which, surprise surprise, happened to be at another planned couple appearance. But I'm sure things are juuuust fine laugh out loud.

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:25 pm

The fact that all their time spent together seems to be from planned events is sooo strange to me. I hope they make it, but it’s weird.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:33 pm

I think these two are doing fine. Maybe Rachel felt the need to post this because of comments on her page and other ‘Ettes i.e. Kaitlyn. IMO a lot of these couples just can’t win. If they don’t post, something’s up. If they defend their relationship, something’s up. I actually like that a lot of these couples consist of independent individuals who can spend time apart to focus on themselves and their careers and then get back together like nothing’s changed. It sucks that this franchise has such a bad track record laugh out loud makes us expect the worst but I honestly do feel hopeful about them. I can’t imagine the pressure these couples have to deal with. I know they signed up for it but I doubt they imagined how hard it would eventually be.. all JMO.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:50 pm

Rachel said that her wedding will be next year, right? Have we had any recent developments re wedding planning? When was the last time we heard about wedding plans, the time when she was trying on dresses? Oh wait! Kaitlyn tried on dresses too and she's no where near getting married... scratch I honestly don't know what to think with Rachel and Bryan as I don't follow them. But I wish them the best. Can't imagine the pressure of having your relationship scrutinized in the public eye. But at the same token, the relationship is the brand. That's how they make their money. And if Rachel and Bryan are in the habit of posting pictures together every week and that pattern suddenly stops, it raises a few eyebrows. If a couple is in the habit of posting pics together ever so often, then less suspicion would arise as it would be typical of their pattern. Hopefully, the lack of pictures is just them going about their lives and not wanting to play everything out on SM. I really hope that is what it is. But time will tell as with everything else. And when the SM sniffer dogs start to sniff, normally something is brewing... So we will see.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00 am

Now they are traveling together to somewhere ....no wonder Bryan took Copper to daycare this morning.

They post less pictures of them together this year, but still on each other’s stories. I think they spend less time together the last two months is due to career moves, especially Rachel! The woman is spokesperson for rescued dogs and teachers, hosted some segments for Steve’s show , also her new gig with ESPN... I get tired by just typing!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 am

Maybe this makes me a horrible person, but I can't really feel sorry for these couples and the pressure and scrutiny they face over their relationships. If someone told me that me that I could make, what, 10-15k/IG post, got to travel the world for free to model some overpriced Revolve clothes, and get my foot in the door for my dream career in exchange for some internet peeps going "when are you getting married?", I'd take it in a heartbeat. I mean, I basically already deal with that from my mom, so why not? 

I didn't realize this was a throw back picture and it wasn't like a regular date, but an event. That's...not great. I feel like past couples who started spending a lot of time apart and disappearing from each others' IG pages got the same justifications of just being too busy and...it was almost never actually the case. It'll be interesting to see if they keep stalling regarding the wedding a la Roberto/Ali, since it's already moved from Winter '18 to Spring '19. 

All, IMO!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:34 am

Unfortunately I think Rachel similar to a lot of others in this franchise was trying to prove naysayers wrong and broadcasted her relationship to force folks to like her and Bryan together immediately after the finale. I felt this way back then and I still do now, you can’t make people like you or believe your relationship is genuine no matter what you do IMO. Just live your life. I’m hoping these two are doing just that now. I can understand why some may think they are on the outs because of less frequent posting but I’m gonna continue to cheer for this couple laugh out loud all JMO of course and I understand where others are coming from as well. In Rachel’s defense yes this post is from a public event they did together but that was literally a couple of days ago so i see why she chose to post it today.

On another note, I need to not be so invested, I don’t need the extra stress from these couples laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 65 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 50 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit