SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Enchantress Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:42 am

I would like Bryan infinitely more if he stopped with this MLM nonsense. He's likable at his core, or at least I feel that way when I listen to him on podcasts and such. I think he is serious about Rachel and I don't believe, IIRC, that he's ever had an ex speak poorly of him (CMIIW).

But when he peddles scientifically sketchy or useless products and encourages participating in MLMs, that's when he loses me. JMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bachfan218 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:23 pm

I still believe in these two and their ability to make it out of BN as a married couple. I think it's difficult for Rachel because she's ambitious, she's finally getting a chance at sports broadcasting which is her true passion and she's having a hard time saying no to certain opportunities. I do agree that she should work harder at putting her relationship first and not putmarriage on the back burner, but at the same time this is a struggle that a lot of ambitious career women face IMO. I don't knock her for that.

As for Bryan, he may push these health and wellness products a lot and it's off-putting for some, but at the end of the day I think he's an honest person and wants to commit to Rachel 100%. They are a good match IMHO as he has a career and was already established and independent before meeting her, and he seems to bring out a different more sensitive side of her.

It seems like she's on her way to FL for the holidays based on her recent IG story, so I'm looking forward to them spending time together after being apart for some time. I gotta stay positive with these 2 because they're the only ones I'm excited for besides Jojo and Jordan laugh out loud
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:34 pm

bachfan218 wrote:I still believe in these two and their ability to make it out of BN as a married couple. I think it's difficult for Rachel because she's ambitious, she's finally getting a chance at sports broadcasting which is her true passion and she's having a hard time saying no to certain opportunities. I do agree that she should work harder at putting her relationship first and not putmarriage on the back burner, but at the same time this is a struggle that a lot of ambitious career women face IMO. I don't knock her for that.

As for Bryan, he may push these health and wellness products a lot and it's off-putting for some, but at the end of the day I think he's an honest person and wants to commit to Rachel 100%. They are a good match IMHO as he has a career and was already established and independent before meeting her, and he seems to bring out a different more sensitive side of her.

It seems like she's on her way to FL for the holidays based on her recent IG story, so I'm looking forward to them spending time together after being apart for some time. I gotta stay positive with these 2 because they're the only ones I'm excited for besides Jojo and Jordan laugh out loud

@Bachfan
I agree with everything you’ve said. I also think Rachel’s priorities are straight. If her opportunity is knocking she should answer. Bryan is there for her and I don’t see any urgency.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by SpinCycle Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:50 am

Edited.

Last edited by SpinCycle on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SpinCycle
SpinCycle

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:29 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
bachfan218 wrote:I still believe in these two and their ability to make it out of BN as a married couple. I think it's difficult for Rachel because she's ambitious, she's finally getting a chance at sports broadcasting which is her true passion and she's having a hard time saying no to certain opportunities. I do agree that she should work harder at putting her relationship first and not putmarriage on the back burner, but at the same time this is a struggle that a lot of ambitious career women face IMO. I don't knock her for that.

@Bachfan
I agree with everything you’ve said. I also think Rachel’s priorities are straight. If her opportunity is knocking she should answer. Bryan is there for her and I don’t see any urgency.

I agree with both of you. Both Bryan and Rachel are hard-working good people and well matched IMO. They are the only main couple I relate to and like from the franchise laugh out loud. I still follow the last two leads but I'm mostly uninterested in their relationships. I mean, I hope they are happy but I find myself scrolling past their IG posts and stories
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:46 am

Are these two ever getting married? They are right up there with JoJo and Jordan. Will it ever happen? question
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:57 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMmWaAgwCb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ga613r8xv2paRachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 D70ccd10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:41 am

So this summer will be the wedding!! That's exciting news!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:52 am

Yay.....Soo excited for Rachel and Bryan

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 1f49b  Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:11 am

I’m excited for Rachel and Bryan. They are well matched and I have always believed in their love.
I’m looking forward to the event I know they will create. Their wedding planner is pretty amazing and so is this couple.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:32 am

Oh wow! What a surprise! I'm happy for her! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:33 am

I had lost hope for a bachelorette wedding ever. Sooooo happy for them!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 65 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit