SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Sorry to say that her dress has nothing special. Pretty but probably not worth the price.

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:40 pm

HEA wrote:Sorry to say that her dress has nothing special. Pretty but probably not worth the price.

She may get it free, who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Is there a rift between Rachel and Bryan and the top dogs at the Bachelor franchise?  I'm surprised that CH, Robert Mills or any of them have congratulated them on their nuptials.  

I'm not much of a Rachel fan, but she is a beautiful girl, and I gotta say, that veil, and hair style  didn't do her justice.  At first I wasn't so sure on the dress, but seeing it in the People video, it is very pretty, the veil takes away from it.

CH just posted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1oX0LhAXKc/?igshid=e0212f2gdx9m
It’s weird though. The day after the wedding, CH posted a promo for Krystal&Goose’s wedding on BiP. Then, this morning, he finally posted about Rachel and Bryan.
Almost like someone – his GF perhaps – told him to stop acting like a d*ck. Something’s up, I think.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:35 pm

I am actually more interested what happened between Rachel and Raven. Rachel no longer follows Raven but Raven still follows Rachel.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:05 pm

HEA wrote:Sorry to say that her dress has nothing special. Pretty but probably not worth the price.

Im not a fan of her choice in her style dress or her hair for such an important day.  no no I've seen her in much prettier clothes and hair styles. JMHO But every bride should dress and do what makes her happy on her special day so good for her.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:19 pm

If they didn't invite Chris Harrison, then I can see him being upset.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:21 pm

CH apparently couldn't be there. I haven't seen anything confirming he wasn't invited. SCMIIW

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 pm

I am honestly not surprised that Harrison wasn't there if he wasn't officiating. He was invited to Ashley and Jared's wedding as a guest -- he had other commitments, so he didn't go. Maybe, it was the same for Rachel and Bryan's wedding. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:56 pm

CH had to be in Dallas for the 1st anniversary of his new restaurant - Steam theory brewing
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlantasky Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:45 am

The dress seemed to overpower Rachel. She is a petite and short lady and it appeared as though the dress was swallowing her and she was just covered in material from the waist down. Her extension was way too long and again took away from her individual beauty. It was like the hair was stealing the spotlight and competing with the dress. I didn't care for Bryan's tux either it didn't appear to really compliment Rachel's dress. I was quite shocked and just didn't get their choices because in the pass they seemed so pulled together with their style of dress. However, it's their day and their wedding and if they are happy then that is all that matters! I wish them eternal happiness.

Atlantasky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:43 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:14 am

sdmom wrote:I am actually more interested what happened between Rachel and Raven. Rachel no longer follows Raven but Raven still follows Rachel.
Rachel kind of addressed it the other day on that awful Morning Toast podcast.
Raven and I are not friends, and I promised I wouldn’t talk about it you know. All I’ll say is SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID.
https://youtu.be/GaFAmKQ9e7E?t=3625

… and that is still talking about it, Rachel. I guess Raven did something that Her Highness didn’t approve of, so she got cancelled. Rolling Eyes
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 66 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit