SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:09 pm

IMO Raven and Rachel both wanted to be the "queen bee" of the squad and IMO Rachel does not handle someone else that has a strong personality very well (cue Vanessa) and claims everything that happens between them is their fault, not hers. If any of the other girls from that group would go against Rachel, IMO, they would be cut out of her life as well.

Again, this is ALL MY OPINION as to who Rachel really is and it goes back to night 1 on Nick's season.

I am not a fan of either girl so that is not clouding my perception. But I do feel bad for Bryan and Adam since they were friends post show.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Rachel doesn't strike me as someone who forgives and forgets if she feels she's been wronged. I'm taking it with a grain of salt because I have a feeling that both are at fault in whatever happened. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:42 pm

IA, Rachel was a mean girl as a contestant and that does not change because she was ok as the lead and got her HEA.
She still has a superior air about her which is not a good look but I guess works for her. She is likely to loose friends as seems to be the case already.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:58 pm

We all decide who should and who should not be in our lives. No one needs approval to start or stop being friends. The decision was Rachel's to make (in this case), she made it, case closed. I do think "Her Highness" is a good name for her though, she is definitely a cut above many. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:04 pm

I don’t think she was and is a mean girl but just a straight shooter. And being a lawyer too she tends to be very analytical and she states things as the are. Frankly I like that she doesn’t sugarcoat things like most of bachelor nation people do just to be liked and be part of the cool kids circle. Good for her.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 1f49b  bachelorette - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:15 pm

I wish she had continued to say nothing as she’s done for months, but I know she probably gets this question all the time considering the ‘why aren’t Rachel & raven friends anymore?’ posts pop up on reddit almost once a week. As curious as I am about what happened, I don’t think she has to explain or justify or have a “good reason”. We all get to decide who we want or don’t want in our lives for whatever reasons we choose. As for her “losing friends” she didn’t just lose anyone as if she’s so high maintenance people don’t want to be friends with her. By all accounts it seems Rachel was the one who cut that friendship off, and she’s managed to maintain all her other BN friendships, along with the group of friends she had prior to the show, so I think she’s fine as far as friends go. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:18 pm

blueblues wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am actually more interested what happened between Rachel and Raven. Rachel no longer follows Raven but Raven still follows Rachel.
Rachel kind of addressed it the other day on that awful Morning Toast podcast.
Raven and I are not friends, and I promised I wouldn’t talk about it you know. All I’ll say is SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE DID.
https://youtu.be/GaFAmKQ9e7E?t=3625

… and that is still talking about it, Rachel. I guess Raven did something that Her Highness didn’t approve of, so she got cancelled. Rolling Eyes
All JMO

I am sure I am not the only person that’s curious. Now Rachel makes it clear they are not friends, good, now those who are curious like me can move on. Rachel still didn’t elaborate the details and that’s good enough for me, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:18 pm

I'm not sure why people think Rachel is an unforgiving person who doesn't forget. She forgave Eric and Dean even though they both bashed her relationship with Bryan and she went on their podcasts and has been friendly with both. Eric was even invited to the wedding. Also, she and Vanessa buried the hatchet. That's just within BN. She recently has referenced the boyfriend who ghosted her because he got someone else pregnant. She is now friends with both him AND his now-wife. Someone who was mean and unforgiving would never try to patch things up with these people IMO...some of the perceptions out there about her don't match up with up her actions JMO
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:28 am

ReneeM wrote:I wish she had continued to say nothing as she’s done for months, but I know she probably gets this question all the time considering the ‘why aren’t Rachel & raven friends anymore?’ posts pop up on reddit almost once a week. As curious as I am about what happened, I don’t think she has to explain or justify or have a “good reason”. We all get to decide who we want or don’t want in our lives for whatever reasons we choose. As for her “losing friends” she didn’t just lose anyone as if she’s so high maintenance people don’t want to be friends with her. By all accounts it seems Rachel was the one who cut that friendship off, and she’s managed to maintain all her other BN friendships, along with the group of friends she had prior to the show, so I think she’s fine as far as friends go. All jmo.

Yeah, I haven't seen her lose big amount of friends at all.

To me it's interesting, that the notion I get from different opinions about Raven and Rachel not being friends any more, that Rachel is at fault in it. No matter what, either she's too high maintenance to be friends with or too unforgiving, if she happened to be the wronged party. But she's at fault, in some way. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:10 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I wish she had continued to say nothing as she’s done for months, but I know she probably gets this question all the time considering the ‘why aren’t Rachel & raven friends anymore?’ posts pop up on reddit almost once a week. As curious as I am about what happened, I don’t think she has to explain or justify or have a “good reason”. We all get to decide who we want or don’t want in our lives for whatever reasons we choose. As for her “losing friends” she didn’t just lose anyone as if she’s so high maintenance people don’t want to be friends with her. By all accounts it seems Rachel was the one who cut that friendship off, and she’s managed to maintain all her other BN friendships, along with the group of friends she had prior to the show, so I think she’s fine as far as friends go. All jmo.

Yeah, I haven't seen her lose big amount of friends at all.

To me it's interesting, that the notion I get from different opinions about Raven and Rachel not being friends any more, that Rachel is at fault in it. No matter what, either she's too high maintenance to be friends with or too unforgiving, if she happened to be the wronged party. But she's at fault, in some way. Jmo.

This topic makes no sense to me. Take out the trash from your life. You don’t keep people you no longer like or trust, close to you. Toxic relationships are stressful and painful. Why would you need to maintain them? Rachel is a big girl in a big world. She doesn’t need Raven and Raven doesn’t need her. They’ve moved on. More people need to be strong enough to do that when for whatever reason, things don’t work out.

Go along to get along is not Rachel’s style. Mine either. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:09 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:45 pm

I agree with her. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit