SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@littlereddress We welcome all members regardless of who they are. handwave
 We can get salty (within site rules) in discussion threads and sugary in fan threads. Hopefully, something for all tastes.

Yes, and I understand that is the nature of message boards, something for everyone.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:29 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Production, magazines, media, family, friends and cast have all been known to be both visitors and members here. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 4256136633

If Arie and his F1, family friends and production come here, then I am happy knowing that since this is a community that welcomes and supports him as the bachelor.  handwave

The friends and family might as well know right now that WE - like him, think he's cute, think he's sexy, do external evaluations on kisses- both number and quality, love when he dresses up, are a fierce set of allies, have a wall he can borrow, etc., etc... Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
littlereddress wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Production, magazines, media, family, friends and cast have all been known to be both visitors and members here. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 4256136633

If Arie and his F1, family friends and production come here, then I am happy knowing that since this is a community that welcomes and supports him as the bachelor.  handwave

The friends and family might as well know right now that WE - like him, think he's cute, think he's sexy, do external evaluations on kisses- both number and quality, love when he dresses up, are a fierce set of allies, have a wall he can borrow, etc., etc... Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 1176891977

:yes: totally and can i just add that becca besides being gorgeous, what I've seen of her, i really really REALLY like becca to Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 2498057887 thumbsup
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:21 pm

Arie has over 40 threads here on this forum and his own category in Archives. His old fan thread has always been active as recent as a couple of months ago. That's how long he's been regularly followed.

Arie Archived

He may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the lead generally never is, that's ok. It makes for good discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:30 pm

I can't go back and grab the photo because previous thread is locked. But the photo captured of the group date, I now believe was taken in Paris, France. At first I ruled it out because I thought the weather was too cool based on their outfits. I knew the surroundings (trees planted in sidewalks/bldg fronts) looked very similar to what I saw in downtown Paris so I went back and looked at other photos captured during that time where there were many dressed in sleeveless tops and short sleeves. There is a sign in blue on bldg which looks like Mini Market to me but I can't make all of it out. I'm tired of searching for it. I've worn google out looking at the different districts/streets of Paris! I loved their excitement captured.You can't take cameras in the the Lourve Museum but I hope that is one of the places they visited while there. There is also a illumination tour of the Eiffel tour and the Champs Elysees. I just relate that photo to my visit to Paris.

Soooo, now that I got out of the way
Epi. 6 (9 girls)
1st ID Lauren B (We're sure of that)
2nd-this group date (Chelsea, Tia, Seine, Becca M, Becca K and Kendall.
3rd-2/1  Millsy mentioned if I'm not mistaken (both sent home, IMO)
RC Becca M eliminated

Ep 7  (6 girls) Millsy gave a hint that one of his favorites was sent home which was guessed to be Chelsea and sure enough...within a day or two, there were changes to her SM. Seine showed up just after they wrapped up Ep 7 just before HTD. IMO, Chelsea, Becca and Lauren received 1/1 with Chelsea being sent home at end of date. He gave her the first impression rose so I imagine this was a tough one. Seine eliminated at RC.

Yea, this is just a discussion point because there are only bits and pieces shown through SM that put it together. We will have more screencaps later to pull from but it's fun to think this group of girls last quite a while. I think they will be a hit if Bachelor Nation is smart enough to watch! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:42 pm

Press release from Disney describing the first episode and what is to come.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-episode-2201-1118/

In “Episode 2201,” Arie meets with one of Bachelor Nation’s favorite married couples, Sean and Catherine Lowe and their son, Samuel, before his journey begins. The two men have been friends since they competed for Emily’s heart on season eight of “The Bachelorette.” Sean offers Arie tips on how to date 29 women at one time, while Catherine decides to help prepare him for fatherhood and has him change a diaper.

I can't wait to see this.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:04 pm

He is back to work.
The second one was taken from his parents’ house according to him. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 0441ed10
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 79c56e10

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:29 pm

@mprssdbyu are these the Screencaps you referred ? I posted them in the SM no duscussuin thread.

It would be great if someone else can make more screen caps.

Also, there's one scene he's kissing a blond girl and it looks like it's from the Eiffel Tower in Paris but I don't know Europe at all. Anyone can confirm ?

sdmom wrote:New promo
http://www.eonline.com/news/897373/the-bachelor-abc-is-warming-you-up-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-season-with-a-countdown-special

I grabbed some sc sorry about the poor quality

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1022
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1025
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1010
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1024
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1023

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:57 pm

Would be funny if the spoiler was wrong again and he was engaged to Lauren.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:01 pm

[quote="sdmom"]From the same preview, at .06 second you can see Arie at a well where you can clearly see the letter TACAMA which is the oldest vineyard in South America
http://tacama.com/en/guided-tours.html
It's located in Ica, possibly FRC?

http://www.eonline.com/news/897373/the-bachelor-abc-is-warming-you-up-for-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-season-with-a-countdown-special

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1030

Compared :

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g304040-d318930-Reviews-Tacama-Ica_Ica_Region.html

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1032

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Sorry about the double post, but from the same preview, can someone tell what nation is it judging from the license?

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Img_1033

Is that Becca?

Here's what the license plates of European countries look like
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_Europe

@GuardianAngel, can we start SC threads? One for discussion and one for no discussion? Thanks!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Source: http://www.olavsplates.com/italy4.html
The license plate looks like this one (formerly issued and still valid)
So I think that is BeccaBachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Imagejpeg

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues