SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It will be interesting to see the reaction of the others if Becca wears one of those gowns to a RC which I won't be surprised if she does.
That was my thought. Why not wear them for the show. I mean how many formal events does one have to wear those gowns otherwise? LOL
@Chgohighlife I was also wondering if the deal was for her to get one dress and when she made the comment about not being able to decide and Arie saying get them all, if the ante was upped on his own. Those LV shoes had to have cost a pretty penny.

@Kashthediva
I’m guessing Rachel Zoe gave him a great deal because the brand ID exposure is priceless, especially for her mid-level line in Macy’s. My favorite part of this is how he looks at Becca and can’t stop touching her. It seems he likes to make her happy. I’m anxious to see him with the others. There is a lesson in this for everyone. Women he dated but did not love will not recognize the Arie who proposes at the end.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by freebach Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Arie has *heart* eyes  whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 1f60d 
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Giphy
( my gif from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpsiRtQk_ik )

freebach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:26 pm

freebach wrote:Arie has *heart* eyes  whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 1f60d 
whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Giphy

That scoot forward says it all! giggling

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
freebach wrote:Arie has *heart* eyes  whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 1f60d 

That scoot forward says it all! giggling

@freebach, thank yoso much for this gif. It is so on the money.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Arie is a goner and I am smiling. whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 1f600

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10155095671323053/

That are WOW shoes PINKHEART and diamonds too ???
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelor/videos/10155095671323053/

That are WOW shoes PINKHEART and diamonds too ???

Did anyone catch who he was saying Wow too or did this even air? TYIA

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 38 Wow10

Does anyone remember any other dates where the lead lavishes a contestant with cloths shoes and jewellery? All I can think of is F2's during Bach Canada, jewellery or Jade Cinderella date with Chris Soules.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:15 pm

@GuardianAngel
Do you mean a Cinderella date for another season ---then there were several or do you mean the lead personally paying for the gifts given at the cinderella date?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:@GuardianAngel
Do you mean a Cinderella date for another season ---then there were several or do you mean the lead personally paying for the gifts given at the cinderella date?

Those five gowns and one pair of LVs did not cost whoever ultimately paid for them more than $3500 but, I love the setup, love the reactions and buy into the fairytale 100%. If ABC can pay $100k for the ring and send them to half the major cities in Europe, then Arie can buy a few gowns and a pair of shoes so.pass the popcorn and pump up the volume. JMO. 2pop

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:25 am

@Kashathediva I mean a bachelor lead buying cloths shoes or jewellery paid by himself, or dates involving jewellery clothes and/or shoes paid by the show.

I don't recall a speculated F1 receiving this type of date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:02 am

There have been lots of Cinderella dates on past TB seasons. 
Andy Baldwin took Tessa Horst his F1 on a TB Cinderella dates. 
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-an-officer-and-a-6082.
Next, it’s time for Tessa’s one-on-one. Her directions say, “Come as you are” and with good reason: Andy comes to the date with some pretty serious jewelry, a diamond necklace, bracelet and earring set. The other girls promptly turn green, and Bevin is (once again) upset. 

Andy is glad to be out on the date and tells Tessa he has been looking forward to this all day. He admits there is a chase aspect to this whole process with Tessa, since she has been more reserved than the other girls. She says she still is waiting to make sure the two have a true connection. Andy seems determined to prove that tonight. He takes her to a dress shop where she is able to try on several different dresses, and the two seem to have a genuinely good time as she modes

I honestly can not recall if any other F1's did receive the Cinderella date. 
I know Brad's season Sheena got it and she was not F1.
Ah..just found another one PLO took Jami on one. That might have been the first of the Cinderella dates. source
It's a Cinderella evening for Jami that begins in a Maserati, but it could end (figuratively speaking) in a pumpkin. 
Then there was Chris S and Jade. 
I think there were others I just can't remember.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:38 am

Didn't Natalie got jewelry to wear on her 1:1 with Jason and I think she kept a necklace.  I don't remember if it was a total Cinderella date to the max or just jewelry.  I just remember her talking about bears. laugh out loud

But she was definitely not F1 and I doubt Jason payed for it. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues