SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 pm

When I see pics of cameramen and Arie walking around outside a home in Va. Beach, I may question what in the world is going on. Until then, I'm not buying into anything for now.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by kmick0890 Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:55 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:When I see pics of cameramen and Arie walking around outside a home in Va. Beach, I may question what in the world is going on. Until then, I'm not buying into anything for now.

This is where I stand too. Unless we get actual clear photos that place Arie/cameras in VA , I still believe that the first spoiler is correct and there's nothing shady going on. As far as Becca being quiet on SM goes, I just don't get the feeling that she's a big SM person to begin with.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:55 pm

I can see it as a ploy by TPTB to add suspense and get more people watching and talking about the show. It's working with me already laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm

low key don't understand if there was a switch a roo because Becca is amazing. jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:When I see pics of cameramen and Arie walking around outside a home in Va. Beach, I may question what in the world is going on. Until then, I'm not buying into anything for now.

This is where I stand too. Unless we get actual clear photos that place Arie/cameras in VA , I still believe that the first spoiler is correct and there's nothing shady going on. As far as Becca being quiet on SM goes, I just don't get the feeling that she's a big SM person to begin with.

Exactly! No pics no proof Arie actually was at Lauren’s parents house so, sorry, I don’t understand why some fans panic over a switchroo or come up with all kinds of scenarios. Until I see a real picture of Arie with someone other than Becca, I won’t entertain any other thoughts.

As for sm following: Nick’s dad still follows Kaitlyn, Peter’s dad follows Rachel, so who knows?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 pm

I really don't see any reason to think/believe that Arie would change his mind after spending already some quality time with his chosen F1 (spoiled by themselves with their SM), neither has he shown any signs of troubled mind with the ending or heaviness discussing his finale. So far he's always talked with ease about falling for 2, about harder times towards the end, about being happy with his life (founding love, I believe he said it once) and looking forward to going back to "his normal" (with the missus), and despite some shown tiredness I've seen him pretty content. So that option scratched, I join the rest who say that whatever happened was meant to "find its way to become a rumor" ... then again I'm surprised how many BN folks state that the season/Arie is boring to them ... so rumor has it (fill the blanks).

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:27 pm

Reality Steve wrote:  I’m hesitant to say stuff about this since the details aren’t complete, but, a picture was posted yesterday on a private Facebook group in regards to the “Bachelor” franchise that brought up a few questions. It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie. Any reports to the contrary are false. There’s tons of wild speculation on what that could mean which will continue until you know the full story. Here’s the short version: There’s been stuff I’ve been hearing since the premiere (literally the night of the premiere) that hasn’t, shall we say, been on the up and up. I’ve seen the picture and I have it. Surprised it hasn’t been posted publicly yet. The picture itself isn’t all that revealing (just vans in a driveway), but it’s what it represents that brings up questions obviously. A source came to me yesterday morning about something going on. It’s the same source that earlier this season told me something which ended up being true, so a pretty solid source. I just need to confirm it from somewhere else. Once I get it, you’ll know. I know you want more, and you have to have all the gossip 3 seconds after it happens and what not, but that’s not the way it works. Would you rather me possibly misreport it or take the time to find out all the details and tell you once I know? I’m guessing the latter. I’m not going to give a partial story when I don’t have all the details. There are different parts to the story. When I get it confirmed, you’ll know.  
From RS this morning
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Arie is not happy on instagram. He left a comment to Wolfner, he was thinking of shutting insta down and just going with twitter because at least the negative comments on twitter had humor.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:31 pm

laugh out loud whatever the case, Becca deserves better JMO no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Better than what? And how do you know she is not happy or is discontent? 
IMO pretty much on a daily business any one of us deserves better.
When you go on a reality tv show it opens you up to a lot of things. This is the deal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:42 pm

I saw the comment by Arie to Wolfner about him deleting his IG. If Arie doesn't want to read negativity then that's what he should do (or turn off comments completely on his IG). Unfortunately that's how SM is these days and it's not going to get any easier either as it's only the beginning part of the season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I saw the comment by Arie to Wolfner about him deleting his IG. If Arie doesn't want to read negativity then that's what he should do (or turn off comments completely on his IG). Unfortunately that's how it is these days and it's not going to get any easier either as it's only the beginning part of the season.
I'm pretty sure he has turned off comments. hmmm

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues