SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mslat92 Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:34 pm

RS doesn't seem to know a lot about what happens this season. Like he knows the main points, but he lacks all the details.

The only social media clue I've got is probably a stretch, but Becca followed some fitspo person called @kelseywells - and as far as I can tell, the only other person that follows her is Arie's friend Kristina. Kelsey does have nearly a million followers, though, so it could just be a coincidence.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 pm

Has Arie posted any IG stories lately? He has been very quiet on twitter and he usually posts clips on show day.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:35 pm

His last IG pic post was 3 days ago.  He tweeted several times a day ago.  But I don't remember a new recent IG story.

ETA:  I'm still laughing at this. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:15 pm

mslat92 wrote:Age isn't the biggest issue for me. Bekah has a lot more confidence and style than a typical 22 year old - so I don't fault Arie necessarily for liking her. I do appreciate that he seems to be the one leading the conversation into how old she is, and bringing up his fear that she is likely in a typical 20s mindset and not ready to settle down.

I'm super interested to see how Bekah handles this. She obviously gives a good enough answer that keeps her around until Paris, but I do think this episode sets an expiration date on their relationship for Arie.
I just love her own comment on this.  laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 pm

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: This Season's Bachelor Is Out of Step in the #MeToo Era
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:47 pm

mslat92 wrote:RS doesn't seem to know a lot about what happens this season. Like he knows the main points, but he lacks all the details.

The only social media clue I've got is probably a stretch, but Becca followed some fitspo person called @kelseywells - and as far as I can tell, the only other person that follows her is Arie's friend Kristina. Kelsey does have nearly a million followers, though, so it could just be a coincidence.

:yes: he has no freaking clue imo! i am sure sluethers here figured out becca was f1 before he posted it whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 2498057887 but in regards to to arie being at lauren b house he mentioned it and i am sure he said he would tell us all what he thinks it means the next day after it happened he just wanted to check with some ppl but he still hasn't posted anything? so either its to boring for him to report(imo perhaps its the closure idea) or he has no clue and his sources are not giving him much about it or on this season?? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:06 pm

blueblues wrote:
mslat92 wrote:Age isn't the biggest issue for me. Bekah has a lot more confidence and style than a typical 22 year old - so I don't fault Arie necessarily for liking her. I do appreciate that he seems to be the one leading the conversation into how old she is, and bringing up his fear that she is likely in a typical 20s mindset and not ready to settle down.

I'm super interested to see how Bekah handles this. She obviously gives a good enough answer that keeps her around until Paris, but I do think this episode sets an expiration date on their relationship for Arie.
I just love her own comment on this.  laugh out loud

rofl   score

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 am

Hey guys don't know if anyone notice but before the show started Becca liked Lauren's pictures from the Lake Tahoe date. Remember they are not following each other. Also Lauren commented on Tia picture with Becca in it with "Babes." Also Becca followed Lauren Zima. Just thought these where interesting. Also because of these interactions I don't think there anything malicious into why they don't follow each other on sm, IMO. Also if Arie did visit Lauren these interactions don't say switcheroo to me. All JMO.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:45 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast-28165481/episode/s4-4---getting-into-it-with-arie-28859034/?autoplay=true&cmp=ios_share

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:49 am

Lauren's comment Under Bekah's post whatismylife - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 27335710

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:54 am

Zaynab wrote:https://www.iheart.com/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast-28165481/episode/s4-4---getting-into-it-with-arie-28859034/?autoplay=true&cmp=ios_share

what did arie say? anything noticeable in there?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 am

poohbear wrote:
Zaynab wrote:https://www.iheart.com/podcast/the-ben-and-ashley-i-almost-famous-podcast-28165481/episode/s4-4---getting-into-it-with-arie-28859034/?autoplay=true&cmp=ios_share

what did arie say? anything noticeable in there?

1- He did try to keep up with a diary while on the show
Kept a list after each RC
2- why he picked Becca for the 1st date
They conversed really well on night one
He wanted someone who would help him through that first date
She was comfortable in front of the cameras
3- Feels like an outsider in BachNation
Felt a little insecure about some not being happy with him as The Bachelor
Felt he would be judged for being unmarried and a man in his mid-30’s
(At the beginning, Ben was snarky and condescending  but Arie won him over)
Discussed the Jef shade. Jef mistreated his date at Sean’s wedding and Arie spoke up along with other producers . Jef said he chose the wrong side and ended the friendship .
4- Talked about Becka. He was shocked and thought she was in her mid-20’s. He did feel she read him well . He did feel connected to her.
5- Compared the editing with mainly kissing and leaving out great conversations to a great book yet the movie version leaves so much out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues