SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:43 am

happygolucky wrote:Wow. Wanted to write something, but I keep deleting ... have no words.

Or maybe sensor them. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Oh Arie... how can you be so dumb (to put it nicely).  IMO, of course. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

If Arie did a switcheroo this confirms for me that him saying he was thinking of deleting his IG tied into him being at Lauren's house and Lauren. 

He may want to delete ALL his SM after this because SM is going to drag him like nothing else. He'd have been better off shilling fit tea than this. 

WHAT A MESS laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 am

It's going to be crappy and devastating watching him propose to Becca now. Something I thought would be romantic but instead bittersweet and almost cruel.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:47 am

littlereddress wrote:It's going to be crappy and devastating watching him propose to Becca now.  Something I thought would be romantic but instead bittersweet and almost cruel.  

It will seal the deal for Becca being the Bachelorette. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

Diana wrote:Probably too soon for this but does this mean Becca can be the bachelorette? because she is everything we need in the perfect ette.

I knew there was a reason I never liked Arie... I tried SO hard and it sucks because I was enjoying his season but this is just a joke. Not even a week after breaking up with Becca he's back with Lauren? after liking her photos, calling her while engaged, telling her he loved her when breaking up (because we all know that ends well)... it's all just a bad look. This probably is going to be Mesnick levels of America backlash but probably worse.

all of this is imo

so excited for becca to be the bachelorette, she just seems like a great person overall. and can't wait for all the drama to go down when finale night airs laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

I think that Extra interview he did with Mario gave a lot away. When asked why he picked one over the other, he essentially said even with your emotions, sometimes you have to think logically and who makes sense for after the show when it ends. Perhaps he felt like Becca was the one that he should pick - maybe he felt like she was more mature, more settled, more willing to move to be with him, etc. What he said told me at least that he felt more strongly about the runner up.

It’s unfortunate he just didn’t follow his heart when he had the first chance to do it. Can’t believe how crazy this is going to be a few weeks from now. Eeeek laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 am

That best revenge .for Becca is a life lived well for to smile and to be happy. I hope she get to the next lead and meets a wonderful guy like Sean

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 am

This is just speculation on my part but I wonder if this was a way for Arie to get out of an engagement and just date the girl for however many months he is interested.  RS says Arie and Lauren are not engaged.  So easy to let her go once it has run its course IMO. He seems to come on strong in the beginning of a relationship and then get bored when it settles down into the mundane and the flame goes out. If that is true, Becca did indeed dodge a bullet.

Last edited by littlereddress on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:51 am

Alanna wrote:This is amazing!!! As someone that’s had trouble getting into the season, I’m fascinated now!!! And Becca is obviously at first choice for ette now. So interesting.

Haven’t watched at all yet but guess what I’m doing this weekend? laugh out loud

DAMN.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:51 am

Insane that someone on this forum called it- this is Whitney and Chris and Becca all over again. That this year’s Becca is the devoted wifey archetype and the logical choice. But Arie, as the playa playa he is lauded to be, should NEVER have fallen into that trap and chosen the one he wanted in the beginning. Oh well, more entertaining for me this way laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tvlover1988 Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in forever but I had to after seeing this Arie/ Becca and Lauren spoiler. I really hope that Becca doesn't run back to the ex and get engaged to him like Melissa Rycroft did. Becca would be a great bachelorette IMO.

tvlover1988

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

Aria wrote:
XQZME wrote:I can't believe Arie pulled a Mesnick!  If he was that conflicted, why didn't he just do The Brad 1.0 and not propose to either woman.  

All these years, I have been a huge Arie fan.  I can't say that anymore.  

If tptb can talk Becca into being the Bachette, my hope is they find her the most fantastic group of men this show has ever cast.  

He should have pulled a Charlie and just dated both of them!

This whole season is so bizarre to me. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the fact that someone spoiled a month before filming ended that Becca would 100% win and everyone in production and cast knew it, she wins, then Arie and Becca spoil on IG that they're together twice, Arie repeatedly likes Lauren's IG pics that everyone can see, Arie says multiple times that he fell in love with two women, and then they film the "reunion" at her parents' house and not a studio, where people can see? It all seems so in the viewers' faces. RS got so much wrong about Jason's switch, so I'm going to wait and see if more info comes out, but I'm just confused by everything now. If this really happened how RS said, Arie looks really bad and there is just no defending him. IMO.

Aria... I totally forgot about Charlie's season! This switcharoo is going to confirm every bad thing ever said and written about Arie.

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues