SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:18 pm

HEA wrote: chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Giphy

Catie's "shock" is so fake IMO.  When people genuinely shocked - their hands instinctively cover their mouths, and/or they cross their arms in front of their bodies.  It's a biologically encoded in our brains as a protective mechanism.  Combine with the fact that it's been sleuthed that Lyndsey most likely got called first, and she comes off looking like nothing more than a bad actress, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:23 pm

@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 pm

Sprite wrote:@Bobette Maybe she was just trying to catch flies?

cantstopl She could catch enough to open a fishing bait and tackle store with that mouth.

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself. The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

HEA wrote: chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Giphy

If Lyndsey's not F1, something's fishy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:55 pm

considering she posted this at the Hometown episode, we have 2 episodes left as per W NETWORK (part 1 fantasy meet the parents and Part 2 finale - on top of WTA).

so obviously she will pick only 2 bottles and I wonder which label she will pick.

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 898910
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcC_xIAD1Ql/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 4545410
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 65465415
https://lyndseygavin.com/2017/11/28/lost-inhibitions-win-tickets-to-a-viewing-party/

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 989_co10
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 8989810
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 89898210
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 89898910
http://churchandstatewines.com/wine/lost-inhibitions/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Mikaela re-posted this on her facebook wall on december 3

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 65456411
https://www.facebook.com/shopaholmik/?ref=br_rs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:11 am

again and again roses ......

posted december 3

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Image913

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQjhF8gvDv/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 am

Bobette wrote:

cantstopl She could catch enough to open a fishing bait and tackle store with that mouth.

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself.  The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

Yea, I feel that too @Bobette. I saw far more chemistry between the two of them than any others.

So with the Pt 1 on Dec 6, the WTA on Dec 13 and the confirmed finale pt2 date of Dec 20. That would be the ATFR night too. I think I have that right.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Meanwhile, the body language in this GIF speaks for itself.  The way Chris is pulling Lyndsey's hips in towards him and leaning in to her with his kisses is hot, IMO. I didn't see anything like this with the other girls.

Yea, I feel that too @Bobette.  I saw far more chemistry between the two of them than any others.

So with the  Pt 1 on Dec 6, the WTA on Dec 13 and the confirmed finale pt2 date of Dec 20.  That would be the ATFR night too.  I think I have that right.
Sorry for quoting myself but here's the next 2 epi descriptions from TV Guide:

chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 2017-119
chris - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 2017-118

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Hi everyone,
Anyone see the post on Lyndsey’s instagram earlier today.It’s gone now but she was playing the piano and singing “Dancing on my own “? Callum Scott (I think is the artist).

Possible to throw people off or something else?

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:57 pm

it is interresting how W NETWORK recap the hometown....

it was said that chris lack physical enthousiam with mikaela..... versus W who said they immediately kissed and made a GIF of them with open mouth.

so IMO chris was super stressful after Lindsdey family freezing reception... since i believe mik was not her second choice (yep only the fools do not change their mind right? not verbatim).... he said it: I am not gonna lie, I m scared, it is stressful

so curtting room played with the viewers IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:47 pm

tatladylu wrote:Hi everyone,
Anyone see the post on Lyndsey’s instagram earlier today.It’s gone now but she was playing the piano and singing “Dancing on my own “? Callum Scott (I think is the artist).

Possible to throw people off or something else?

I saw it earlier too.   I couldn’t quite understand the words so I googled it and found 2 singers for it ... the original was a Robyn .... Kings of Leon did it to before Callum Scott.   The song worked well with her sound and I enjoyed it.  Wonder why she took it down?  It is a sad song for sure ..... but i guess she doesn’t have to only sing happy songs all the time.   Although I see biggest connection with her it wouldn’t surprise me all that much if he went for the safe choice ..... its happened before and will happen again on the Bach ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Does anyone know why broadcasting was delayed 6 months post -filming? Any conspiracy theories as to maybe Chris just wanted to date and see where things go?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99