SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by missnana Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:14 pm

I am still hoping for peter to show up laugh out loud I doubt it will happen though
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:52 pm

@GuardianAngel, not a problem. I use them for my own use through the season so know how important it is. Hugesmile

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 am

I heard in my hometown about a guy named Colin that is supposedly going to be in this season of the bachelorette, I'll Ask tomorrow about it but the guy appareantly doesn't have a great reputation. I'm from Dallas by the way

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:05 am

@LiboLRC thanks, keep digging!! yes

@missnana Nothing is impossible. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Let's go, the next crop of baddies, who will bring out all of RS' insecurities and jealousy.

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:08 pm

yana_bach wrote:Let's go, the next crop of baddies, who will bring out all of RS' insecurities and jealousy.

Especially since he seems to really like Becca, so you know he's gonna hate whoever she chooses.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:33 am

Im willing to bet my laptop that Peter is gonna be on BK's season. Hugesmile

His publicly high praises for BK on twitter were very telling to me, and giving me the same vibes as when Nick and Becca Tilley both praised Kaitlyn and Ben H on twitter prior to their respective seasons.

I can see Peter pulling a BT's move (showing up at MnG), instead of pulling a Nick by showing up mid season, though. We'll see...
Someone better be on the look of his move when the season starts filming.  Praying

Wouldn't it be a hoot if BK is actually end up with Peter? . This will basically translate to : Arie is.. by all definitions, NOT PETER.. inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

i have never been so excited for an Ette season like this one. I dont really care if BK has no/ a bunch of returnee, i just find myself absolutely enjoy her on my screen. She is gonna be a fantastic one! :yes: Praying

All JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:57 am

@Joy15 IA I already called it. He'll show up after a few epi's in because it will take him that long to think about it. The rest will be same as Nick, brought to F2 again, then on to TB! but he just might not be ready for it, but will welcome the attention. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Joy15 IA I already called it. He'll show up after a few epi's in because it will take him that long to think about it. The rest will be same as Nick, brought to F2 again, then on to TB! but he just might not be ready for it, but will welcome the attention. cheeky
That is very plausible way of making Peter TB lead. Showing that this time he is ready to propose (even if he doesn't need to worry of that happening, since Becca's F1 will be someone else) ... and no need to jump on BIP or BWG (which may become new trampoline among Becca's guys for the season after that).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:51 am

Things like Paradise, no, not really my thing. As far as becoming the Bachelor at some point, [it's] still not part of the life that I have right now, but if it were offered in the future, I’d think about it.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/will-peter-be-on-bachelor-in-paradise-2018-he-reveals-his-plans-exclusive-8027017

cheeky

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Joy15 IA I already called it. He'll show up after a few epi's in because it will take him that long to think about it. The rest will be same as Nick, brought to F2 again, then on to TB! but he just might not be ready for it, but will welcome the attention. cheeky

good to know im not the only one GA! inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1377737533

the thing is, i doubt that PK has the same courage (Dare i say b$lls? laugh out loud) to show up midst season ala Nick, and deliberately become the season's villain. inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

on a related note, has anyone also already sleuthed somewhere that his Pop has followed Becca on IG? not too far fetch to think that it has something to do for "introducing" BK to his inner circle, so to speak, so they all can warm up to her IMO giggling

i am casually 50/50 about Peter. I did'nt follow Rach season thoroughly to know his past GFs and whether he was on the show for the right reasons (so cliche laugh out loud). One thing doesn't jive with me though, if he was not ready to take the TB gig at the first place on this last season (assuming its true that MF formerly wanted it to be him badly but he refused), why would he be ready for the 2nd or third round?. dizzy . My take on watching him here and there during Rach season is : as far as romance is the subject, she is basically not his type. period. no wonder he couldn't get there.. cheeky
-
I can see him easily having a "cerebral connection" with Becca though (given they both from Midwest,seems articulate,etc)...and who knows, if BK is actually his "type" romantically..(Whatever that means laugh out loud) . The physical chemistry is remains to be seen. Smiley

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Things like Paradise, no, not really my thing. As far as becoming the Bachelor at some point, [it's] still not part of the life that I have right now, but if it were offered in the future, I’d think about it.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/will-peter-be-on-bachelor-in-paradise-2018-he-reveals-his-plans-exclusive-8027017

cheeky

Oh boy, I see the more things change - the more they stay the same, here we go again, another excruciating chapter (season) of pushing and pulling..........I don't know if I can take that  :shootme: . But you know what would actually take the cake, was if Petey turned out to be the best  🐒 of all.  laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya