SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:13 am

rosefever wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:A baddy....oh no! Watch Becca falls for him. Oh the drama!

Only if it's a beefy baddy!

Source: http://www.etonline.com/becca-kufrin-reacts-to-arie-luyendyk-jr-saying-he-filmed-their-breakup-to-make-her-bachelorette

30 beefy men, I can't wait!

@rosefever where does it say 30 beefy men?? I thought we had 29?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
@rosefever where does it say 30 beefy men?? I thought we had 29?
Maybe they'll one up it this season. Becca can handle it, she really knows how to dazzle on command. Smiley *IMO*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a needed IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 am

Supposedly this guy is on this season too.  Supposedly he deleted his snapchat and facebook accts and is on the show for sure. Supposedly he is #2 in the living room pic

The name and IG acct was posted on another site but I found the other info from quick search.

Jason Tartick
MBA financials, went to University of Rochester.  Lives in Seattle.
https://www.instagram.com/jason_tartick/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasontartick/
https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/potmsearch/detail/submission/6446319/Jason_Tartick

His IG is private right now.

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Jason_10

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Jason-tartick-6168064*220xx2560-3413-0-0
https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/potmsearch/detail/submission/6446319/Jason_Tartick

inspiration - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 59899836
https://alumnius.net/university_of_roches-9074-17

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:01 am

I wonder if he knows Chris and Des...is Chris still in banking?

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:40 pm

I just saw that more contestants have been posted. There are so many guys this season who are athletes or former athletes. Have there ever been this many? How have they gotten all of them? I wonder how many were actually recruited for the show either directly or through their agents.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:48 pm

Maybe they all have the same agent. J/K.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

Becca has a great looking group of guys. Let’s hope they are as nice as they are handsome.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Per RS:

Chris Randone: 29, Orlando, FL. Graduated University of Central Florida in 2012 with a B.S. in Health Care Administration. CEO & Founder of Dominant Sales Training. Looks eerily similar to Danny Wood from New Kids on the Block. Like, crazy similar.
Instagram – @c__dome (double underscore)
LinkedIn – Chris Randone
Dominant Sales Training

Chris Staples: 31, Los Angeles, CA. Was on the green team on the dodgeball date. Former Harlem Globetrotter. Actor. Professional dunker. Actually, one of the best dunkers in the world. Tons of YouTube videos of his dunks out there.
Facebook – Chris Staples
Twitter – @mrhoopstar9
Instagram – everybody_hatechriss

Alex Templeman: 31, Atlanta, GA. Graduated Georgia Southern University in 2010 with a with a Bachelors of Science & Technology in Construction Management. Currently works as a Project Manager for Greater Georgia Concrete LLC. Was on the green team on the dodgeball date.

Facebook – Alex Templeman
Instagram – captain_colgate
LinkedIn – Alex Templeman

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:53 am

Rolly wrote:Becca has a great looking group of guys. Let’s hope they are as nice as they are handsome.

Hope so!! I actually hope they are all nice guys and then they will have to Pick 2 guys for bachelor Smiley just like they did for Kaitlyn and Britt :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Just looked back at ABC site for Rach's cast and realized there were 31 men on her season.

I am still suspect TPTB would throw in 2-3 contestants as the season progressed. As we have Jocks Festivities around here, i also suspect the next lead would come from this pool. With that said, i expect non-jocks intruders then. If that makes sense laugh out loud Praying

speaking of which...as some speculated before, i am still channeling a conspiracy theory that PK is gonna be returnee. Yet with all the jocks, if he does come back, my guess is, TB is not his gig to loose anymore. The only reason i could see him joining is if he was really interested in BK, ala Nick in Kaitlyn pre season. After all, Nick could share him "a long, rocky road to Bachelor" 101 (F2>BIP>TB) to fellow Wisconsin guy, i suppose? laugh out loud

All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:26 pm

I'm keeping an eye on PK. The last time I checked he was busy shilling chewing alert caffeine gum. Smiley

I only reason I can see him joining imo is it's one stepping stone away from being TB after getting to F2. It's interesting that Becca followed his SIL and father? but I don't recall reading that he followed her back. Does anyone know if he did? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:10 am

@GuardianAngel She followed his SIL and his co-workers brother, but Peter's dad follows Becca, Tia, and Seinne only on twitter! I've also been monitoring the kamp schedule, they tend to update it at the end of each week! http://kampsfit.com/schedule/

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya