SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:23 pm

Bobette wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Do you remember the age bracket for other casting calls? I seem to think it was on the younger side too? I could be wrong.

Almost time for another season! That's great!

Sophie's season called for men 28-40 (here) so this seems to be way younger.  It's making me think Laurina isn't in the running for Lead after all - she's 34 going on 35, making most of the men younger than her, which would be weird.  I wonder who they've got in mind for such a young bunch of guys?  Maybe it's purely to get a pool of young spunky people lined up for BiP 2019.

Yeah, it makes you think huh??! Do you guys think it'll be someone from a past season or someone entirely new (more specifically another celebrity)? question

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Unfortunately I think we're stuck with this celebrity format hmmm A returnee is possible but I can't think of anyone popular enough other than Tara, and it looks like she's dating/engaged to Sam after their time on BiP, which would rule her out.  If it has to be a celebrity I hope it's not another "Aussie bogan" - once was a novelty, they're not going to be able to repeat that every time IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 pm

I think if production don’t put laurina as Bette, they’re honestly missing out! This is their only shot really, the fact that everyone remembers her from S2 speaks volumes imo. She has a personality, beautiful and will make for great TV! I see Laurina as the bachelorette imo. They are promoting her in almost every ad, Facebook pictures (she is with the crew on the Facebook cover page), her and Jarrod where chosen to be on the project interview, and many other events. This screams Bette to me but this age group is making me think it’s Ali (maybe depending on how much the audience backs her up this season). Hmm I’m not sure, but I really want it to be Laurina. I see it being no one else but the dirty street pie herself
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:26 pm

Personally I would love them to go for a returnee Bette rather than a minor celebrity, although I’m sure that all the single C listers will be throwing themselves at Channel 10 to get it. For the returnees, it depends on how they’re presented on BIP.
Tara would be in the mix if she was not with Uncle Sam, but it would be a bit same same as Sophie with her being a bit bogan and funny. Laurina would be amazing, very different to Sophie, but still wildly entertaining. The age range for male contestants gives me some doubt though, as @Bobette said above, it doesn’t seem like they’re casting for Laurina.
Ali would be quite different to Laurina, Tara, Sophie and Nick, as I feel like Bach has changed since she was on it. She would have gotten the stage 5 clinger edit in her season if the current production team were making the show, but she came out with quite a sympathetic edit, and there were a lot of people calling for her to be Bette then, except that Channel 10 weren’t doing Bette at the time. Choosing her would be a throw back to more traditional Bach/Bette, where the lead is just there to be really stunningly good looking, and not necessarily a big personality.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:50 pm

@HodanG, @Dirty Street Pie - you both make excellent points.  I agree she is getting a stand out edit/promotion so far.

I've been keeping an interested eye on the media articles coming out about Laurina while she's on BiP.  It does seem like TPTB are courting her.  They apparently made her a "special deal" to get her on BiP, saying they would make sure she had someone to drool over:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5556257/Laurina-Fleure-secret-deal-producers.html

So now I'm thinking perhaps the younger age range IS with Laurina in mind.  While other contestants like Lisa and Keira are banging on about wanting a mature/older guy, Laurina is saying she is attracted to young "arrogant" guys, and taking Blake on dates.  

I'm also pretty sure she has a fling with Apollo when he arrives, and he is also very young.  So I'm back to thinking she might be Lead, but I think we will have a better idea depending on where her BiP edit goes from here. My fingers are crossed.  Please let it happen!

ETA: This could be interesting...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:03 pm

You make a good point @Bobette, I read that article on the DM as well, and reading between the lines IMO they have promised Laurina to be Bette if she puts on a good show on BIP, although TPTB being the charming people that they are I’m sure they dangled that carrot in front of all of the female cast members.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:You make a good point @Bobette, I read that article on the DM as well, and reading between the lines IMO they have promised Laurina to be Bette if she puts on a good show on BIP, although TPTB being the charming people that they are I’m sure they dangled that carrot in front of all of the female cast members.

Yeah they probably have a few irons in the fire but I do think there's a really good chance Laurina could be top of their list, depending on how the audience responds to her time on BiP.  If Blake's going to "betray" her, and then later she hooks up for a short-but-sweet dalliance with Apollo which ends amicably, she will be in prime position to be Lead IMO.  Let's not forget also that she was the only one to enter with a date card in her hand so she's already getting special treatment.  They want her, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:34 pm

How old is Laurina? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How old is Laurina? TYIA

She's 34. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:19 pm

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:You make a good point @Bobette, I read that article on the DM as well, and reading between the lines IMO they have promised Laurina to be Bette if she puts on a good show on BIP, although TPTB being the charming people that they are I’m sure they dangled that carrot in front of all of the female cast members.

Yeah they probably have a few irons in the fire but I do think there's a really good chance Laurina could be top of their list, depending on how the audience responds to her time on BiP.  If Blake's going to "betray" her, and then later she hooks up for a short-but-sweet dalliance with Apollo which ends amicably, she will be in prime position to be Lead IMO.  Let's not forget also that she was the only one to enter with a date card in her hand so she's already getting special treatment.  They want her, IMO.

You are so right @Bobette I completely agree, the fact that she came in with a date card definetly screams privileges to me.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:30 pm

@HodanG yes Also she seems very carefree to me - like, she took BLAKE on a date for goodness sake.  I feel like she knows she doesn't have to worry about being serious or actually finding someone because there are better things on the horizon.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:23 am

I still want Nikki as ette. I'll be fine with Laurina but I'm still upset about Nikki laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess